Happy birthday FLOTUS

I never saw the big deal about birthdays, I don't tell anyone, I don't want it recognized by people, to me it's just another day. My kids don't even know what day it is, at work I told HR, that I didn't want it recognized. Birthdays lost their meaning when I hit 21.

Not sure why 50 is a big break thru, now 90, that is a birthday to remember, not many see it.

Is there anything Obama hasn't labeled as a national security threat under the guise of passing some defunked legislation?

have you served? When, where?

from the OP:
In 2008, some 634 military personnel were discharged for transgressing "don't ask, don't tell." That same year, 4,555 were discharged for failing to meet military weight standards.

I supposed the question is where haven't I served? Marines, 12 years, infantry, under the last two presidents, medically discharged, 180 lbs, 6'' 1'. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance douche.

Last edited:

Is there anything Obama hasn't labeled as a national security threat under the guise of passing some defunked legislation?

have you served? When, where?

Never have, never would. And I'd never let my kids do it either. Unless I was right there beside them protecting our country from an invasion. Fuck 'police actions' and 'regime change'.

Forum List

Back