Gun owners need to understand:We're at war.

What Mr t, You a little slow?
Thread about gun nuts getting ready for war with someone or some part of the US govt.
You say we all have to be ready for defense of the COTUS. And I say that the COTUS has been attacked before Obama. Where were you then?
I said I would take a pass on making war against my govt.
But that I would stand my ground. (like any good gun owner would) against legitimate threats to me and mine.
Pretty straight forward really.

What Mr t, You a little slow?
Thread about gun nuts getting ready for war with someone or some part of the US govt.
You say we all have to be ready for defense of the COTUS. And I say that the COTUS has been attacked before Obama. Where were you then?
I said I would take a pass on making war against my govt.
But that I would stand my ground. (like any good gun owner would) against legitimate threats to me and mine.
Pretty straight forward really.
And? Yer point?

Gun Owners are already at war..MAYBE you should try reading the fucking link you jackass. The gun grabbers are at war trying to abolish/restrict the 2nd amendment...You seem to take it as a war of shooting,killing etc...war on poverty wasn't that,war on drugs involved arresting people ending the drugs coming in...simple things for simple minds I suppose.

oh so its only a metaphorical war, not a "real" war with guns and blood and skermishes and death.

in that case yes, gun owners are at war.

just like we are at war with cancer and drugs and grafitti.

Ok- I will ask. What if the 2A crowd decides to fight back, who will protect you?

-Geaux

Every CITIZEN should be ready to protect and DEFEND the Constitution of the United States from ALL enemies...got it? (PRICE of citizenship)

yes, defend the constitution by voting, signing petitions, calling your Congressman and Senator, non-violent protest, civil disobedience, etc etc...

right?

Ok- I will ask. What if the 2A crowd decides to fight back, who will protect you?

-Geaux

fight back?

i will fight them too. i will call my senators, call my conrgessman, sign petitions, donate money to lobying groups, i will vote.

i will participate in protests. i will engage in civil disobedience. i will fight the gun nuts.

-Geaux

fight back?

i will fight them too. i will call my senators, call my conrgessman, sign petitions, donate money to lobying groups, i will vote.

i will participate in protests. i will engage in civil disobedience. i will fight the gun nuts.

And you will lose. But guess what?- You will never see it because the House nor the Senate will ever have the votes to go there.

But nice to see you thumping your chest like a gorilla too.

-Geaux

And you will lose. But guess what?- You will never see it because the House nor the Senate will ever have the votes to go there.

-Geaux

No, eventualy the Senate and House will listen to the people and pass universal background checks. The People want it and this is a democracy.

Not a dictatorship of the gun extremists. The People will win this war and the gun extremists will lose.

Every CITIZEN should be ready to protect and DEFEND the Constitution of the United States from ALL enemies...got it? (PRICE of citizenship)

yes, defend the constitution by voting, signing petitions, calling your Congressman and Senator, non-violent protest, civil disobedience, etc etc...

right?
What does the SECOND AMENDMENT exist for? (And for GOD sake, don't say MALITIA)...!

-Geaux

fight back?

And then you'll get your ass kicked, arrested, or shot by the police. Protest and civil disobedience are considered terrorist activities by the psychos who run your stupid country. Have fun with that, LOL.

-Geaux

No, eventualy the Senate and House will listen to the people and pass universal background checks. The People want it and this is a democracy.

Not a dictatorship of the gun extremists. The People will win this war and the gun extremists will lose.

Ok- Let me know when you are old enough to buy a beer.

-Geaux

-Geaux

fight back?

And then you'll get your ass kicked, arrested, or shot by the police. Protest and civil disobedience are considered terrorist activities by the psychos who run your stupid country. Have fun with that, LOL.
LOL indeed.

-Geaux

First off sport? WE are NOT a Democracy...get it straight...

That is a lie.

I have participated in many peaceful and legal protests and not once was arrested or beaten for it.

I have also participated in protests that had no permit and the police let us do our thing.

Figure it out...get over your calling us a Democracy yet? We are not. DEMOCRACY is pure mob rule...

Look honey, another idiotic moron confusing representative democracy with "direct democracy".

They're a dime a doze on the internet.

That is a lie.

I have participated in many peaceful and legal protests and not once was arrested or beaten for it.

I have also participated in protests that had no permit and the police let us do our thing.
You were beaten? YOU LIE.

-Geaux

fight back?

lol.. You must of not called the first time you anti's got smacked

Ok- Let's assume you did, not much return for the dime no?

-Geaux

That is a lie.

Pffft, where do you live, Mayberry? Not keeping up on current events very well are we?

Protests are a complete waste of your time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back