Gun Range Declared "Muslim Free Zone".

But..how will she know who is Muslim? Do they have tatts on their foreheads or something?
She cannot know what faith her customers are of. Therefore, I think she just wanted her 15 minutes of fame.

But..how will she know who is Muslim? Do they have tatts on their foreheads or something?
She cannot know what faith her customers are of. Therefore, I think she just wanted her 15 minutes of fame.
Perhaps, but I think she's on the right track and I would like to see more Americans stand up to the bastards.

Perhaps, but I think she's on the right track and I would like to see more Americans stand up to the bastards.
Maybe we could pass a law, now that the Republicans hold congress, that all Muslims must wear a crescent moon armband in public!

Maybe we could pass a law, now that the Republicans hold congress, that all Muslims must wear a crescent moon armband in public!
Scarey thought.

Gee. Where have I heard sentiments like this before?

Hitler declares Germany as a "No Jew Zone"?

Why Americans can't actually understand the consequences of their bigotry is beyond any thinking person.

muhummad did the same thing for Arabia -----in fact in shariah cesspits there are lots of jew free zones. Do
you think muslims do not understand the consequences of
their bigotry?

Why Americans can't actually understand the consequences of their bigotry is beyond any thinking person.

muhummad did the same thing for Arabia -----in fact in shariah cesspits there are lots of jew free zones. Do
their bigotry?
We are not arabia.

their bigotry?
We are not arabia.

we are not Germany either. I was born in and grew up in
the USA------all my life in the USA-----the town of my childhood had---at one time been "restricted" and when I was a kid the local golf and swim club----was still "restricted"

So some think the sensible thing to do is to discriminate against an entire religion. How does the group discriminated against usually respond to being treated as second class citizens? Are they grateful and happy and prone to co-operate with bigots and idiots wiling to abandon American principles?

You know..........all this bigotry towards an entire class of people for the barbaric acts of a few needs to stop.

We shouldn't be at war with Islam, but rather ALL terrorists, no matter what their religion.

So some think the sensible thing to do is to discriminate against an entire religion. How does the group discriminated against usually respond to being treated as second class citizens? Are they grateful and happy and prone to co-operate with bigots and idiots wiling to abandon American principles?
You didn't read it, did you?

You know..........all this bigotry towards an entire class of people for the barbaric acts of a few needs to stop.

We shouldn't be at war with Islam, but rather ALL terrorists, no matter what their religion.
Ok, except they're all muslims.

I not sure ... But I don't think that the Jewish Religion told their believers that they HAD to Enslave or Kill
The German people ... The Muslims have been told by their religion that they HAVE to enslave or kill the
folks in the USA ... SO They ARE a threat to YOU and you are to stupid to know it OR you are one of them..
Are you stupid enough to let them use OUR gun ranges to get proficient in firearms to Kill US... Dumb...

Next Question --- How is the Muslim Religion any difference than the Homegrown KKK...? ? ?
We don't seam to let the KKK run our country WHY should we let the Muslims ...? ? ?
The FBI keeps track of the KKK ... Why not the Muslims..? ? ?
KKK & Muslims both wear Hoods...That's OK by you ...? ? ?

Next Question --- How is the Muslim Religion any difference than the Homegrown KKK...? ? ?
We don't seam to let the KKK run our country WHY should we let the Muslims ...? ? ?
The FBI keeps track of the KKK ... Why not the Muslims..? ? ?
KKK & Muslims both wear Hoods...That's OK by you ...? ? ?
The lefties defend muslims because Obama defends them. If he didn't, they wouldn't. They're sheep, it's as simple as that.

I am all for standing up to those muslims who would do us harm. But those who simply believe in Islam? Nah, they can do as they will, and enjoy the freedoms we have here.

Forum List

Back