Has science proved there is no God?

Keep your ignorant bliss. You know I dont care about your generic creator concept. Men believed that before organized religions came to be and it was harmless. Wasn't true but it wasn't hurting anyone. I get it. You and my dad and my brother are all cool with me.

But death to organized religions. They are yucky. But i guess like people have the right to be gay you have the right to be stupid and superstitious.

It's not ignorant bliss, it's enlightened bliss and I'm fine with it.

Yes, humans have always and forever been spiritual, they didn't invent it or conjure it up from nothingness. Glad you're finally coming around on that.

As for Religions, I don't much care for them but unless we are all to become universally spiritual, religions are going to be around. Human spirituality will never go away unless humans also go away.

And I showed him the cuddlefish and birds of paradise. Blew his mind.
I agree.....the wonders of God's creation are enough to blow anyone's mind......
Why ÿes. The wonders of plague being unleashed on mankind, your gawds serial mass murders and his other gross cruelties are a wonder to behold.

It's no wonder you have no mind left to blow out.
so is it your argument that God intended mankind to not bath their entire lives and live in rat infested cities just so the plague would kill off 40% of them?......
Is it possible for you to write a coherent sentence?

Why would your gawds create the plague? Wasn't the global flood enough serial mass murder?
there is no reason to pretend God created the bubonic plague any more than to pretend that he created you or your pet dog......you are the result of the joining of your mother's egg and your father's sperm cell.....the bubonic plague was caused by some evolved virus.........

Keep your ignorant bliss. You know I dont care about your generic creator concept. Men believed that before organized religions came to be and it was harmless. Wasn't true but it wasn't hurting anyone. I get it. You and my dad and my brother are all cool with me.

But death to organized religions. They are yucky. But i guess like people have the right to be gay you have the right to be stupid and superstitious.

Yes, humans have always and forever been spiritual, they didn't invent it or conjure it up from nothingness. Glad you're finally coming around on that.

As for Religions, I don't much care for them but unless we are all to become universally spiritual, religions are going to be around. Human spirituality will never go away unless humans also go away.
Or we could be a completely different species 1000-10,000 years from now where spirituality is a very quick and pointless conversation

Or we could be a completely different species 1000-10,000 years from now where spirituality is a very quick and pointless conversation

Well, okay... that's a hypothesis, where is your evidence to support it? You need more than an uninformed opinion here, you need some real science unless it's a mater of faith.

Humans have been spiritual for all of their known existence as civilized homo sapiens. Today, around 95% of us are still spiritual in some way. There is a 5% deviation anomaly, as in pretty much any natural animal behavior. You can bash religions all day, they come an go, rise and fall... human spirituality remains our most defining attribute.

In order to support a hypothesis as you've presented, you need to show how nature has been wrong for all of human existence and how this seriously profound and important aspect of humanity was inspired by 'smoke and mirrors' of imagination.

So far-- No Dice! You can't present any such evidence.

Has anyone yet proved there is a god?

Were you actually checking in to see if that had happened yet? :cuckoo:
Guess you can't prove god exists.

To someone who is determined to not believe something? How's that supposed to happen, Einstein?

I can't even prove reality exists unless you are willing to accept that it's possible.

But just to save you time and trouble checking in... no one is ever going to present evidence you'll accept that God exists. It won't be here tomorrow or the day after, or in 50 billion years. So, next time you are curious about whether someone has proved god to you without you knowing.... rest assured that has not happened.

And I showed him the cuddlefish and birds of paradise. Blew his mind.
I agree.....the wonders of God's creation are enough to blow anyone's mind......
Why ÿes. The wonders of plague being unleashed on mankind, your gawds serial mass murders and his other gross cruelties are a wonder to behold.

so is it your argument that God intended mankind to not bath their entire lives and live in rat infested cities just so the plague would kill off 40% of them?......

Why would your gawds create the plague? Wasn't the global flood enough serial mass murder?
there is no reason to pretend God created the bubonic plague any more than to pretend that he created you or your pet dog......you are the result of the joining of your mother's egg and your father's sperm cell.....the bubonic plague was caused by some evolved virus.........
Sorry, dear. Your 6,000 year old planet tale would not account for such biological evolution.

To someone who is determined to not believe something? How's that supposed to happen, Einstein?

I can't even prove reality exists unless you are willing to accept that it's possible.

But just to save you time and trouble checking in... no one is ever going to present evidence you'll accept that God exists. It won't be here tomorrow or the day after, or in 50 billion years. So, next time you are curious about whether someone has proved god to you without you knowing.... rest assured that has not happened.
Why should anyone accept your silly "because I say so" whining regarding the gawds you claim to have daily communications with?

The gawds I have daily communications with have assured me that they are the only true gawds.

Well, okay... that's a hypothesis, where is your evidence to support it? You need more than an uninformed opinion here, you need some real science unless it's a mater of faith.

Humans have been spiritual for all of their known existence as civilized homo sapiens. Today, around 95% of us are still spiritual in some way. There is a 5% deviation anomaly, as in pretty much any natural animal behavior. You can bash religions all day, they come an go, rise and fall... human spirituality remains our most defining attribute.

In order to support a hypothesis as you've presented, you need to show how nature has been wrong for all of human existence and how this seriously profound and important aspect of humanity was inspired by 'smoke and mirrors' of imagination.

Have you considered that your 95% meme being a laughable joke makes you something of the village idiot?

Sorry, dear. Your 6,000 year old planet tale would not account for such biological evolution.
you remember what they say about the pony who couldn't learn more than one trick?.......

you remember what they say about the pony who couldn't learn more than one trick?.......
You remember what they say about religious fundamentalism being a mental illness?

Have you considered that your 95% meme being a laughable joke makes you something of the village idiot?

It should actually be a bit lower but it turns out that almost half the Atheists will not say they are sure nothing spiritual exists. Silly boob even posted a link once to a Spiritual Atheist Church. I like it... could turn into a Hipster trend!

Then we're eveen

tumblr_nk49s28kRz1t4kgqto1_250.jpg

Athiests or "agnostics" are the fastest growing group in america.

Now consider that a lot of the 95% that believe in "something" dont have much evidence to back up their hunch. They just can't imagine any other way. So does their opinion carry any weight?

Why should anyone accept your silly "because I say so" whining regarding the gawds you claim to have daily communications with?

The gawds I have daily communications with have assured me that they are the only true gawds.

Right... because you've defeated all my arguments based in archeology, behavioral sciences, biology and nature with your snipes and ad homs.

You know what, Hollie. I am about tired of you. Seriously. For page after page, all you have done is post nothing but sheer trollery. I don't understand how you're allowed to remain on this forum to be honest. The rules say that you are supposed to discuss the OP, but you don't ever do that. You sit here all day long posting the same damn paragraph long rants belittling religion and those who are religious, and you never have offered one bit of substance. NOTHING! You're like a fucking SPAM-BOT!

Forum List

Back