Happy Columbus Day !!

What prevented the above mentioned tribes from sailing the seas in the opposite direction?

Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Genetic mental inferiority of an unfit Mongoloid species that was no more human than the Neanderthals were. They are what the legend of the Abominable Snowman was based on. The Great Wall was built against their kind, so our border wall has a deep historical precedent. The fact that these fugitives from Siberia are not especially adapted to freezing weather indicates that they were driven out of warmer Asia because they were bloodthirsty bandits who produced nothing. Outside of sheltered and reality-hating academic Anthropology, they should be classified as evolution's sore losers.

So it was genocide.

No. It wasnt small pox that wiped out the natives columbus killed. That was done by white guys killing people and feeding their dogs the human meat.

Bullshit...
Sorry but its true. He frequently killed NA children and fed them to his dogs.

You got a link for that?
Theres millions of links. Heres two.

8 Myths and Atrocities About Christopher Columbus and Columbus Day - IndianCountryToday.com

9.11 - Columbus' History of Genocide

Millions of lies, once again it was small pox and other diseases and when they moved west killed almost all the buffalo.
Youre getting confused. I'm talking about columbus not all the other white people.

So it was genocide.

No. It wasnt small pox that wiped out the natives columbus killed. That was done by white guys killing people and feeding their dogs the human meat.

Bullshit...

You got a link for that?

8 Myths and Atrocities About Christopher Columbus and Columbus Day - IndianCountryToday.com

How about a real source?

Ward Churchill, seriously?
Those are real sources. Its not up to me to force you to believe it. Thats something you are going to have to come to terms with yourself.

Bullshit...

You got a link for that?

How about a real source?

Those are real sources. Its not up to me to force you to believe it. Thats something you are going to have to come to terms with yourself.

No, those are biased idiots with an axe to grind.

You got a link for that?

How about a real source?

No, those are biased idiots with an axe to grind.
If you say so. :itsok:

Columbus Day? True Legacy: Cruelty and Slavery | HuffPost

On his second trip to the New World, Columbus brought cannons and attack dogs. If a native resisted slavery, he would cut off a nose or an ear. If slaves tried to escape, Columbus had them burned alive. Other times, he sent attack dogs to hunt them down, and the dogs would tear off the arms and legs of the screaming natives while they were still alive. If the Spaniards ran short of meat to feed the dogs, Arawak babies were killed for dog food.

So what?

Beside it was small pox and other diseases that wiped them out
So it was genocide.

Bullshit...

"
In the early years of Columbus’ conquests there were butcher shops throughout the Caribbean where Indian bodies were sold as dog food. There was also a practice known as the montería infernal, the infernal chase, or manhunt, in which Indians were hunted by war-dogs.

These dogs—who also wore armor and had been fed human flesh, were a fierce match for the Indians. Live babies were also fed to these war dogs as sport, sometimes in front of horrified parents."

So they ran around America and killed something like 90 million Indians with their hands and guns now???
They? I'm talking specifically about columbus and what he did to the Arawak people. He never ever set foot on N. America so he couldnt have killed 90 million natives.

Then what's your problem?

Columbus Day? True Legacy: Cruelty and Slavery | HuffPost

On his second trip to the New World, Columbus brought cannons and attack dogs. If a native resisted slavery, he would cut off a nose or an ear. If slaves tried to escape, Columbus had them burned alive. Other times, he sent attack dogs to hunt them down, and the dogs would tear off the arms and legs of the screaming natives while they were still alive. If the Spaniards ran short of meat to feed the dogs, Arawak babies were killed for dog food.

The tampon squad huff post on history?

LMFAO..

So it was genocide.

Bullshit...

"
In the early years of Columbus’ conquests there were butcher shops throughout the Caribbean where Indian bodies were sold as dog food. There was also a practice known as the montería infernal, the infernal chase, or manhunt, in which Indians were hunted by war-dogs.

These dogs—who also wore armor and had been fed human flesh, were a fierce match for the Indians. Live babies were also fed to these war dogs as sport, sometimes in front of horrified parents."

So they ran around America and killed something like 90 million Indians with their hands and guns now???
They? I'm talking specifically about columbus and what he did to the Arawak people. He never ever set foot on N. America so he couldnt have killed 90 million natives.

Who told you I had a problem? I was just pointing out that columbus committed genocide on the Arawak people. Youre the one that got confused.

The americas were already populated. What are you talking about? Columbus never even knew he had "discovered" a new continent.

They were populated, but the concept of discovery is of course from a European (and by proxy Oriental) perspective.

It doesn't matter his original thought on what he found, what matters is he led the first group that found the "New World" and opened it up to exploration and exploitation by the "Old World"

Did the Chinese Discover America?

The evidence for that is even less than the African theory.

Perhaps. I just like the theories. I can't believe there was NO contact between the Eastern and Western Hemispheres.

With the Pacific, it was a question of distances. With the Atlantic, it was a question of often very rough seas.

If one looks at the models of the boats columbus took across the Atlantic, they weren't very big.

True. But, with evidence like this, there's possibilities. In the news: DNA tests show Sican culture in Peru genetically linked to Ainu people, along with populations of Siberia and Taiwan

Bullshit...

"

Who told you I had a problem? I was just pointing out that columbus committed genocide on the Arawak people. Youre the one that got confused.

And who cares?

[
columbus day is just another day white boys made up to sooth their fragile egos. This idiot thought he was in India. :laugh:
It's an ethnic holiday for Italian Americans like St. Patricks Day, Octoberfest, Cinco de Mayo......
no it aint....i grew up in an Italian part of W.NY and it was no big deal and i am full blood tally...the only joy we got was getting the day off from school...

"

And who cares?
People that belong to the human race care and why colubus day is a farce holiday made up by white boys with an insecurity complex.

And who cares?
People that belong to the human race care and why colubus day is a farce holiday made up by white boys with an insecurity complex.
the Knights of Columbus,a group i knew something about growing up, were behind making that day a Holiday long ago,but it was more a Catholic thing than an Italian thing....

And who cares?

Uhm no, they are just celebrating the discovery of America so blacks didn't have to live in mud huts no more...

Why is everything racist with you?

And who cares?

Uhm no, they are just celebrating the discovery of America so blacks didn't have to live in mud huts no more...

Why is everything racist with you?

Its smart to live in mud huts when its hot. Whats wrong with mud huts? Trust me. Thats not why they celebrate columbus. They are celebrating him because it makes white boys feel a little less insecure.

Everything isnt racist to me. Only the racist things are racist to me.

And who cares?
the Knights of Columbus,a group i knew something about growing up, were behind making that day a Holiday long ago,but it was more a Catholic thing than an Italian thing....
I think I read that somewhere. Funny thing is that columbus very well could have been a white Jew.

Its smart to live in mud huts when its hot. Whats wrong with mud huts? Trust me. Thats not why they celebrate columbus. They are celebrating him because it makes white boys feel a little less insecure.

Everything isnt racist to me. Only the racist things are racist to me.
Some "humans" live more like animals while others live like "gods" on earth.

Forum List

Back