Happy birthday FLOTUS

MaBell Obama is the second most PARTISAN first lady to sit in our white house, Hillary was the first

and to think they want to put her in as President

this should chills down your spine

I don't remember voting and electing her to go around given us sermons and lecturing us on how to eat, live and spew, do as I say not what I do

Its Ok to throw down the grinds, just don't preach to the rest of us what you enjoy there Ms Obama.

That's kind of like Odummer giving a 'Quit smoking' seminar or how to drink quality wiskey

-Geaux

HaHa. Your Republican First Ladies could never even dream of becoming president. Democratic First Ladies are intelligent and well educated. You just know they could handle the job and that scares the shit out of you.

Republicans finally come up with somebody good enough to win and he turned out to be corrupt as hell. You just can't catch a break, :cuckoo:

Now, go make some leave the board bets on 2016.

MaBell Obama is the second most PARTISAN first lady to sit in our white house, Hillary was the first

I don't remember voting and electing her to go around given us sermons and lecturing us on how to eat, live and spew, do as I say not what I do

Its Ok to throw down the grinds, just don't preach to the rest of us what you enjoy there Ms Obama.

That's kind of like Odummer giving a 'Quit smoking' seminar or how to drink quality wiskey

-Geaux

HaHa. Your Republican First Ladies could never even dream of becoming president. Democratic First Ladies are intelligent and well educated. You just know they could handle the job and that scares the shit out of you.

Republicans finally come up with somebody good enough to win and he turned out to be corrupt as hell. You just can't catch a break, :cuckoo:

That's all fine and well Sarah....

But I'm not a Republican :lol:

-Geaux

-Geaux

oh boy, your uppity nose about Democrat women is so high in air it must block out the sun on your face
Maybe Republican first ladies aren't power hungry and use the way to break into Political office from the backs of their husbands

That's a user and someone who is weak, who can't run on their own merits ...not someone intelligent and well educated

Last edited:
I just can't understand the cult like worship of the President and his wife...

the left is the cult worshipers. always was always will be.

Ha,ha, you're the one that voted for Romney....shows just how inane you truly are.

you brainless leftard voted for this current failure we are enduring - twice. Only in imbecile can do that.
which is what you are :D

mertex, your ilk are all having orgasms in front of the airbrushed mo in the other thread - join them in the banging your forehead in bowing :lol:

I'm sorry you are so butt hurt.....maybe you'll win again.......nah....I don't think so......phffft!

so far the butthurt is on your side - becasue how dare somebody not share your cultist worshiping meltdown in front of your goddess :lol:

guess what - she is ugly and does not know how to present herself.
But you can continue your ritual bows - at is amusing to watch your idolatry in full display :D

I just can't understand the cult like worship of the President and his wife...

the left is the cult worshipers. always was always will be.

So. This is what you landed on? :lol:

I have always known it, dear.
You all are not much more than just idol worshiping crowd.

It can not be otherwise - becasue if you won't be a part of the CROWD and think for yourself - you would not be a leftist.

why do the most eXtreme rw kool aid drinkers have to post on my threads? :dunno:
Unread Today, 08:00 AM

Stephanie
This message is hidden because Stephanie is on your ignore list.

Geaux4it
This message is hidden because Geaux4it is on your ignore list.

As to the OP, you go Michelle :)

why does a Far Lefty like you post on other peoples threads?......heres a hint.....its a fucking message board....if you dont like people with different views posting on your dumbass threads.....dont put any up...

why do the most eXtreme rw kool aid drinkers have to post on my threads? :dunno:
Unread Today, 08:00 AM

Stephanie
This message is hidden because Stephanie is on your ignore list.

Geaux4it
This message is hidden because Geaux4it is on your ignore list.

As to the OP, you go Michelle :)

why does a Far Lefty like you post on other peoples threads?......heres a hint.....its a fucking message board....if you dont like people with different views posting on your dumbass threads.....dont put any up...

:clap:
he/she/it's whine is so shrill and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anymore

-Geaux

oh boy, your uppity nose about Democrat women is so high in air it must block out the sun on your face
Maybe Republican first ladies aren't power hungry and use the way to break into Political office from the backs of their husbands

That's a user and someone who is weak, who can't run on their own merits ...not someone intelligent and well educated

Stand up for Repub women then. Which of the most recent First Ladies has the ability to become president? That means education, intelligence, awareness of the world?

I say none of them.

Hillary and Michelle do.

Stand up for Repub women then. Which of the most recent First Ladies has the ability to become president? That means education, intelligence, awareness of the world?

I say none of them.

Hillary and Michelle do.

this is true. We also have Wendy Davis (D) in Texas ;) Go #TeamWendy!!! :)

QibPqLM.png

Last edited:

I say none of them.

Hillary and Michelle do.

oh for crying out loud, not everyone believes they are more superior over others as you liberal/Democrat/progressive/commies do

Hillary got her job in Political office OFF the back of being Billy boy Clintons wife
and she WAS appointed to SOS, she didn't have to know or do a damn thing (like running to be ELECTED) to the office and EARN IT

so much for a woman standing on her own, it will be the same if MaBell decides to go into politics...use other for it

green-eyed monsters of envy on the USMB rw female posters in this thread :( :eusa_naughty:

She went to law school AND raised two beautiful children.

Michelle

I say none of them.

Hillary and Michelle do.

wow. you are a hateful person. laura bush easily fits all three of your requirements.

i suggest you stop hating and read up on her. she has a master's degree and here are a few of her accomplishments and notice the world scale.

Laura Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Polled by Gallup as one of the most popular First Ladies,[1] Laura Bush was involved in both national and global concerns during her tenure. She continued to advance her trademark interests of education and literacy by establishing the semi-annual National Book Festival in 2001 and encouraged education on a worldwide scale. She also advanced women's causes through The Heart Truth and Susan G. Komen for the Cure. She represented the United States during her foreign trips, which tended to focus on HIV/AIDS and malaria awareness. In May 2010, Bush released her memoir, Spoken from the Heart, in conjunction with a national tour. Bush is on the Board of Selectors of Jefferson Awards for Public Service.[2]

odd how dot com never wished mrs. bush happy birthday nor ever said anything nice about her.

ummm.....perhaps it might have something to do w/ my join-date? :eusa_think: :bang3: :itsok:

you never thought it, nor did you ever tell anyone about her birthday

and i have no doubt you were on other messageboards.

just admit it, you're a brown noser and a fanatical obama lover and you hate republicans.

odd how dot com never wished mrs. bush happy birthday nor ever said anything nice about her.

ummm.....perhaps it might have something to do w/ my join-date? :eusa_think: :bang3: :itsok:

you never thought it, nor did you ever tell anyone about her birthday

and i have no doubt you were on other messageboards.

just admit it, you're a brown noser and a fanatical obama lover and you hate republicans.

I don't care for either party as they merely take turns at the trough BUT the Repubs are more brazen in their currying of favor to defense contractors/war-for-profit-types. I have decided, two months ago, that I won't vote for any more corporately-bought, democrats hence forward.

Forum List

Back