Has, has the stupid left terrorist protecting media acknowledged it as a terror attack yet?

I thought this thread was gonna be about the South Carolina shooter who's about to go to trial .

Ya know . The terrorist that no one calls a terrorist because he's a white supremacist.

He's a terrorist.

Thank you!

Have you read the news reports ? None of them call him a terrorist! I wonder why.

One of these things is not like the other....

Hey you accidentally got something right Timmy.
One is not like the other.

Right . Ones a Muslim dude . So it gets tagged "terrorism". The white dudes actions are also terrorism, but because he's white no one calls it for what it is.

I thought this thread was gonna be about the South Carolina shooter who's about to go to trial .

Ya know . The terrorist that no one calls a terrorist because he's a white supremacist.

There's a difference between a lone gunman and millions of people vowing to kill infidels Timmy.

Millions ? I thought it was a lone knife wielder?

Just how many muslimes do you think there are Timmy?

Like in the world ? A whole lot!

What's your point ?

You really need to stop falling down wells Timmy,it's effecting your critical thinking skills.

Typical libtard, can't keep up.

He's a terrorist.

Thank you!

Have you read the news reports ? None of them call him a terrorist! I wonder why.

Right . Ones a Muslim dude . So it gets tagged "terrorism". The white dudes actions are also terrorism, but because he's white no one calls it for what it is.

A muslime dude who killed in the name of allah. Try and keep up Timmy. American lives depend on it.

He's a terrorist.

Thank you!

You are too stupid to know the difference.

He's a terrorist.

Thank you!

A muslime dude who killed in the name of allah. Try and keep up Timmy. American lives depend on it.

And ??? How is the white supremacist any different ?

He's a terrorist.

Thank you!

Explain it to me .

Oh.... you can't . At lest not without sounding like some illogical retard .

He's a terrorist.

Thank you!

Yep, keep talking idiot.

He's a terrorist.

Thank you!

Explain it to me .

At LEAST I can spell, retard. ISIS inspired , simple. Retard.

Thank you!

Yep, keep talking idiot.

Wow . You must be captain of the debate team!

Let's cut to the chase . You don't mind the white supremacist because you actually agree wh him .

He's a terrorist.

Thank you!

Good God Timmy,just how stupid are you?

Yep, keep talking idiot.

Wow . You must be captain of the debate team!

Let's cut to the chase . You don't mind the white supremacist because you actually agree wh him .
No, I think he is a murdering coward. Typical retarded lib, assuming to know what people think. Friggin idiot.

Or are they looking for evidence? Other than him using a car and knife as isis just recently called for their followers to use knives and a car.

Oh, and upon hearing about the attacks, Tim Kane called for more gun control, as a white man just saved many lives with a gun when he shot the stinking ape.
First they want a ban on all cars and knives, and second, they're blaming all Americans for forcing this animal to have no choice but to go out and run over and stab people.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Thank you!

Good God Timmy,just how stupid are you?
He is obviously pretty stupid.

He's a terrorist.

Thank you!

Explain it to me .

It's already been explained to you Timothy,dont blame others if you're too damn stupid to make the connection.

You know how you are winning a debate ? When the other side can only hurl insults.

Define "terrorism"? It's a simple question.

Forum List

Back