Have any of you disowned a gay child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women are taught to wipe after taking a poo from front to back. Feces can get up inside the vagina and cause an infection if they wipe from back to front. Well, a pecker in an anus..man or woman...can do the same thing. The pee hole is right there front and center. Stands to reason infections can happen.

Women are taught to wipe after taking a poo from front to back. Feces can get up inside the vagina and cause an infection if they wipe from back to front. Well, a pecker in an anus..man or woman...can do the same thing. The pee hole is right there front and center. Stands to reason infections can happen.

You guys are giving this way too much thought.

Wow that's interesting, I alway wipe back to front..look to see if it's clean ..

So you are telling me girls wipe front to back and get poop on there back???

Wow that's interesting, I alway wipe back to front..look to see if it's clean ..

lol. No. We know where it stops. Silly!
And guys don't have another opening to worry about. Just two dangly things. Girls have just a small piece of skin between one and the other. Damn dude...don't you know that? LOL

I hope this thread doesn't wind up down in the basement. I requested to be perma pinked down there. If it does wind up there..and I don't respond any more..y'all will know why.

And guys don't have another opening to worry about. Just two dangly things. Girls have just a small piece of skin between one and the other. Damn dude...don't you know that? LOL

Well just goes to show I learn new things every day, I thought every one wiped their butt back to front..

I hope this thread doesn't wind up down in the basement. I requested to be perma pinked down there. If it does wind up there..and I don't respond any more..y'all will know why.

Agree because we made it interesting..i never knew that..

Well just goes to show I learn new things every day, I thought every one wiped their butt back to front..
They do...but they shouldn't. Especially women.

But that is what I thought a douche bag was for?

^^^

Everything I wanted to know about women I will just ask Gracie, she will tell me..

Douche is bad too. But if they choose to do it..then plain ol vinegar diluted A LOT with water. However, nature cleans what needs cleaned. Too many things women do nowadays that are not necessary. Rule of thumb is..if you don't want shit to get in places that could cause sepsis and other nasties...you make sure shit doesn't get near it. Front to back. Problem solved.

Its kinda like "don't stick anything in your ear". ESPECIALLY qtips. It pushes the wax further in. Your ears NATURALLY have skin inside that grows OUT. Think of a lava flow of wax. That is what pushes the wax OUT. Your own body. Same with a splinter. Your body will eventually eject it on its own.

Douche is bad too. But if they choose to do it..then plain ol vinegar diluted A LOT with water. However, nature cleans what needs cleaned. Too many things women do nowadays that are not necessary. Rule of thumb is..if you don't want shit to get in places that could cause sepsis and other nasties...you make sure shit doesn't get near it. Front to back. Problem solved.

I am glad I am not a girl to much damn work..

Us guys can pee pretty much where ever we want and wipe one time back to front

Its kinda like "don't stick anything in your ear". ESPECIALLY qtips. It pushes the wax further in. Your ears NATURALLY have skin inside that grows OUT. Think of a lava flow of wax. That is what pushes the wax OUT. Your own body. Same with a splinter. Your body will eventually eject it on its own.

You are right, a girl has a period and cleans it out, but what about the older women Gracie?

I'm a guy and I basically dip in and scrub. I have problems getting my finger tips to touch my anus because the hole is deeper in then my fingers want to go. It's usually wet enough the toilet paper absorbs the shit as much as getting wiped.

My problem is I bled a lot and have to soak up all that blood. It bugs me having shit have access to my blood. Doctor has given me 3 colonoscopy's to find out whats up and failed. The first one said I had cancer. Further tests says I don't. I'm afraid of taking a crap at work because sometimes my butt drips and leaves bloody marks all over the floor and my shorts. So I try to only shit at home.

Last edited:

You are right, a girl has a period and cleans it out, but what about the older women Gracie?
Older women are usually "drier". Depends on the woman and the hormones..if any. Sometimes sex can be painful.

I'm a guy and I basically dip in and scrub. I have problems getting my finger tips to touch my anus because the hole is deeper in then my fingers want to go. It's usually wet enough the toilet paper absorbs the shit as much as getting wiped.
I use those baby wipes. Cleans it up real good.:D

Damn. We really derailed this thread, lol.

Then again..if you are a muzzie...you are supposed to use your finger. No paper. Or so I hear the koran says.

I use those baby wipes. Cleans it up real good.:D

Damn. We really derailed this thread, lol.
I used to use a wet washcloth when I lived alone. But had to stop that when I moved in with my Sisters family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back