Gun owners need to understand:We're at war.

And then you'll get your ass kicked, arrested, or shot by the police. Protest and civil disobedience are considered terrorist activities by the psychos who run your stupid country. Have fun with that, LOL.

That is a lie.

I have participated in many peaceful and legal protests and not once was arrested or beaten for it.

I have also participated in protests that had no permit and the police let us do our thing.

Pffft, where do you live, Mayberry? Not keeping on current events very well are we.

Protests are a complete waste of your time.
And Barney Fife beat him with the bullet he kept in his front shirt pocket...:eusa_whistle:

What Mr t, You a little slow?
Thread about gun nuts getting ready for war with someone or some part of the US govt.
You say we all have to be ready for defense of the COTUS. And I say that the COTUS has been attacked before Obama. Where were you then?
I said I would take a pass on making war against my govt.
But that I would stand my ground. (like any good gun owner would) against legitimate threats to me and mine.
Pretty straight forward really.
And? Yer point?

Ah ha. The POINT. The point is that you delusional gun nutters are not going to war with the US government. And to continue to claim that you are is nuts. And that there are responsible gun owners like myself that do not support the crazy ass talk you gun nutters put out there. Clear enough?

What Mr t, You a little slow?
Thread about gun nuts getting ready for war with someone or some part of the US govt.
You say we all have to be ready for defense of the COTUS. And I say that the COTUS has been attacked before Obama. Where were you then?
I said I would take a pass on making war against my govt.
But that I would stand my ground. (like any good gun owner would) against legitimate threats to me and mine.
Pretty straight forward really.
And? Yer point?

Ah ha. The POINT. The point is that you delusional gun nutters are not going to war with the US government. And to continue to claim that you are is nuts. And that there are responsible gun owners like myself that do not support the crazy ass talk you gun nutters put out there. Clear enough?

Clear enough-

I imagine they would start the confiscation process with complacent gun owners such as yourself

-Geaux

And? Yer point?

Clear enough-

I imagine they would start the confiscation process with complacent gun owners such as yourself

-Geaux

Dude. You can imagine anything you want. I can imagine a person like you going down to the your local Federal Building and shooting it up. Does that mean you will do that?

You base all your life on what you imagine or do you deal in reality on other issues? Just curious.

Dude. You can imagine anything you want. I can imagine a person like you going down to the your local Federal Building and shooting it up. Does that mean you will do that?

You base all your life on what you imagine or do you deal in reality on other issues? Just curious.

I could imagine my State leaving the Union and having to call up its militia as provided for in its Constitution.

It has happened before.

Clear enough-

-Geaux

We all have thought processes to aid in decision making. Some factual and some are intuitive.

-Geaux

I could imagine my State leaving the Union and having to call up its militia as provided for in its Constitution.

It has happened before.

Instead of "imagining" shit that you want to happen, what are you DOING to make it happen? You can't live your life on just imagination. Losing touch with reality is a sign of mental illness. You ill?

Clear enough-

-Geaux

We all have thought processes to aid in decision making. Some factual and some are intuitive.

-Geaux

But we weren't "discussing" intuition. We were discussing imagining things. But I am guessing you don't live your life based on what you imagine. Or you would have said so. Right?

It has happened before.

Instead of "imagining" shit that you want to happen, what are you DOING to make it happen? You can't live your life on just imagination. Losing touch with reality is a sign of mental illness. You ill?

I don't make it happen. My State does. Then we follow our Constitution.

It has happened before.

im•ag•ine (ɪˈmædʒ ɪn) -2. to believe; fancy

re·al·i·ty [rɪˈælɪtɪ]- 1. the state of things as they are or appear to be, rather than as one might wish them to be

Close parallels

Who ever said we wanted oppression of 2A or even confiscation? That is what we want to avoid

-Geaux

Last edited:

It has happened before.

I don't make it happen. My State does. Then we follow our Constitution.

Well nice dodge. Here is what I imagine about your state. (where ever that is). I imagine that your state leadership has enough grasp on reality to know that they won't be leaving the union. EVER. Or even bringing about armed revolution. No matter how many gun nutters live in your state. Imagine that.

Well nice dodge. Here is what I imagine about your state. (where ever that is). I imagine that your state leadership has enough grasp on reality to know that they won't be leaving the union. EVER. Or even bringing about armed revolution. No matter how many gun nutters live in your state. Imagine that.

EVER ?

Come on now.

History has shown different.

Here's the problem with the gun nuts. Their two main reasons for wanting to have a gun are silly.

The first silly reason is that they need them to protect themselves from crime. Forget for the moment that out of 11,000 gun homicides in 2010, only 200 of them were ruled valid self-defense. Guns in the home are more likely to kill someone in the home, because between suicides and domestic violence, that's where most of the deaths come from. The Kellerman study found that a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy. Congress's brave response to this was to cut any further gun studies.

The second, even sillier reason is that we need guns to protect ourselves against government. Besides the fact that the government will always have bigger guns, better guns and be better trained with them, the kind of people who say this sort of thing are much scarier than the government will ever be.

Here's the problem with the gun nuts. Their two main reasons for wanting to have a gun are silly.

The first silly reason is that they need them to protect themselves from crime. Forget for the moment that out of 11,000 gun homicides in 2010, only 200 of them were ruled valid self-defense. Guns in the home are more likely to kill someone in the home, because between suicides and domestic violence, that's where most of the deaths come from. The Kellerman study found that a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy. Congress's brave response to this was to cut any further gun studies.

The second, even sillier reason is that we need guns to protect ourselves against government. Besides the fact that the government will always have bigger guns, better guns and be better trained with them, the kind of people who say this sort of thing are much scarier than the government will ever be.

- Guns are used as many times and in lawful self-defense as they are illegal crime per the new Obama / National Research Council / CDC sanctioned study.

- Government had bigger guns and better forces - 600,000 died the last time.

EVER ?

Come on now.

Didn't care for the word use of EVER eh? Try this; I imagine that your state leadership has enough grasp on reality to know that they won't be leaving the union. IN YOUR LIFETIME.

Better?

EVER ?

Come on now.

Didn't care for the word use of EVER eh? Try this; I imagine that your state leadership has enough grasp on reality to know that they won't be leaving the union. IN YOUR LIFETIME.

Better?

Gotcha. But 20 States have affirmed sovereignty since Obama took office.

Unprecedented.

People like you from Chicago are usually wrong and are responsible for screwing up the entire state!:eusa_liar:

Join the NRA and learn something. You are sorely lacking in knowledge.

Forum List

Back