GUNS must GO

Burp, lord love a duck. I don't despise pro gun folks. I get "IT". I got over "IT". and I have no doubt you will to, eventually. I like cars that go 200 MPH. I have sneaking admiration of a gun that can spit out a Million rounds a minute, too. Based on a nothing more than sheer technical eleganance. But, does Joe pedestrian need either?

Back to what Father Time said, just because someone doesn't "need" something, does that mean it needs to be outlawed?

Joe Pedestrian has the right to drive a Aston Martin Vanquish just as he has the right to own a Glock 19.

What I want to know is who made SW2 the Grand High Arbiter of what people do or don't need. Where was I when he got appointed to that job?

Burp, lord love a duck. I don't despise pro gun folks. I get "IT". I got over "IT". and I have no doubt you will to, eventually. I like cars that go 200 MPH. I have sneaking admiration of a gun that can spit out a Million rounds a minute, too. Based on a nothing more than sheer technical eleganance. But, does Joe pedestrian need either?

Back to what Father Time said, just because someone doesn't "need" something, does that mean it needs to be outlawed?

Joe Pedestrian has the right to drive a Aston Martin Vanquish just as he has the right to own a Glock 19.

What I want to know is who made SW2 the Grand High Arbiter of what people do or don't need. Where was I when he got appointed to that job?

Cleaning your handgun?

Nope. It means nothing at all. Needs? Food. Shelter, no, we NEED weapons? You will me what it means, Burp. You guys are good at redefining what we NEED. Father time doesn't dictate my needs, either.

That is just ducky, grand arbiter and all that. Nobody MADE me anything.It is my empire of dirt, to quote Kurt Cobain. If you want it, you can have it. It's all yours. I just post my witto bitty opinion, and that seems to intimidate some of you skaswags. It doesn't take much. BOO!

Americans are aroused by the thought of handling a gun and when they fire a gun it's almost like their first sexual encountered. Oh the thrill !

So sad, so pathetic they are. Why can't they fight with your fists? Why must they confront a person with a gun...is it cowardice? Perhaps...............

I must once again dispel the Kitten's outrageous comments with logic:
You're going to fail.

It was when I became honest with myself that I went from being against guns to being for protecting rights.
HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH CAN YOU ASSOCIATE BEING AGAINST GUNS WITH PROTECTING RIGHTS?
You can't. Being against keeping and bearing arms is being against rights.

So much for your logic.

WHAT ABOUT THE RIGHTS OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED ON A DAILY BASIS. . .
Those who support the right to keep and bear arms, support the right of potential victims of violence to keep and bear guns . . . those who are against the right to keep and bear arms, are AGAINST the right of potential victims of violence to keep and bear guns.

So much for your logic.

. . . BY GUN LOVING, . . .
Loving one's life and liberty does not mean loving guns--yet guns are excellent tools for protecting one's life and liberty. Those who are against rights--who are against regular folks protecting their lives and liberty--are the precise people who are against the 2nd Amendment, and against the keeping and bearing of arms.

So much for your logic.

. . . 2ND AMENDMENT FANATICAL WACK-JOBS? YOUR COMMENT IS NON-SENSICAL.
The slaughter of innocent people is not a right enumerated in the U.S. Constitution, nor is it described in the 2nd Amendment--YOUR COMMENT IS NON-SENSICAL.

So much for your logic.

I woke up from the dream world crafted by the innocence of youth and saw the hard facts and evidence.
YOU DO LIVE IN A DREAM WORLD IF YOU REALLY AND TRULY BELIEVE THAT CARRYING A PISTOL SOMEHOW IS A GOD GIVEN RIGHT RIGHT.

Carrying a pistol is a right protected by the U.S. Constitution. If you refuse to accept this fact out of some stically idiotic embrace of error of fact, then it is you who live in the dream world.

Yes, I was like you before, but then after I thought on it long, looked at the evidence objectively, and considered all the possibilities, I found that protecting this one right is probably one of the most important ones to protect ...
YOU'VE NEVER BEEN LIKE MY DEAR LADY. I'M AN INTELECT AND YOU ARE, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, WHAT IS COMMONLY REFERED TO AS "WHITE TRASH"
You're an idiot.

I don't want to live in Russia, and any tool that will prevent it is a good tool, regardless of the very few who abuse it.
NO ONE SAID YOU LIVE IN RUSSIA AND THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL EVER LIVE IN RUSSIA IS TO MOVE THERE. OWNING AND CARRYING A PISTOL WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM MOVING TO RUSSIA. BE MY GUEST IN FACT.....
One with an intellect--an intellectual, if you will--would have been able to parse the notion that KK expressed the sentiment that she doesn't want to live in a place like Russia.

So much for your logic . . . and your fatuous -ahem- "intelect".

Last edited:
Guns protect rights?
No. But people with guns are better able to protect their rights than people without guns.

I thought God did that.
Asserted as if you actually thought.

Makes me feel snug and secure, that folks like you are protecting my rights.
If your previous sentence has any validity for you, you actually think God protects rights.

I keep hearing a faint echo of Bin Laden and the crashing of planes in Manhattan. Religion, and extremism. Go hand in hand.
People with guns are better able to protect their rights from extremeists who would violate those rights, than people without guns.

It's time that Americans woke up, smelled the coffee and too their collective heads out of the sad. Be smart, be modern, wake up and REPEAL the 2ND AMENDMENT

The United States has by far the highest rate of gun deaths (murders, suicides and accidents) among the world's 36 richest nations!!

* 2,827 children and teens died as a result of gun violence in 2003 (more than the number of American fighting men killed in hostile action in Iraq from 2003 to April 2006)

Americans value their constitution and the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment deals with the right to bear arms. Here is the price that ordinary Americans are paying for the privilege

* 8 children a day die in murders, suicides and accidents involving guns

* since John F. Kennedy was assinated more Americans have died from gunshot wounds at home than died in all the wars of the 20th century

* Osama bin Laden would need at least nine twin towers like attacks each year to equal what Americans do to themselves every year with guns.

* Murder rates in LA, NY and Chigago were approaching the hightest in the world (30 per 100,000) until moves were made in late 20th century to restrict access to guns to teenagers and the NRA wants these moves reversed.

If Osama bin Laden had had more sense, instead of launching a terrorist attack, he would simply have provided financial backing to the NRA!

You don't like our constitution? Fine...its a win win situation. We are americans and you aren't.

It shocks me that some Americans would rather have their own child mercilessly slaughtered at school rather than resrict handgun ownwership.

It shocks me that some Americans would rather have their own child mercilessly slaughtered at school rather than resrict handgun ownwership.
If it were at all true, I'd be shocked too.

I am not surprised that you would rather restrict handgun ownership for regular folks, and have your own children to be mercilessly slaughtered at school, for lack of any sensible human being present with a handgun who would shoot their murderers.

I am not surprised at all, because you clearly do not value your own life enough to defend it effectively--you can't possibly value your children's lives any more.

Here's a thought for you: Why not allow your children have the best tools for defending their own lives rather than enforce your patent disregard for their lives upon them? They can choose to disregard their lives if they wish--but let them decide whether or not their lives are worth defending with the best tools available.

Do you even know how pathetically low the odds are of a kid getting killed in a school shooting? More people get struck by lightning per year, and kids are more likely to drown than be the victim of a Columbine.

Do you even know how pathetically low the odds are of a kid getting killed in a school shooting? More people get struck by lightning per year, and kids are more likely to drown than be the victim of a Columbine.

Not to mention that it is the restrictions on gun ownership and carrying that make children at school so vulnerable to being shot. Note that every single school shooter EVER has done so in violation of gun control laws currently in existence, and then try to tell me that gun control laws protect my child better than a legally-armed teacher or staff member would. It's no accident that crazed shooters choose "gun-free zones" for their sprees.

Americans are aroused by the thought of handling a gun and when they fire a gun it's almost like their first sexual encountered. Oh the thrill !

So sad, so pathetic they are. Why can't they fight with your fists? Why must they confront a person with a gun...is it cowardice? Perhaps...............

Oh, you mean like the riots in Canada when a soccer (or was it hockey) game gets canceled and lay the town to waste? When a rock concert got canceled there a lot of people died, with or without guns, didn't make much of a difference then did it?

If one were to apply the twisted and perverse logic of the aveargae American red-neck everyone would be living in a Trailer Park and no one would be allowed out of the Trailer Park grounds unless they were armed.

What the heck, why not give every student a pistol as they enter school for the day. They would then be safe and the red-neck lunatic fringe would be happy. My God but you people are border-line crazy.

If one were to apply the twisted and perverse logic of the aveargae American red-neck everyone would be living in a Trailer Park and no one would be allowed out of the Trailer Park grounds unless they were armed.

What the heck, why not give every student a pistol as they enter school for the day. They would then be safe and the red-neck lunatic fringe would be happy. My God but you people are border-line crazy.

Go chop down a tree hea hea

Even at this early phase Im not surprised. Not a single one of you has been able to lodge a logical protest to my post. Sarcasm is the best you can do.

Google "crime rates higher in gun controlled countries" You will find plenty of logic.

The U.S. has not been invaded by other foreign countries because of our gun control laws. Japan being one of them.

Yukon, you can come visit me, I promise, I won't shoot you.:beer:

Yukon....I realize this has already been said 100,000 times to you but obviously your not getting it. No one really gives a jolly shit about what you or any other worthless Canadians think. Your country is worthless and has never contributed anything worth talking about to the greater good of the world. Canada has done nothing but make a perfect model of government for the rest of the world to AVOID. On top of that list is governmental healthcare...which is completely broke and is one hell of a big joke. So obviously the last thing we need is any type of advice from you weak, soft hearted pukes. Please shut up!

Any talk about guns being only for the use of the militia is fine. The militia is the "Citizen" of the United States. Militia men were not part of the army..national guard...or any other governmental organization. It was plain everyday citizens...so that argument is worthless!

Finally it is a must for any tyrannical government to first disarm the people to prevent any type of resistance. (and yes by the way, the founding fathers included the 2nd ammendment simply for the people to have defense against a tyrannical government, and for protection for yourself, family, and property.) Nazi Germany is a prime example. Hitler shot on the scene as a leader who was able to take all the pain and suffering away if they citizens would simply lay down their arms....even you Canadians know the rest of the story I think.....(in case you don't) IT BURNED THE GERMANS BAAAD! Idiot!

zvhorn,

Your response was almost worthy of a comment until you played the "Nazi" card. Americans always play either the "Nazi" or the "race" card when they can't respond logically and rationally. How pathetic you are, pathetic and sad.

You are a cowardly people now. There was a time not long ago when Americans were respected, they didn't back down, they could fight. But alas you have become a fat, lazy, politically correct people. You no longer have men to lead you. Sad, pathetic, pitiful, loud mouthed and weak little men..........

Forum List

Back