Has Trump kept more campaign promises than Obama?

Liberals are so depressing

Stupid too.

The dumbest thing to do is to waste billions of taxpayer dollars on a freaking wall that's not going to keep illegals out of this country. I guess we'll just turn it into a National Tourist site, and charge a fee for Americans to look at it and call it a National monument.

Word is he has. ILMAO @ 5 days in office.
What's the really dumb about you cons is that just because Trump ordered the wall, it doesn't fucking mean it would work. The wall is an unrealistic and stupid idea in so many ways lol

Signing a piece of paper saying "I wanna build a wall" doesn't magic the wall into being.

Word is he has. ILMAO @ 5 days in office.
What's the really dumb about you cons is that just because Trump ordered the wall, it doesn't fucking mean it would work. The wall is an unrealistic and stupid idea in so many ways lol

CNN put a builder/reporter on this for last several months. Just how feasible is a 1000 mile wall. It's not,. Even the residents down there LAUGH about it. You build a 40' high wall, they'll bring a 41 foot high ladder.

They're experts at tunnels too. It's unbelievable. A 1000 yard long tunnel--40' deep, well constructed, with air vents--going from one house on one side of the border to another on the other side, that no one can see. They can't even find them.

I imagine these Coyote's are laughing their ass's off about right now.

trump_canada_wall.jpg

Clearly his supporters have never watched any of these cartel programs--on National Geographic or any of the others regarding illegals coming into this country, and how clever they really are.

Last edited:
In 2012, the US gave Mexico $418.7M in foreign aid. If Mexico doesn't agree to help pay for that wall, the US can refuse to give that money for several years, and once the wall is paid for, the US can renegotiate a lower sum for their foreign aid. Start negotiating, Mexico. It is in your best interests.

Signing a piece of paper saying "I wanna build a wall" doesn't magic the wall into being.
So, how do you feel Trump is doing so far? Starting to plan for that wall is the first step. You are just used to the lies that Obama told for years.

Is the wall built?

Its on the way to save the muthafuckin day yeah.

I mean when it's built in will ruthlessly mock and torment all you douche bags saying it won't be built.....
It'll cost 10 billion and won't do a damn thing, dupe. Only an unfakable SS ID card will.

It will, lots of people build walls for a reason.
Not a fan of a fed id card, a.drivers.license and or.passport is sufficient.
I think we need a voter id card that is uncompromised. Put a chip in it.

Is the wall built?

I mean when it's built in will ruthlessly mock and torment all you douche bags saying it won't be built.....
It'll cost 10 billion and won't do a damn thing, dupe. Only an unfakable SS ID card will.

Yeah, if done right, it could work.

Liberals are so depressing

Stupid too.

The dumbest thing to do is to waste billions of taxpayer dollars on a freaking wall that's not going to keep illegals out of this country. I guess we'll just turn it into a National Tourist site, and charge a fee for Americans to look at it and call it a National monument.

It will keep people out...
walls are still used to do.that, they are effective.
And sure charge people to view it, touch it, ect. Make money off of.it.

Is the wall built?

Then you wouldn't need an un-American, stupid wall that won't work.

Forum List

Back