Happy birthday FLOTUS

which you are a great example of.

and stupid leftards don't understand contempt :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not a leftard, rightard, but I understand you....contempt with a capital "C"....:lol::lol:

you are an exemplary leftard.

and yes, I do have contempt for you and your ilk with a capital C.

as I do for this always angry FLOTUS

You're the emptyheaded right-tard....and all you have is butt hurt......:lol::lol:

mertex, your ilk are all having orgasms in front of the airbrushed mo in the other thread - join them in the banging your forehead in bowing :lol:

mertex, your ilk are all having orgasms in front of the airbrushed mo in the other thread - join them in the banging your forehead in bowing :lol:

I'm sorry you are so butt hurt.....maybe you'll win again.......nah....I don't think so......phffft!

FLOTUS is in excellent shape. The fact that she has wide hips means nothing especially since she's had two children.

No. She's a plain-looking, dumpy, middle-aged woman.

ummm..... what planet do you live on? :eusa_eh:

Michelle Obama Does 25 Push-Ups - ABC News

This made news? Are news crews just running out of crap to talk about? I didn't even know Ellen was on the air. Some people have way to much time on their hands.

It's special to see she is "finally" proud of her country after 50 years living and reaping what it has offered her...

She's just so speeeeeeeeeeeeecail

gawd pass the barf bag

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Man, I would rather have a sister in the 'house of ill-repute' than to have a brother who married a skank that looked like that.

I forget, does Barry have any brothers?

Just sayin

-Geaux

MaBell Obama is the second most PARTISAN first lady to sit in our white house, Hillary was the first

and to think they want to put Hillary in as President

this should send chills down your spine

I don't remember voting and electing MaBell Obama to go around given us sermons and lecturing us on how to eat, live and spew, do as I say not what I do

Last edited:
MaBell Obama is the second most PARTISAN first lady to sit in our white house, Hillary was the first

and to think they want to put her in as President

this should chills down your spine

I don't remember voting and electing her to go around given us sermons and lecturing us on how to eat, live and spew, do as I say not what I do

Its Ok to throw down the grinds, just don't preach to the rest of us what you enjoy there Ms Obama.

That's kind of like Odummer giving a 'Quit smoking' seminar or how to drink quality wiskey

-Geaux

Michelle_Obama_Shoveling_AZ.jpg

fatassobama.jpg

why do the most eXtreme rw kool aid drinkers have to post on my threads? :dunno:
Unread Today, 08:00 AM

Stephanie
This message is hidden because Stephanie is on your ignore list.

Geaux4it
This message is hidden because Geaux4it is on your ignore list.

As to the OP, you go Michelle :)

Forum List

Back