Guns are great, great for killing, maiming and used for fun.

I will continue to do everything legal or illegal within my power to END all gun control of any kind.

I will not rest until it is legal for violent felons to carry belt-fed machine guns in every school and courthouse in America.

I'm certain to see this thread put in the proper forum, one that will immediately be able to post off topic posts and an excuse that mass shooting of innocent human beings is rare and no excuse to have gun controls.

Is it trolling, or some other excuse to allow the gun lovers to use the same claim that mass shooting is no reason to deny them with their absolute right: "shall not be infringed"? And innocent men, women and children maimed and murdered is simply a rare event - almost daily in the United States - and their rights to own, possess and have in their custody and control this right, and of course, their right to be armed to everyone will be the solution to these rare events.

What did my guns do to you? What have my guns done to anyone else?

I will continue to do everything legal or illegal within my power to END all gun control of any kind.

I will not rest until it is legal for violent felons to carry belt-fed machine guns in every school and courthouse in America.

That seems a bit too far.

There is nothing about the 2nd that precludes guns from not being allowed in certain places.

Should you be allowed to carry a belt-fed machine gun into the White House?

I'm certain to see this thread put in the proper forum, one that will immediately be able to post off topic posts and an excuse that mass shooting of innocent human beings is rare and no excuse to have gun controls.

Is it trolling, or some other excuse to allow the gun lovers to use the same claim that mass shooting is no reason to deny them with their absolute right: "shall not be infringed"? And innocent men, women and children maimed and murdered is simply a rare event - almost daily in the United States - and their rights to own, possess and have in their custody and control this right, and of course, their right to be armed to everyone will be the solution to these rare events.

Know Your Enemy, You Nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Pissing and whining isn't going to get you anywhere.
You have absolutely nothing to offer as a compromise, and if you want to fight about it ... You better arm yourself.

That seems a bit too far.

There is nothing about the 2nd that precludes guns from not being allowed in certain places.

Should you be allowed to carry a belt-fed machine gun into the White House?
The only way to stop the nonsense to end it all. When they have nothing left they will reminisce about how great things are right now.

Forum List

Back