Gun owners need to understand:We're at war.

Only Fascists refuse to accept election results.

They don't accept jury verdicts either.

Is that why Bush commuted Scooter Libby's sentence?

You do understand that a jury verdict is not a sentence, right? One is a decision of guilt or innocence which is determined by the jury. The other is the punishment imposed by the judge. The commutation of the Libby sentence did not expunge the guilty verdict found by the jury. In order to do that, one must obtain a pardon, like the one Clinton gave to Marc Rich.

For anyone who might have seen my post the other day when I said

I never met a libertarian who wasn't a drama queen,

...are you getting it, now?

lol

You say drama queen I say passionate about freedom. Difference is you are an idiot. I am right.

Yeah, right out of your mind. You don't mind when a government says you can't slaughter an animal in the kosher/halal manner, but you will use as an avatar a person who slaughtered innocent children. Drama queen isn't quite strong enough, IMO. :cuckoo:

so when does the shooting start?

which hill you gonna take first?

You still here ankle biter?

You seem to be under the impression that gun nuts, which I'm most certainly a ranking member, are going to start a revolution. You seem to believe that if there were to be a bloody, protracted revolution then we would have seen it by now.

I have news for you twerp, revolutions start slowly and have different phases, the final one being when all the idiots actually come to the reality that they live under hard tyranny, drop their silly partisan, racist, squabbles, and actually start doing something about it. What that is exactly waits to be seen, but it may not require Rambo.

Last edited:
You still here ankle biter?

You seem to be under the impression that gun nuts, which I'm most certainly a ranking member, are going to start a revolution. You seem to believe that if there were to be a bloody, protracted revolution then we would have seen it by now.

I have news for you twerp, revolutions start slowly and have different phases, the final one being when all the idiots actually come to the reality that they live under hard tyranny, drop their silly partisan, racist, squabbles, and actually start doing something about it. What that is exactly waits to be seen, but it may not require Rambo.

still trolling me huh?

I am a gun owner and no, I am not at war with anyone.

I don't give a shit what some paranoid malcontent tells me.

Last edited:
There is only one logical practice of the Second Amendment, and that is that it shall not be infringed. Any other practice is a paradox, for it contradicts the very purpose of the Second Amendment in its entirety; it is the ultimate form of popular recourse against tyranny, and thus no potential tyrants may restrict it. The Second Amendment is the Supreme Sovereign; to surrender the Second Amendment, is to surrender the sovereignty of self-government.

Yes, but just like the confiscation of firearms, the abolition of Jury Trials would also oblige us to shoot first, at that point it becomes our duty to defend the Constitution of the United States.

You can survive without freedom of the press, because juries would not convict people to excising their right to communicate, in fact it was Jury Nullification that gave birth to freedom of press, even thought Sedition was the law of the land at the time (Zenger Trial)

With juries and firearms, you can accomplish anything. Once either of these are assailed, you must restore the Rule of Law, because the government is REVOLTING against the We the People.

There is only one logical practice of the Second Amendment, and that is that it shall not be infringed. Any other practice is a paradox, for it contradicts the very purpose of the Second Amendment in its entirety; it is the ultimate form of popular recourse against tyranny, and thus no potential tyrants may restrict it. The Second Amendment is the Supreme Sovereign; to surrender the Second Amendment, is to surrender the sovereignty of self-government.

Yes, but just like the confiscation of firearms, the abolition of Jury Trials would also oblige us to shoot first, at that point it becomes our duty to defend the Constitution of the United States.

You can survive without freedom of the press, because juries would not convict people to excising their right to communicate, in fact it was Jury Nullification that gave birth to freedom of press, even thought Sedition was the law of the land at the time (Zenger Trial)

With juries and firearms, you can accomplish anything. Once either of these are assailed, you must restore the Rule of Law, because the government is REVOLTING against the We the People.

OK, so what are you personally going to do?

Or is this just an exercise in futility.

Did you see what the People of Egypt did?

Let us know when that hapens here.

So far ghun extremists can't get a rally in DC together.

Let us know when that hapens here.

So far ghun extremists can't get a rally in DC together.

So far the general population is waking up, much faster than even I expected.

Just like the Nazis, your Communist/Corporatist brethren will have to flee the United States while we regain control. We'll even use the NSA spy center data to discover every mouth breathing Commie that defend them on the internet. Then we'll destroy the NSA spy Center. Happy?

The French Reign of Terror was a warm-up act for what's coming.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back