Gun owners need to understand:We're at war.

Our founding fathers took that chance.

they didn't fight a war against the USA, dumby.

$100 says anyone who takes up arms against the USA and gets arrested will cry and whine about his Constitutional rights.

it will be a sight to see!!!!

Our founding fathers took that chance.

$100 says anyone who takes up arms against the USA and gets arrested will cry and whine about his Constitutional rights.

They fought a war against the government that ruled them. The consequences were just as severe. Death.

the British didn't have anything close to the Bill of Rights for its citizens.

your comparison is ignorant.

They fought a war against the government that ruled them. The consequences were just as severe. Death.

Irrelevant. Taking up arms against a tyrannical government is how America was created.

Rhetoric like this only helps the cause of the gun grabbers.

Gun grabbers don't have to work to portray gun owners as unhinged loonies when they see discussions like this.

Like it matter what perception is. Tyranny led by all previous dictators first disarm the citizen under the pretext of public safety

Sorry, not playing

-Geaux

Yes you are playing.

Are you about to take up arms? Nope.

Are you about to engage in military operations? Nope.

Are you about to join a revolutionary action? Nope.

This is all just anonymous internet chest thumping. Meaningless as a gorilla thumping his chest on the National Geographic Channel.

There is no war and there are no warriors. Just men at home making believe they are going to do "something".

You recognize this when it comes to gun owners. Do you recognize this chest thumping when it comes to AL Sharpton ?

Irrelevant. Taking up arms against a tyrannical government is how America was created.

very few people in this country are willing or ready to take up arms.

certainly not in this forum.

You recognize this when it comes to gun owners. Do you recognize this chest thumping when it comes to AL Sharpton ?

nice diversion.

this thread is about gun owners and how they won't be going to war anytime soon.

Remember this is Gardener's level of political and societal knowledge:

"A Republic is a government without a monarch or under Hereditary Rule."

He then links an online dictionary reference to back up his claim, but ignores the other primary definitions that precede the one he chose.

nice diversion.

this thread is about gun owners and how they won't be going to war anytime soon.

Gun Owners are already at war..MAYBE you should try reading the fucking link you jackass. The gun grabbers are at war trying to abolish/restrict the 2nd amendment...You seem to take it as a war of shooting,killing etc...war on poverty wasn't that,war on drugs involved arresting people ending the drugs coming in...simple things for simple minds I suppose.

Gun Owners are already at war..MAYBE you should try reading the fucking link you jackass. The gun grabbers are at war trying to abolish/restrict the 2nd amendment...You seem to take it as a war of shooting,killing etc...war on poverty wasn't that,war on drugs involved arresting people ending the drugs coming in...simple things for simple minds I suppose.

oh so its only a metaphorical war, not a "real" war with guns and blood and skermishes and death.

in that case yes, gun owners are at war.

just like we are at war with cancer and drugs and grafitti.

oh so its only a metaphorical war, not a "real" war with guns and blood and skermishes and death.

in that case yes, gun owners are at war.

just like we are at war with cancer and drugs and grafitti.

You forgot one. Some gun nuts are at war with common sense. Hell they've kicked common sense so hard they will never find it again. Seems many have gone fuking gun nut crazy. No retreat no surrender. Gonna die with their guns and their boots on.

All you gun nuts should move in to the city of Chicago. They got a real war going on. Go git you sum.

Hey an cap. Where are the "gun grabbers" in Chicago? You would think they would start grabbing guns from those idiots first. They have a real shooting war going on their. The right wingers are reporting about the killing all the time. Really upsets them when poor black people kill other poor black people.

It's because Obama's from Chi Town, isn't it? Obama told Holder to leave them gang bangers and their gun alone.

nice diversion.

How so? (Or is this YOUR interpretation of it)? Don't sprain yer brain genius

You getting ready to go to war there dude? Belong to some sort of "militia" that's getting "ready"?

Cause if you ain't shooting guns in a war on guns, you are losing. Right? You right wingers claim you are under "attack" almost every single day.

Are you a talker or a shooter. Just curious.

nice diversion.

You getting ready to go to war there dude? Belong to some sort of "militia" that's getting "ready"?

Cause if you ain't shooting guns in a war on guns, you are losing. Right? You right wingers claim you are under "attack" almost every single day.

Every CITIZEN should be ready to protect and DEFEND the Constitution of the United States from ALL enemies...got it? (PRICE of citizenship)

Every CITIZEN should be ready to protect and DEFEND the Constitution of the United States from ALL enemies...got it? (PRICE of citizenship)

Guess you ain't getting ready to shoot anyone soon.
Seems to me the COTUS has been under attack for some time. Where you been?
Me, I think I'll just concentrate on "standing my ground". You go do the COTUS defending. But could you get on with it? Like I said; COTUS has been attacked way before Obama.

you getting ready to go to war there dude? Belong to some sort of "militia" that's getting "ready"?

every citizen should be ready to protect and defend the constitution of the united states from all enemies...got it? (price of citizenship)

guess you ain't getting ready to shoot anyone soon.
Seems to me the cotus has been under attack for some time. Where you been?
Me, i think i'll just concentrate on "standing my ground". You go do the cotus defending. But could you get on with it? Like i said; cotus has been attacked way before obama.
*what*?

Forum List

Back