Harris: Tim Walz and I are both gun owners.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
"This business about taking everyone's guns away, [Gov.] .Tim Walz and I are both gun owners. We're not taking anybody's guns away, so stop with the continuous lying about this stuff," she said.

Obvious questions here:
  • What guns do you own?
  • Are you willing to release your CA gun registration records to verify this?
  • Are all of the guns you own listed in your CA firearms registration record?
  • Are you willing to allow the state of CA to search your residence(s) and office(s) to verify this?

Now, no one expects ABC/MSDNC to ask these questions, but the claim does need to be verified.

"This business about taking everyone's guns away, [Gov.] .Tim Walz and I are both gun owners. We're not taking anybody's guns away, so stop with the continuous lying about this stuff," she said.

Obvious questions here:
  • What guns do you own?
  • Are you willing to allow the state of CA to search your residence(s) and office(s) to verify this?

Now, no one expects ABC/MSDNC to ask these questions, but the claim does need to be verified.
Which news anchors were discussing this this morning?

Why would you question if she owns a gun? Grasping at straws hoping she got caugh in a lie? Like Hillary being under sniper fire? LOL

Obvious questions here:
  • What guns do you own?

What is your point here? The fact they own guns and have said they won't take them away should give you comfort.

Which news anchors were discussing this this morning?

Why would you question if she owns a gun? Grasping at straws hoping she got caugh in a lie? Like Hillary being under sniper fire? LOL
On every agenda that Progs start and get a foot in the door, the agenda expands and expands and expands. That is where the troubles come into play. The Great Society in theory should be over now. Everyone should have everything they want or need.

Nobody should believe that BS
I don't. Liberals lie, especially about guns.
And if she -does- own a gun, she bought it recently, not while she was a DA as claimed.

If she's lying about owning a gun, then there's no reason to believe she's not lying about everything else -- and the very best way to see of she is lying is to use the gun laws of CA to confirm/deny her claim.

Why would anyone oppose this?

Last edited:
And if she -does- own a gun, she bought it recently, not while she was a DA as claimed.

If she's lying about owning a gun, then there's no reason to believe she's not lying about everything else -- and the very best way to see of she is lying is to use the gun laws of CA or confirm/deny her claim.

If she ever told a truth, that would be newsworthy. But the democrat sheep don’t care. Just whatever they’re told.

If she's lying about owning a gun, then there's no reason to believe she's not lying about everything else -- and the very best way to see of she is lying is to use the gun laws of CA or confirm/deny her claim.

JUST cant keep from looking FOR something negative to beat her up about?
What's the deal? Doesn't that support Your cause?? That everyone should have a gun?

Forum List

Back