Happy Columbus Day !!

Its smart to live in mud huts when its hot. Whats wrong with mud huts? Trust me. Thats not why they celebrate columbus. They are celebrating him because it makes white boys feel a little less insecure.

Everything isnt racist to me. Only the racist things are racist to me.
Some "humans" live more like animals while others live like "gods" on earth.
I agree. Whites lived in caves like other animals. Blacks were gods first human creation in his image.

Considering he didn't know what genocide was, I doubt he could advocate for it.

It would be like asking him about a welding machine.

But please, provide proof that he "advocated genocide"
Who told you he didnt know what genocide was? Columbus set off fully knowledgeable about what he was doing. His plan was to take wealth from other people by force. When he encountered the natives he remarked on how easy it would be to conquer them. He then came back with a military force and systematically exterminated the natives.

That's exploitation. Not genocide.

The goal wasn't to exterimnate them the goal was to use them. Same thing any group did to another if they had a large advantage over them.

Real genocide has to have the explicit goal of elimination as a priority, not exploitation.
Its also exploitation but when you purposely kill off a culture race etc its genocide.

No the goal was to exterminate them and steal their shit.

So what?

Beside it was small pox and other diseases that wiped them out
So it was genocide.

No. It wasnt small pox that wiped out the natives columbus killed. That was done by white guys killing people and feeding their dogs the human meat.

Spaniards killed the most Natives, Portuguese enslaved the most Blacks, and Columbus was prob Italian.

Why is it you prefer Southern Europeans over Northern Europeans, exactly?

Who told you he didnt know what genocide was? Columbus set off fully knowledgeable about what he was doing. His plan was to take wealth from other people by force. When he encountered the natives he remarked on how easy it would be to conquer them. He then came back with a military force and systematically exterminated the natives.

The goal wasn't to exterimnate them the goal was to use them. Same thing any group did to another if they had a large advantage over them.

Real genocide has to have the explicit goal of elimination as a priority, not exploitation.
Its also exploitation but when you purposely kill off a culture race etc its genocide.

So what?

So it was genocide.

No. It wasnt small pox that wiped out the natives columbus killed. That was done by white guys killing people and feeding their dogs the human meat.

Spaniards killed the most Natives, Portuguese enslaved the most Blacks, and Columbus was prob Italian.

Southern europeans tend to have more melanin. They dont look quite like worms that were raised in a cave like northern europeans do.

So what?

So it was genocide.

Southern europeans tend to have more melanin. They dont look quite like worms that were raised in a cave like northern europeans do.

So, you admit it, you're just a racist, and a dumb one at that.

You aren't even racist because of action, character etc.

It's just because Northern European Whites are White you despise them.

So what?

So it was genocide.

I didnt say I was a racist. I said southern europeans tend to have more melanin so thats why I prefer them (the women) over the pale ones.

I despise all whites that claim whites are superior and the whiter your skin the more pure you are. I mean who the fuck do they think theyre fooling? :laugh:

So it was genocide.

Bullshit...
Sorry but its true. He frequently killed NA children and fed them to his dogs.

You got a link for that?
Theres millions of links. Heres two.

8 Myths and Atrocities About Christopher Columbus and Columbus Day - IndianCountryToday.com

9.11 - Columbus' History of Genocide

Millions of lies, once again it was small pox and other diseases and when they moved west killed almost all the buffalo.
It was both.

So what?

So it was genocide.

I despise all whites that claim whites are superior and the whiter your skin the more pure you are. I mean who the fuck do they think theyre fooling? :laugh:

Southern Europeans are more racist, than Northern Europeans.

So it was genocide.

Southern Europeans are more racist, than Northern Europeans.
Could be true but I'm pretty sure all the southern european women I have experienced were not racist.

So they ran around America and killed something like 90 million Indians with their hands and guns now???
They? I'm talking specifically about columbus and what he did to the Arawak people. He never ever set foot on N. America so he couldnt have killed 90 million natives.

Then what's your problem?
Who told you I had a problem? I was just pointing out that columbus committed genocide on the Arawak people. Youre the one that got confused.

And who cares?
People that belong to the human race care and why colubus day is a farce holiday made up by white boys with an insecurity complex.

I don't care about Columbus even if he proves to be Polish.

It is good you as a Black man are so anti-Columbus because you provoke racism out of Whites who do support Columbus.

Its smart to live in mud huts when its hot. Whats wrong with mud huts? Trust me. Thats not why they celebrate columbus. They are celebrating him because it makes white boys feel a little less insecure.

I agree. Whites lived in caves like other animals. Blacks were gods first human creation in his image.

Like Blombos caves an important early African archeology site?

They? I'm talking specifically about columbus and what he did to the Arawak people. He never ever set foot on N. America so he couldnt have killed 90 million natives.

Then what's your problem?
Who told you I had a problem? I was just pointing out that columbus committed genocide on the Arawak people. Youre the one that got confused.

And who cares?
People that belong to the human race care and why colubus day is a farce holiday made up by white boys with an insecurity complex.

I don't care about Columbus even if he proves to be Polish.

It is good you as a Black man are so anti-Columbus because you provoke racism out of Whites who do support Columbus.
No one asked if you cared about columbus. I just said that people that were part of the human race cared.

Typical white boy logic. Pointing out that columbus was a bad guy makes white people hate you . :cuckoo:.

Not at all. The Biombos caves were like an outpost for traveling hunter gatherers. Whites lived in caves exclusively.

Not at all. The Biombos caves were like an outpost for traveling hunter gatherers. Whites lived in caves exclusively.

There were Mammoth bone huts built in Ice Age Europe.

By the Neolithic peroid there were pretty modern houses in Europe in placea like Skara Brae & the Cucenti-Trypillian culture houses.

There were Mammoth bone huts built in Ice Age Europe.

By the Neolithic peroid there were pretty modern houses in Europe in placea like Skara Brae & the Cucenti-Trypillian culture houses.
Piles of rocks are not modern houses. A monkey can make a pile of rocks.

The man Columbus brought over to this hemisphere , venerial disease, chickenpox, he raped looted and pillaged an indigenous Indian people with his European beatial diseases and greed.Is that anything for you
whites to celebrate!?.Explain it your celebration, if you can.

:flirtysmile4:
The man Columbus brought over to this hemisphere , venerial disease, chickenpox, he raped looted and pillaged an indigenous Indian people with his European beatial diseases and greed.Is that anything for you
whites to celebrate!?.Explain it your celebration, if you can.

Tough shit s0n.:flirtysmile4:

Anyway, it was like 8,000 years ago.:2up:

Forum List

Back