Has Obama Made Us Into a Banana Republic?

Funny how you define fair as someone else paying an amount you think they should. Wait for it, it's not your place. I bet you think half in the U.S. paying a zero marginal rate is fair. You'd be wrong there, too.

I've shown that a million dollars is a million dollars regardless where it is. You deny that.

uh, no, guy, you haven't. Very few European or Japanese CEO's make 7 figures.

Most Americans CEO's make 7 figures and many make 8 figures and a few make an obscene NINE figures. That's just fucking crazy.

The reason why half hte country pays a zero marginal rate is because- wait for it - they don't have any income to tax!!!!

The bottom 40% controls less than 1% of the wealth. The top 20% controls 87% of the wealth. So, yeah, an "income" tax is going to hit the top 20% harder.

As for what people think is fair, here's the thing. Most Americans don't think the current distribution of wealth is fair. Most Americans also have no idea how bad wealth inequality is.

Here's a graph. The top line is what wealth distribution actually is, the middle is what people think it is, and the bottom is what people think it SHOULD be.

WealthDistrib-thumb-560x323-33903.png

Funny how you define fair as someone else paying an amount you think they should. Wait for it, it's not your place. I bet you think half in the U.S. paying a zero marginal rate is fair. You'd be wrong there, too.

I've shown that a million dollars is a million dollars regardless where it is. You deny that.

uh, no, guy, you haven't. Very few European or Japanese CEO's make 7 figures.

Most Americans CEO's make 7 figures and many make 8 figures and a few make an obscene NINE figures. That's just fucking crazy.

The reason why half hte country pays a zero marginal rate is because- wait for it - they don't have any income to tax!!!!

The bottom 40% controls less than 1% of the wealth. The top 20% controls 87% of the wealth. So, yeah, an "income" tax is going to hit the top 20% harder.

As for what people think is fair, here's the thing. Most Americans don't think the current distribution of wealth is fair. Most Americans also have no idea how bad wealth inequality is.

Here's a graph. The top line is what wealth distribution actually is, the middle is what people think it is, and the bottom is what people think it SHOULD be.

WealthDistrib-thumb-560x323-33903.png
I'm not just a guy, I'm your superior and I have. Again, your acceptance isn't required.

How can people say something isn't fair if they don't know how bad something is? You said they don't think distribution is fair yet don't know how unequal distribution is. That's like saying you can afford to buy a house but have no idea what the house cost.

No one is saying those who make more shouldn't pay more. There are two problems here. You want those who make more to pay a higher percentage not just more while almost half pay nothing in income taxes. When the bottom 40% pay 0% income taxes, they should have 0% wealth and not even 1%.

Jeebus it's hard to educate hater dupes...worst, most frustrating and ignorant students in the world...

What's hard is convincing you leeches that no one owes you anything. I'd walk right past you if you needed what i had and I was the only that could provide it to you. I'd do it because you think I owe it to you.

Jeebus it's hard to educate hater dupes...worst, most frustrating and ignorant students in the world...

What's hard is convincing you leeches that no one owes you anything. I'd walk right past you if you needed what i had and I was the only that could provide it to you. I'd do it because you think I owe it to you.
Do you make over a million a year, or are you a giant corporation that pays NO taxes? Then I couldn't give a damn about your money...ay caramba. But I would like to put a couple of facts in your empty brain. Maybe get you to vote for the good of 98% of the the country and the country itself, and yourself, stupid.

Do you make over a million a year, or are you a giant corporation that pays NO taxes? Then I couldn't give a damn about your money...ay caramba. But I would like to put a couple of facts in your empty brain. Maybe get you to vote for the good of 98% of the the country and the country itself, and yourself, stupid.

I do vote for my own good. I've done well under Conservative policies. Why should I vote to make it better for someone else if it harms me? You don't expect them to vote to better me as their expense hypocrite. Let me put one fact in your brain. It's a good thing you don't care because you'd do without if you needed it. I'd watch you wither before giving you a dime.

I'm not just a guy, I'm your superior and I have. Again, your acceptance isn't required.

Guy, you're from the South. That makes you a lower form of life by definition.

How can people say something isn't fair if they don't know how bad something is? You said they don't think distribution is fair yet don't know how unequal distribution is. That's like saying you can afford to buy a house but have no idea what the house cost.

Gee. HOw can someone say something is bad if they don't know the extent of the badness? "Gosh, I think I lost a leg. That's bad." "Uh, no Bob, you lost both legs and a testicle!" Yes, people realize the system is unfair and bad, they just don't know the extent of it.

No one is saying those who make more shouldn't pay more. There are two problems here. You want those who make more to pay a higher percentage not just more while almost half pay nothing in income taxes. When the bottom 40% pay 0% income taxes, they should have 0% wealth and not even 1%.

Again, guy, you keep pretending the income tax is the only tax out there. You ignore all those other taxes the poor pay that they usually use to invalidate their income tax.

But again, being a racist who hates poor people, you probably lack the intellectual capabilities to process that.

Guy, you're from the South. That makes you a lower form of life by definition.

Gee. HOw can someone say something is bad if they don't know the extent of the badness? "Gosh, I think I lost a leg. That's bad." "Uh, no Bob, you lost both legs and a testicle!" Yes, people realize the system is unfair and bad, they just don't know the extent of it.

Again, guy, you keep pretending the income tax is the only tax out there. You ignore all those other taxes the poor pay that they usually use to invalidate their income tax.

But again, being a racist who hates poor people, you probably lack the intellectual capabilities to process that.

Poor examples on your part. If you lost a leg, you know the extent of what that means. People understand what that means. What you're saying is that people don't understand the extent of something yet have determined it's bad. That means, like you, they're repeating something and know nothing.

I don't pretend that the income tax is the only one. I pay it and all the others you believe give people who pay no income tax an excuse for not paying it. Since many of us pay both and the others, paying the others doesn't invalidate paying an income tax on the part of the poor. If being part of society means we're all supposed to be treated equally, as you say, if you now claim poor shouldn't pay income taxes, you're saying those of us who do should be treated unequally. I know how you think. If it benefits the poor, they should get the same whether they earned it or not but if it costs them, it's OK for things to be unequal.

Poor examples on your part. If you lost a leg, you know the extent of what that means. People understand what that means. What you're saying is that people don't understand the extent of something yet have determined it's bad. That means, like you, they're repeating something and know nothing.

I don't pretend that the income tax is the only one. I pay it and all the others you believe give people who pay no income tax an excuse for not paying it. Since many of us pay both and the others, paying the others doesn't invalidate paying an income tax on the part of the poor. If being part of society means we're all supposed to be treated equally, as you say, if you now claim poor shouldn't pay income taxes, you're saying those of us who do should be treated unequally. I know how you think. If it benefits the poor, they should get the same whether they earned it or not but if it costs them, it's OK for things to be unequal.

Dude, you are tying your brain in knots here. The fact you spend so much time hating on a guy who buys a beer with a foodstamp while excusing the investor who cheats his employees to buy Dressage Horses tells me you have your priorities all fucked up.

Dude, you are tying your brain in knots here. The fact you spend so much time hating on a guy who buys a beer with a foodstamp while excusing the investor who cheats his employees to buy Dressage Horses tells me you have your priorities all fucked up.

That you think someone who demands and relies on someone else's money to do the basics in life should't expect those being forced to do it for him to have a say is fucked up. As for the horses, no one got cheated. You simply don't like what someone whose money it is doing what they did. Big difference. If you rely on my money or you would go without as a result, I'll tell you what to do whether you like it or not. You have no choice in the matter other than as to whether or not to use it. Got it.

That you think someone who demands and relies on someone else's money to do the basics in life should't expect those being forced to do it for him to have a say is fucked up. As for the horses, no one got cheated. You simply don't like what someone whose money it is doing what they did. Big difference. If you rely on my money or you would go without as a result, I'll tell you what to do whether you like it or not. You have no choice in the matter other than as to whether or not to use it. Got it.

Yes, I don't like when a guy like Mitt Romney, goes into a company, borrows a shitload of money against it's assets to pay himself and his fellow Mormon theives at Bain, and then let's teh company go bankrupt in order to avoid paying back what they borrowed.

Yet this is exactly what Romney did with AmPad, GS Steel, KB Toys and a few other companies.

Most people would call that fraud. You Inbreds called that "Someone we totally need to put in charge of the country."

One, conservative65 is an idiot, two, you can't buy beer with foodstamps. :D

Yes, I don't like when a guy like Mitt Romney, goes into a company, borrows a shitload of money against it's assets to pay himself and his fellow Mormon theives at Bain, and then let's teh company go bankrupt in order to avoid paying back what they borrowed.

Yet this is exactly what Romney did with AmPad, GS Steel, KB Toys and a few other companies.

Most people would call that fraud. You Inbreds called that "Someone we totally need to put in charge of the country."

Yet you think someone whose job was being present in the Senate half the time of his less than one term and who got elected due to skin color as qualified. Like I said. Obama's just another unqualified n*gger in a government job in order to make some quilt ridden white people feel good about themselves.

I never said they could. That would be Joe, one your idiots. He thinks someone doing what they want with THEIR money automatically means they cheated someone else who doesn't have what they have.

I never said they could. That would be Joe, one your idiots. He thinks someone doing what they want with THEIR money automatically means they cheated someone else who doesn't have what they have.

No he doesn't.

No he doesn't.

He used that as an example then claimed them doing so was because they cheated employees. He despises anyone with more money than he thinks that person should have. He believes that if they are "rich" they got it through less than favorable means or someone else didn't get enough. Read his post.

Also, he's the one that said "the fact that you (meaning me) spend so much time hating on a guy who buys beer with a foodstamp . . . " He said that, too. Apparently someone as smart as he claims with as extensive of a resume as he claims doesn't know it.

That you support him shows you're on the same low level as he is. Why don't the two of you get together and go at it.

You've got every stupid BS talking point and nothing else...BREAKING for hater dupes: NO ONE wants to be on welfare. Thanks for the corrupt WORLD DEPRESSION and blocking every real jobs bill and training program for millions of good jobs going begging- so your greedy idiot billionaire scumbag heroes can get even richer on the backs of regular Americans. Functional MORON/hater.

Forum List

Back