Has limbaugh sold out conservatism to his love of Trump

Another thread about a Rush Limbaugh comment.

Note, the verbatim transcripts of his broadcasts are available on his web site. Pulling something out of context is only for the lazy.

Note, the verbatim transcripts of his broadcasts are available on his web site. Pulling something out of context is only for the lazy.
Which we see the left and the alt right do all the time.

Like most of us, Rush is HOPEFUL.
No patriotic American "HOPES" for what your MessiahRushie hopes for, like his SPITEFUL hope that ALL average hardworking American Citizens SUFFER the loss of their jobs for the crime of electing someone he hates!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

Your ONLY alternative was Hillary.

Jesus is the only Messiah. Rush is a fellow traveler.

I've watched Trump evolve, and I watched is picks.

I have HOPE. You should too.

Typical DittoTard, programmed to say anyone exposing the lies and hypocrisy of their MessiahRushie is taking the pathological liar out ofd context.

Rush is right 99.8% of the time. The other .2% is Obabble's..

So Rush's zealous support of NAFTA for 20 some years was right?

lol
Google is your friend, Gertrude?
Not only does Limbaugh support NAFTA, he claims he convinced Bill Clinton to support NAFTA when Hillary was against it!!!

Rush's Qualifications for President
January 2, 2008
RUSH: I advised Clinton on every key issue. I was working behind the scenes to run the country and add to his legacy. ...
What about NAFTA? When Bill Clinton signed NAFTA and his wife, Hillary was against it, somebody changed his mind. Who do you think did that? Remember Algore in the debate with Ross Perot, cited me as a distinguished American in favor of NAFTA.

Typical DittoTard, programmed to say anyone exposing the lies and hypocrisy of their MessiahRushie is taking the pathological liar out ofd context.
Typical left wing moonbat approach to logic. Rush says some stupid things, and you are too lazy or too stupid to actually put in the effort to find them.

Typical left wing moonbat approach to logic. Rush says some stupid things, and you are too lazy or too stupid to actually put in the effort to find them.
How is this for STUPID things your MessiahRushie said?

December 2, 2016
RUSH: I coined the term "low-information voter" shortly after Obama's election in 2008.

Rush just tries to explain/reason the phenomenon of Trump and how the left just doesn't understand it. He comes across agnostic to me when it came to the primaries.

The left doesn't understand why conservatives cry about stimulus and tax-cuts when Obama does it in the middle of Great Recession but think that four times bigger spending stimulus from Trump is a great idea while economy is nearing full employment.

The left doesn't understand why conservatives form entire branch movement around deficits and debt (tea party), yet elect a guy who's policies would compoud our debt by 5-10 trillion dollars ON TOP of current 10 trillion dollar debt growth projection for the next decade.

What liberals cannot understand is the phenomenon of deep, pervasive intellectual depravity on the right that delivered a self-parody like Trump to the White House.

Last edited:

December 2, 2016
RUSH: I coined the term "low-information voter" shortly after Obama's election in 2008.
It's not percy's turn to use the alt-right brain, obviously.

You give him the quote, and you get 'nuh uh'.

December 2, 2016

I will type this slowly just for you ed. Acolytes of a messiah seldom claim their messiah said something stupid.

That aside, It looks like you have at least done some homework. So far it only gets a C- grade because you have yet to provide the context which would lead to the conclusion that Rush's statement is either stupid or false.

Last edited:

December 2, 2016
It's not percy's turn to use the alt-right brain, obviously.

You give him the quote, and you get 'nuh uh'.

Patience Jake. These things take time.

December 2, 2016

I will type this slowly just for you ed. Acolytes of a messiah seldom claim their messiah said something stupid.

That aside, It looks like you have at least done some homework. So far it only gets a C- grade because you have yet to provide the context which would lead to the conclusion that Rush's statement is either stupid or false.

The Big Apple: Low Information Voter (LIV)

The term “low information voter” was first used in Implications of Changes in Information Processing and Communications Technology for the Governing Function (1971) by Ronald D. Brunner and John P. Crecine.

December 2, 2016

The term “low information voter” was first used in Implications of Changes in Information Processing and Communications Technology for the Governing Function (1971) by Ronald D. Brunner and John P. Crecine.

Ok, now you are at the B level grade. An improvement from the C-.

To get an A on your assertion of stupidity, you will need to address the time frame. An obscure publication from 1971? Seams a bit weak as an argument.

December 2, 2016

To get an A on your assertion of stupidity, you will need to address the time frame. An obscure publication from 1971? Seams a bit weak as an argument.
Hardly an "obscure" publication, except to the low-information voter.

How about this from Wiki:

"Low information voters, also known as LIVs or misinformation voters, are people who may vote, but who are generally poorly informed about issues. The phrase is mainly used in the United States, and has become popular since the mid-1990s."

December 2, 2016

"Low information voters, also known as LIVs or misinformation voters, are people who may vote, but who are generally poorly informed about issues. The phrase is mainly used in the United States, and has become popular since the mid-1990s."

It was covered in your first reference. LIV was from 1971. Rush was a teenager, probably smoking dope and chasing girls in 1971.

December 2, 2016

It was covered in your first reference. LIV was from 1971. Rush was a teenager, probably smoking dope and chasing girls in 1971.
So if the book was SOOOOO "obscure" how did the term become popular by the 1990s?????

And you are right, your MessiahRushie was a dope smoking unibrow Hippie want-to-be in the 1970s.

rush.jpg

Forum List

Back