Happy birthday FLOTUS

Is there anything Obama hasn't labeled as a national security threat under the guise of passing some defunked legislation?

have you served? When, where?

from the OP:
In 2008, some 634 military personnel were discharged for transgressing "don't ask, don't tell." That same year, 4,555 were discharged for failing to meet military weight standards.

I supposed the question is where haven't I served? Marines, 12 years, infantry, under the last two presidents, medically discharged, 180 lbs, 6'' 1'. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance douche.

HEY!!! I just asked if you served. No need to get snitty :eusa_hand: ESPECIALLY not on FLOTUS' b-day :eusa_naughty:

have you served? When, where?

from the OP:

I supposed the question is where haven't I served? Marines, 12 years, infantry, under the last two presidents, medically discharged, 180 lbs, 6'' 1'. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance douche.

HEY!!! I just asked if you served. No need to get snitty :eusa_hand: ESPECIALLY not on FLOTUS' b-day :eusa_naughty:

Some seem to be so sensitive about everything.....must be all that butt hurt?

QUICK!!! Name 5 50 years or older women you'd rather have sex with!!!

My best forum idea ever!

Jacquelyn Smith, Jennifer Tilly, Christie Brinkley, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sela Ward.

Yeah......lot more sensible than "your mom".......:eek:

I've had a crush on Smith since I was a teenager, I always told my wife if Jacquelyn ever came a callin, I'd have to go. My wife always shook her head and laughed. :)

She seems to be one of the few people who cares about saving those little fat white kids from fat-related diseases.

Her brilliant plan to save them by eating all the fatty food in the country herself before they can get to it is reminiscent of her husband's approach to reducing illegal immigration by making sure our economy sucks as much as possible as long as possible. Quite the brain trust there in the White House.

I never saw the big deal about birthdays, I don't tell anyone, I don't want it recognized by people, to me it's just another day. My kids don't even know what day it is, at work I told HR, that I didn't want it recognized. Birthdays lost their meaning when I hit 21.

Not sure why 50 is a big break thru, now 90, that is a birthday to remember, not many see it.

birthday and birthdate have two entirely different meanings, a person only has one BIRTHDAY, anything after that is a BIRTHDATE, if i know someone who has a BIRTHDATE i always wish them a "Happy Birthdate"

Forum List

Back