Hallalueya.....both houses agree on a bi-partism bill...there is a GOD

anyone that is not a racist piece of shit. Which leaves you out, as well as all the other right wingers in this thread.
You don’t care about that boy

Yes, I do. I cannot think of a crime that is worthy of the punishment of being dragged behind a truck, but for you being black is reason enough.

You are a racist piece of crap and I am glad your true colors have come out.
We’re you there?

Were you? You are the one that said he deserved it, not I. And the only information you have is that he was black, and that seems to be all that is needed to do such a vile thing in your world.
Go back to your country of you don’t like it

This is my county you piece of shit, and no I do not like your hateful racism and I will not stop calling you out on it. The silence of your fellow right wingers is speaking volumes about them as well.

The last lynching in the U.S. was in 1981.
Another nothing burger to try and fool their base that they actually did something for the people.
They need to get it through their heads that their voters are not stupid and see right through this for what it really is, nothing.

You don’t care about that boy

Yes, I do. I cannot think of a crime that is worthy of the punishment of being dragged behind a truck, but for you being black is reason enough.

We’re you there?

Were you? You are the one that said he deserved it, not I. And the only information you have is that he was black, and that seems to be all that is needed to do such a vile thing in your world.

This is my county you piece of shit, and no I do not like your hateful racism and I will not stop calling you out on it. The silence of your fellow right wingers is speaking volumes about them as well.
You don’t care about black people.. you are the racist

We’re you there?

too late now you piece of shit, you are the one that said being black is enough reason to be dragged naked behind a truck.

We’re you there?

too late now you piece of shit, you are the one that said being black is enough reason to be dragged naked behind a truck.
90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. who care.. pay back sucks

Isn't murder against the law in most places? Why a new law making murder illegal?

Technically speaking.....

How white Americans used lynchings to terrorize and control black people
Lol white republicans where were victims.. damn democrats

Nah, they were an occupying force and they'd had enough. They all went back North after 1877 abandoning the former slaves. Soon after, the former slave holders began to regain power.....

Last edited:
Isn't murder against the law in most places? Why a new law making murder illegal?

Nah, they were an occupying force and they'd had enough. They all went back North after 1877 abandoning the former slaves. Soon after the former slave holders began to regain power.....
Yeah tell that to all the dead Republicans

What a ludicrous waste of effort. Are they trying to advertise that they do nothing?

Nah, they were an occupying force and they'd had enough. They all went back North after 1877 abandoning the former slaves. Soon after the former slave holders began to regain power.....

Cry about history a lot do ya?

Huh

Huh

Need a hanky?

Huh

Need a hanky?
Does Byrd? lol

Huh

Need a hanky?
Does Byrd? lol

No. He's toast. Don't get me wrong, you can cry about him too, if you want. I don't care.

90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. who care.. pay back sucks

So, because some black people attack some white people this black man deserved to be beaten, stripped, spray painted and drug through the streets behind a truck....Thank you so much for being a proud racist piece of shit. Thread is bookmarked so in a month when you try to pretend you are not a racist piece of shit, we have proof for all time.

Forum List

Back