Harvey Wienstein--Donald Trump two peas in a pod

Not sure why you are saying that to me, but you are way off base. Not only that....I know where I stand and I will always be true to myself and beliefs.....even if I were the last standing. :dunno:

How am I "way off base" ?

All I'm saying is you can't always "Love" your way out of every bad situation. Even the Bible covers that well.

What happened to this post? The quote has my post in it.......and my reply was not to you. Color me confused. LOL
I pretty much agree with you. BasicHumanUnit

LOL I Know. I am not sure what happened. My post ended up looking like it was yours.
Maybe it's late and I need to head out of here. g'nite

I don't know, I didn't vote for the scum.

No, you voted for something FAR worse....

Cankles. Fool.

Why did she abuse a man or have an affair. What did she do?

The far left emboldens these sexual predators as long as they follow the far left religion.

And the right makes them presidents.

The GOP nominated Bill Clinton and JFK?

Silly far left drone!

Evangelicals are ok that Trump grabs pussy, but don't let a Democrat do it.

They're trying to spin Weinstein around Hillary Clinton right now. He was a major donor to Democrat policies and politicians.

I guess they were supposed to give him an application with a question, Are you a sexual Preditor?--:badgrin:

You're right Evangelicals were in the tank for Donald Trump. 80% of them voted for Trump, including women. We had white male Pastors all over this country promoting Trump. Mike Huckabee being the biggest hypocrite of them all.

00-matt-wuerker-were-sticking-with-trump-2016.jpg

Trumps own wife accused him of rape .

But it's all locker room talk !

I don't know, I didn't vote for the scum.

No, you voted for something FAR worse....

Cankles. Fool.

Why did she abuse a man or have an affair. What did she do?

The far left emboldens these sexual predators as long as they follow the far left religion.

And the right makes them presidents.

The GOP nominated Bill Clinton and JFK?

Silly far left drone!

What year do you live in?

Shocking to see the left protect someone whom they claim doesn't exist.

The right wingers are the misogynists.

Forum List

Back