Have Blacks Given Up on the Nuclear Family?

Although over 70% of Black children in the U.S. are born out of wedlock and grow up with no father in the household, there is a deafening silence regarding any remedy to this destructive situation. Instead, it seems like Obama's "social justice" agenda is to accept this as a permanent norm and replace absent fathers with an Uncle Sam to take care of the family. Are men good for nothing more than stud service in the Black community?

I would love to see a man in the street interview asking blacks this question.... :tongue:

Blacks would respond in the way that is characteristic of them, that is to say with violence.

Most black men would rather be "a sex machine with all the chicks" than a responsible father.

Many black children do not know who their fathers are. Many of their mothers are not sure either.

Most black men would rather be "a sex machine with all the chicks" than a responsible father.

You're an illogical douchebag.

He also revealed the main reason for his angst toward Black men. :lol:

If you think I want to have sex with a lot of black women you are mistaken. That is too easy to be an achievement.

What I resent is for my tax money to support a lot of little black bastards on Aid to Families with Dependent Children. If their fathers don't care about them I do not see why I should. Those horrid little monsters are going to grow up to be just as useless, worthless, and dangerous as their unmarried and unemployable parents.

I'm not a leftist, so a leftist one would be irrelevant.

Care to try again?

I said, "The destruction of the family has long been a goal of the most extreme left."

You asked for proof.

I directed you to The Manifesto. That's the proof.

Do you need a picture drawn for you? Maybe a map?

Just for your convenience, there's such a thing as more than one manifesto.

What you provided wasn't proof, it was a cryptic message with no meaning.

Try again, fool.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? Have you maybe ever heard of the Manifesto of the Communist Party by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels? No? Go ask an adult to explain. Then, if you learn how to read one day you can see for yourself that the "abolition of the family" is clearly proposed and defended therein. Nothing "cryptic" about it, moron.

You're an illogical douchebag.

Don't you wish that instead of posting your meaningless insults you could prove that most blacks perform and behave as well as most whites?

I don't "wish" I could pretend to read minds and know what "most" members of an entire category of people "would rather" do, you illogical douchebag.

Just for your convenience, there's such a thing as more than one manifesto.

What you provided wasn't proof, it was a cryptic message with no meaning.

Try again, fool.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? Have you maybe ever heard of the Manifesto of the Communist Party by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels? No? Go ask an adult to explain. Then, if you learn how to read one day you can see for yourself that the "abolition of the family" is clearly proposed and defended therein. Nothing "cryptic" about it, moron.

Child, listen to yourself. You said "The Manifesto". Do you know how many political and social manifestos exist?

When I mentioned "the most extreme left" most educated adults would have known right away to what I was referring, you ignorant little turd.

Child, listen to yourself. You said "The Manifesto". Do you know how many political and social manifestos exist?

When I mentioned "the most extreme left" most educated adults would have known right away to what I was referring, you ignorant little turd.

You truly are the epitome of an idiot. There's more than one leftist manifesto, more than one "extreme left" manifesto.

Once again, never add to the gene pool, do humanity a favor.

Read my post again, or go ask an adult to explain it to you.

Too late. You want to insult my family, you little bitch? The forum would benefit from seeing your ignorant ass banned.

You truly are the epitome of an idiot. There's more than one leftist manifesto, more than one "extreme left" manifesto.

Read my post again, or go ask an adult to explain it to you.

I don't need an adult to explain it to me.

Clearly you do since as I mentioned, any educated adult would have known right away to what I was referring.

but you do need to take an English language arts class.

I've taught English, among other things, for the better part of two decades. How about you, Junior? I hold a Master's Degree in Linguistics. How about you, Junior?

Feel free to stop digging anytime.

but you do need to take an English language arts class.

I've taught English, among other things, for the better part of two decades. How about you, Junior? I hold a Master's Degree in Linguistics. How about you, Junior?

Feel free to stop digging anytime.

Oh, really? Of course you do, because the word of mouth over the internet is totally reliable.

If you're that stupid to expect me to believe you, even if it holds truth, then I revel in the stupidity you continue to show.

The feelings of inferiority you are experiencing are entirely appropriate.

Forum List

Back