Gun owners need to understand:We're at war.

Rhetoric like this only helps the cause of the gun grabbers.

Gun grabbers don't have to work to portray gun owners as unhinged loonies when they see discussions like this.

portray TO WHOM?

Yep-

And I'm ready.

-Geaux

That's not very good at 5 feet, you need more practice.

Just messing with you, don't take offense please.

As for the OP, I wonder what it will take for people to stand up and take notice of what is going on in this country? It's not just the administration that is in office now either, this has been in the works for a long time, it's just that more people are taking notice. Problem is, it's still not enough and will never be enough since the majority of the people in this country just don't care. It's really sad what this country has become and where it's going.

we're not at war if no one is taking up arms.

there is not one soul in this nation willing to fight with violence to stop the gun grabbers.

if there was, they would have already acted.

we're not at war if no one is taking up arms.

there is not one soul in this nation willing to fight with violence to stop the gun grabbers.

if there was, they would have already acted.

Who's had their gun grabbed?

No offense taken- I agree in where our country is today is not what so many brave men and women paid the ultimate price for.

Getting mowed down on Omaha Beach, Kwajalein, Wake, etc only to have a once strong proud nation reduced to the cesspool it's become

Way to honor the fallen

-Geaux

Last edited:
There is only one way to deal with these issues, and that is secession from the USA.

If gun extremists really believed in what they say they do, they would all march towards New Hampshire or Rhode Island or Delaware, take over the population, elect State legislators who will file a petition for secession, and submit it to Congress.

If a state actually demanded secession the other states would grant it.

I say we let all the gun extremists, homophobes, racists, Neo-Confederates, Creationists, anti-Abortionists, and other right wing malcontents have their own little piece of the USA and go bye bye.

There is only one way to deal with these issues, and that is secession from the USA.

If gun extremists really believed in what they say they do, they would all march towards New Hampshire or Rhode Island or Delaware, take over the population, elect State legislators who will file a petition for secession, and submit it to Congress.

I say we let all the gun extremists, homophobes, racists, Neo-Confederates, Creationists, anti-Abortionists, and other right wing malcontents have their own little piece of the USA and go bye bye.

Why would supporters of the Constitution, specifically the Bill of Rights and the 2nd Amendment, need to do that?

-Geaux

Why would supporters of the Constitution, specifically the Bill of Rights and the 2nd Amendment, need to do that?

-Geaux

Did you read what he posted?

-Geaux

Did you read what he posted?

Did you?

Maybe you can answer then

-Geaux

-Geaux

did you read what I posted, [MENTION=19543]Geaux4it[/MENTION]?

I want you and your kind to have their own little place in the sun.

where your values are respected and loved.

so the rest of us don't have to fight with you any longer.

-Geaux

did you read what I posted, [MENTION=19543]Geaux4it[/MENTION]?

I want you and your kind to have their own little place in the sun.

where your values are respected and loved.

so the rest of us don't have to fight with you any longer.

That's it, just don't matter what you want. Try and change the Bill of Rights for starters, then what YOU want may stand a chance

BTW- Who is us?

-Geaux

Gun Owners Need To Understand: We?re At War - Liberty Crier

Yep.

Does that mean you're a legitimate military target?

Maybe a FEMA or DHS target, definitely not the military.

That's why Obama said he needed a 'Civilian Army, just as strong, just as well funded'

-Geaux

that's not how it works.

if you are at war with the US Govt. that means that they have the right to detain you without charge until combat operations cease.

That also means they have the right to take you out as you may be a command & control target.

That's it, just don't matter what you want. Try and change the Bill of Rights for starters, then what YOU want may stand a chance

BTW- Who is us?

-Geaux

You're the one who's unhappy with the way things are going, not I.

You want to change things, do something about it.

Or move to your own little slice of heaven.

Don't simply post in an anonymous internet forum.

BTW- Who is us?

-Geaux

You're the one who's unhappy with the way things are going, not I.

You want to change things, do something about it.

Or move to your own little slice of heaven.

Don't simply post in an anonymous internet forum.

Wait a minute, I thought you just said you wanted us somewhere other than here when WE are supported by the Constitution and your WANTS are not.

Seems your the unhappy one with the 2nd Amendment which makes me happy. Not unhappy such as yourself

-Geaux

Forum List

Back