Gun Grabbers: What does stop a bad guy with a gun?

How to arm the bad guy. Make it super easy to obtain any kind of gun, especially those intended for the sole purpose of killing people. Then have forums like this where the 'Conservative' side repeatedly points out how they would like to kill those that disagree with them. And blame the victims, rather than the perp.

Tell me, when you have a nation where you have to be armed with a gun even in church, how is that nation different from the third world shit holes you assholes talk about?

Trump will stop him, unarmed, or he’ll just take his gun without due process

:rofl:

I thought Republicans were awful for opposing the confiscation of firearms from mentally ill without due process. Wasn’t it the NRA who were supposed to be terrorists because they opposed that?
I don’t recall Democrats proposing any law that would strip gun owners of due process; but the right’s boy just did :rofl:

How to arm the bad guy. Make it super easy to obtain any kind of gun, especially those intended for the sole purpose of killing people. Then have forums like this where the 'Conservative' side repeatedly points out how they would like to kill those that disagree with them. And blame the victims, rather than the perp.

Tell me, when you have a nation where you have to be armed with a gun even in church, how is that nation different from the third world shit holes you assholes talk about?
^^^ That right there :thup:

The bad guy will report directly to prison rather than face my body guard.

Chuck-Norris-Facts-EMGN4.jpg
Chuck is 78 and had lots of plastic surgery.
He was also a world champion martial artist.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

`
I have absolutely no problem with law abiding citizens buying and using guns. However, I'm also in favor of tightening restrictions to make sure that those who purchase guns, are in fact, law abiding.
`

You know what stops a bad guy with a gun? It is a bad guy who can't get or buy a gun in the first place.

So there's a bad guy with a gun doing evil things...what must be done to stop him?

It's time for some 2nd Amendment folks to beam into the 21st century. Trump does not dispute the need for and value of concealed-carry. He said so the other day during the WH meeting with members of Congress. He's also made it clear that he would like to see each school have some armed teachers. Etc., etc., etc.

Some of you guys are as paranoid about gun rights as the left is about some issues. Nothing Trump has proposed infringes on gun rights in any substantive, meaningful way.

'Gun Grabbers: What does stop a bad guy with a gun?'

Evidently NOT....
- The Parkland, Florida Sheriff or Deputies
- The FBI...

:p

So there's a bad guy with a gun doing evil things...what must be done to stop him?

It's time for some 2nd Amendment folks to beam into the 21st century. Trump does not dispute the need for and value of concealed-carry. He said so the other day during the WH meeting with members of Congress. He's also made it clear that he would like to see each school have some armed teachers. Etc., etc., etc.

Some of you guys are as paranoid about gun rights as the left is about some issues. Nothing Trump has proposed infringes on gun rights in any substantive, meaningful way.
There are MILLIONS of guns in the US
- The vast majority of them have not killed anyone

Millions of Americans legally own guns in the US
- The vast majority of them have not killed anyone

"Nothing Trump has proposed infringes on gun rights in any substantive, meaningful way."
---The Constitution states that right 'shall NOT be infringed upon', not that it will be infringed upon ONLY in 'non-substantive, meaningless ways'.

In review of this shooting, arguably no new gun legislation would have prevented this tragedy. You know what would have? The Parkland police and the FBI doing their jobs....

especially those intended for the sole purpose of killing people.

Which ones are those?

The scenario that liberals prefer over people saving their own lives and the lives of their families by having the means to defend themselves. Better that criminals do as they please because it's better than homeowners killing thugs.

27866946_2008465426072417_5309192879161113154_n.jpg

Forum List

Back