Has limbaugh sold out conservatism to his love of Trump

Trump seems like an ultra conservative compared to what we had in the last two decades including Bush. Criticism of Limbaugh only makes the left seem petty and vindictive. You could say with some accuracy that renowned physicist Stephen Hawking was a party animal drunk in his college years but it doesn't diminish his incredible accomplishments. Y'all lefties look like losers and idiots by whining about a voice on the radio.

Last edited:
Trump seems like an ultra conservative compared to what we had in the last two decades including Bush. Criticism of Limbaugh only makes the left seem petty and vindictive. You could say with some accuracy that renowned physicist Stephen Hawking was a party animal drunk in his college years but it doesn't diminish his incredible accomplishments. Y'all lefties look like losers and idiots by whining about a voice on the radio.
A talent for lying on loan from Gawwwwwwd-da is hardly an incredible accomplishment!!!

Another thread about a Rush Limbaugh comment.

Note, the verbatim transcripts of his broadcasts are available on his web site. Pulling something out of context is only for the lazy.

If you want to make a counter argument supported by putting his words into context,

then do so.

Then supply the transcript. Don't be lazy. Or do you expect others to scan through all the broadcast transcripts to find the right one?

This must be your turn to use the alt right brain, tyrone.

Yes, Rush can be star struck.

More importantly, he wants the current political system right and left, so that the privileged of the capital class can rule unbridled with constitutional impediments.

Rush sees el cheeto as a path to the brave new alt right world.
Well folks jakestarkey has just made me a member of the alt right.
I guess I should be honored. LOL

More importantly, he wants the current political system right and left, so that the privileged of the capital class can rule unbridled with constitutional impediments.

That statement clearly identifies you as alt right.

ya I heard ya the 3rd time.

I am glad you acknowledge your identification with the alt right.

Limbaugh has never been conservative as much as he has been for all things corporatist, unfettering capital from any outside legal restraints.

Limbaugh has never been conservative as much as he has been for all things corporatist, unfettering capital from any outside legal restraints.
Ever thought how many on this forum believe your nonsense?
Your prediction of me being on the alt right falls in line with all your other predictions.

Your prediction of me being on the alt right falls in line with all your other predictions.
What the Alt Right believes is of little or no importance, here on the Board at all. You support Trump, you are anti-democracy, you have issues with minorities, and you believe in 'fake news.' You are what you are.

What the Alt Right believes is of little or no importance, here on the Board at all. You support Trump, you are anti-democracy, you have issues with minorities, and you believe in 'fake news.' You are what you are.
I don't believe in fake prediction. I know that jeane.

Forum List

Back