Has Anyone Seen Magic Johnson's Son?

Not nearly as chic as white robes with white hats, now that's normie.

Definitely normal for you and your fellow 'KKKrats...

1683213652185.png

Not nearly as chic as white robes with white hats, now that's normie.
No need to bring up ancient Democrat history, and we all know that Democrats switched their robes from white to black.
Now they worship Satan.
Only proves that education can't change the inherent nature of a political party that sold it's soul to the Devil over 100 years ago and only seems to attract pedophiles and sexual deviants.

Excuse me if I sound uninformed, but why are so many celebrities raising these freaks of nature?

Welcome to a world where clicks on a url can earn you millions. Dirty laundry creates hits on your site. Hits on your site creates dollars in your bank account. Get ready for an ass load of dirty laundry. Some of it will be real some of it will be contrived. Either way it puts dollars in bank accounts.

I don't like bringing celebrities' families into the public forum unless they deliberately insert themselves. But it does raise a question of why the children of Conservative parents seem to be better adjusted to society than their Progressive counterparts.

Welcome to a world where clicks on a url can earn you millions. Dirty laundry creates hits on your site. Hits on your site creates dollars in your bank account. Get ready for an ass load of dirty laundry. Some of it will be real some of it will be contrived. Either way it puts dollars in bank accounts.
The Democrat Party needs to change their name to "Chicks With Dicks".

Forum List

Back