He Won't Take Down His Banners

He should know better than to live in a state with no regard for personal freedoms.

What state was it?

Hilarious. You guys have been talking about how Florida is such a bastion of freedoms.

In my deep blue state, dude could hang whatever banner he wants and no one cares. People in these snobby older communities have a real stick up their ass when it comes to personal expression.

This has nothing to do with the state. It's a local ordinance. You do realize there are varying levels of government, right? And I can assure there are places in your "deep blue state" where he also would not be allowed to do it.

My favorite part of this is that there are people out there stupid fucking enough to pay his fines for him.

The world is just full of marks and sheep

Hilarious. You guys have been talking about how Florida is such a bastion of freedoms.

In my deep blue state, dude could hang whatever banner he wants and no one cares. People in these snobby older communities have a real stick up their ass when it comes to personal expression.
Do you know how local government is? Demofk cities exist in conservative states. It’s a local government, not state doing the fines and trying to stop liberty

Forum List

Back