GUNS must GO

Old people slaughtered in a NC oldage home by a madman who was able to LEGALLY purchase a gun.........you dont need gun controls.....NOT !

Old people slaughtered in a NC oldage home by a madman who was able to LEGALLY purchase a gun.........you dont need gun controls.....NOT !

Kids slaughtered in a Japanese school by a kid with a knife, we should ban knives as well.

Kids slaughtered in a U.S. school by a man with explosives.

Mr. Boddy killed in the Study by a mad colonel with a rope.

Need I go on?

Notice that all of these shooting occur in areas where guns are prohibited....schools, colleges, malls, etc.... hm....

Every time some lunatic decides that the way of the gun is best, Americans try to figure out why. How could this happen in my neighborhood, my schools, and in my nice quiet "white" community? Only those uncivilized blacks in those urban areas should be killing each other. This doesn't happen to us "whities", does it? Yes it does happen to you, and it will continue to happen until you get some sensible gun legislation in your country.

guns = freedom

Every time some lunatic decides that the way of the gun is best, Americans try to figure out why. How could this happen in my neighborhood, my schools, and in my nice quiet "white" community? Only those uncivilized blacks in those urban areas should be killing each other. This doesn't happen to us "whities", does it? Yes it does happen to you, and it will continue to happen until you get some sensible gun legislation in your country.

guns = freedom

That's pretty much all that needs to be said.:eusa_whistle:

I'd love to see someone come over and try to take ANY of my guns....or any of my neighbors. I swear I live in the most heavily armed neighborhood I've ever seen in my life.

I'm sure the person who slaughtered them would have had enough respect for gun control laws to obey them... :lol:

For that matter, do you really need a gun to kill feeble and weak people? Household items to make a bomb would have worked, or even a big knife.

If somebody at the home had a gun, however...

Last edited:

I'm sure the person who slaughtered them would have had enough respect for gun control laws to obey them... :lol:

For that matter, do you really need a gun to kill feeble and weak people? Household items to make a bomb would have worked, or even a big knife.

If somebody at the home had a gun, however...

Perhaps I'm misinformed, but I was told this gunman used an AK-47, which is not a legal weapon you can walk into any Cabela's and purchase. All the gun control laws in the world wouldn't have made any difference here.

Has it escaped anyone's attention that a majority of gun crimes are committed in "gun-free zones"? I am ready for schools and churches and hospitals and other places to allow people with a CHL (i.e RESPONSIBLE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS) to carry. Open carry has been proposed in Texas, and I can't wait for that to get passed.

In the week of March 22 through March 29, 2009 755 Americans were murdered with guns - 116 Caucasian, 31 Asian, 85 Latinos, and 523 Negros.

In the week of March 22 through March 29, 2009 755 Americans were murdered with guns - 116 Caucasian, 31 Asian, 85 Latinos, and 523 Negros.

It's irrelevant partly because you're erroneously assuming that we can prevent criminals from having access to guns. Consider the drug war. The government seizes tons of marijuana each year, yet most teens say they could get marijuana if they wanted to. Obviously we can't keep drugs out of a relatively free society even with force, so why would guns be any different?

Yet with guns, you're actually doing damage by passing laws against them because the people who will be disarmed are those who respect the law. People who misuse guns do not follow the law and would, in fact, be emboldened by the knowledge that their victims are unlikely to be armed.

How many of those "murdered" were not themselves engaged in violating someone's rights in the course of being "murdered"? How many of those were unarmed?

It's irrelevant partly because you're erroneously assuming that we can prevent criminals from having access to guns. Consider the drug war. The government seizes tons of marijuana each year, yet most teens say they could get marijuana if they wanted to. Obviously we can't keep drugs out of a relatively free society even with force, so why would guns be any different?

Yet with guns, you're actually doing damage by passing laws against them because the people who will be disarmed are those who respect the law. People who misuse guns do not follow the law and would, in fact, be emboldened by the knowledge that their victims are unlikely to be armed.

I think the problem is that he erroneously thinks the guns are the reason people get murdered, rather than merely the method. As though it's the existence of guns themselves that makes people violent and homicidal. If guns had never been invented, we'd all be peaceful hippie types, holding hands and wearing flowers, dontcha know.

I think the problem is that he erroneously thinks the guns are the reason people get murdered, rather than merely the method. As though it's the existence of guns themselves that makes people violent and homicidal. If guns had never been invented, we'd all be peaceful hippie types, holding hands and wearing flowers, dontcha know.

pickingdom11.jpg

torture1fn3.jpg

bion_iron_maiden.jpg

We would be....:cuckoo:

How many of those "murdered" were not themselves engaged in violating someone's rights in the course of being "murdered"? (523 were engaged in illegal activity) How many of those were unarmed?(116 were minding there own business) [/QUOTE]

It's time that Americans woke up, smelled the coffee and too their collective heads out of the sad. Be smart, be modern, wake up and REPEAL the 2ND AMENDMENT

The United States has by far the highest rate of gun deaths (murders, suicides and accidents) among the world's 36 richest nations!!
Compare the number of gun-lreated deaths in the US to the number of guns
Do this for all 36 of the countries you mention.
You'll see that the rate un the US is about the same as all of the other countries.

Forum List

Back