Gun owners need to understand:We're at war.

Sadly, our government is a criminal entity which wants to disarm us.

We should go back to the days of the wild west when gunslingers came into town with guns a blazin'. Oh, that's right; the local sheriff would make them all turn in their guns as they came into town, or they were not welcome. The wild west had much more strict gun control than we have today. Go figure.

you need a gun to feel powerful?

Um, no.

It's not a need, but a right

-Geaux

And no right is absolute, including the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment; consequently all rights are subject to reasonable restrictions.

Also, with rights come responsibilities, it’s the irresponsible rhetoric such as that by ‘gun rights’ extremists which poses the greatest threat to the Second Amendment.

I disagree however

Once 'reasonable' is defined and the subsequent amendments transpire, conjecture will no longer rule the day

-Geaux

Um, no.

It's not a need, but a right

-Geaux

And no right is absolute, including the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment; consequently all rights are subject to reasonable restrictions.

Also, with rights come responsibilities, it’s the irresponsible rhetoric such as that by ‘gun rights’ extremists which poses the greatest threat to the Second Amendment.

I disagree however

Once 'reasonable' is defined and the subsequent amendments transpire, conjecture will no longer rule the day

-Geaux

Of course you do, although you don’t know why, as this post makes no sense with regard to what I posted, and clearly you have no idea what you’re talking about.

I disagree however

-Geaux

Of course you do, although you don’t know why, as this post makes no sense with regard to what I posted, and clearly you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Of course it does, You just don't recognize it. Anti's like to use the term 'reasonable'. That's fine, but to date the definition as presented to the Senate, was shot down in flames. You can talk about no absolute rights etc, but you have not explained how the 2A, as it currently stands, will be impacted.

-Geaux

Sorry, your toy 'gun' from Christmas don't count

-Geaux

i have real firearms that fire real bullets and real shells.

when gun extremists like you try to insult another person by making fun of the guns they own i truly question your self esteem. its like measuring a men by the size of his penis or how many women he has fucked.

Sorry, your toy 'gun' from Christmas don't count

-Geaux

i have real firearms that fire real bullets and real shells.

when gun extremists like you try to insult another person by making fun of the guns they own i truly question your self esteem. its like measuring a men by the size of his penis or how many women he has fucked.

What's an extremist?

I am non-negotiable, does that make me an extremist in your eyes?

BTW- I am familiar with guns that fire bullets, but shells?

-Geaux

What's an extremist?

-Geaux

someone who depends his manhood on the size of his guns and insults other people by making fun of their guns is an extremist.

real men don't need guns to feel manly and real men don't insult the size and caliber of another man's firearms.

such is the work of children who have low self esteem and are insecure about themselves.

What's an extremist?

-Geaux

someone who depends his manhood on the size of his guns and insults other people by making fun of their guns is an extremist.

real men don't need guns to feel manly and real men don't insult the size and caliber of another man's firearms.

such is the work of children who have low self esteem and are insecure about themselves.

:confused:

:cuckoo:

-Geaux

Forum List

Back