Health insurance companies are a big problem in this country. My friend just had to shell out $130 out of pocket for his mom’s medicine.

After Dems get total control of healthcare, a mountain of mandates, bans and punishments will follow to force people to OBEY their world view.

What do you want to bet that healthcare will be another bullet for Democrats to favor illegals and steal elections? Everything else is

Nobody gets thrown out
Liberal affinity for crafted melodrama is unparalleled.
Sometimes they are. If the hospital feels the patient is ready for discharge and the patient isn't, the hospital can and will throw them out.

Not to mention, the people who argue “we shouldn’t have a minimum wage”, if that was the case we would undoubtedly have evil CEOs paying one dollar an hour if not less to kids working 10 hours a day.
LOL -- who would agree to do that?

Rich people don't have ultimate power. Even when they ARE in kahoots with government.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
When you say "capped" what do you mean? He gets COLA raises every year. This year 3.2 % :)
Social Security payments are capped at some dollar amount when it comes to Social Security disability, and Social Security pensions.

But I believe it also depends on how much work credits you have put in another factor so when it comes to Social Security disability, there’s different payouts, but it capped at some amount, no matter how much work somebody has put in.

Now here’s the big point. Regardless of anything going on, my friend is broke. So he’s in a tough spot, tougher than it was when Trump was in office. It’s because of the lockdowns, the printing of trillions of dollars in stimulus checks, giving billions of dollars to Ukraine and Israel. And the millions upon millions of illegal immigrants coming to this country who are getting government handouts.

My friend even said he understands why illegals come here, but they should at least be pro American. Some of them are against American ideals. So that’s not right…

Still waiting for the OP to get to the real point, that OTHER PEOPLE should pay for it.
And there you have it. On the head; bingo.

I have friends and relatives that are alive today that would absolutely, positively, without any doubt would have died twenty years ago.

If my Father would have had the heart problem that killed him today, he would survive it without a doubt.

What stupid scum like the OP don't understand is that it takes over 2 (two) BILLION dollars to bring a new drug to Market. Much of it is for research and development, some is for testing but most of it is for lawsuits.

But mention trying to bring Lawyers to heal and dimocrap FILTH go apeshit.

Not to mention -- Most new drugs fail. Most of them don't make it to Market.

I hate dimocraps. I really do. seriously

LOL -- who would agree to do that?

Rich people don't have ultimate power. Even when they ARE in kahoots with government.
Some of the people who are here we shouldn’t have mim wages

We already have underground dungeons were children are sold in sexual slavery, we have all sorts of pedophiles in America, so no doubt if we had no minimum wage, no government regulations, we would have places of business selling children for money

That’s why government oversight is important. That’s why it’s important to have police officers in this country. We have people in this country who believe in anarchy and I’m against that.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the OP to get to the real point, that OTHER PEOPLE should pay for it.
Brother, you’ve been on a fishing expedition throughout this entire thread… every point you bring up has a response to it.

Ignore all you want we should’ve never had the lockdowns that’s the problem …. Republicans let it happen to, including the printing of trillions of dollars stimulus money.

. And giving billions to Israel in Ukraine we should stop doing that that’s part of the problem you have your answer. And we need to do something about the millions of illegals on government handouts.

All of these policies result in more poor Americans, including veterans who are poor, and cannot afford healthcare. And it’s the evil people and the government and the health insurance industry, who are going to go to hell unless they change their ways. We need healthcare reform.

I have friends and relatives that are alive today that would absolutely, positively, without any doubt would have died twenty years ago.

If my Father would have had the heart problem that killed him today, he would survive it without a doubt.

What stupid scum like the OP don't understand is that it takes over 2 (two) BILLION dollars to bring a new drug to Market. Much of it is for research and development, some is for testing but most of it is for lawsuits.

Stop supporting tax payer dollars to Israel, get Jesus in your life

Layoff the personal attacks. I’ve never said anything rude to you.

Don't forget the cost of marketing.

Don't forget the cost of marketing.
What cost of marketing? If there is a competing drug, maybe; but if you've got the only drug on the market that cures hair loss, what marketing is involved?

I see the ads, too. Sometimes I think it's just the Drug companies paying their dues to the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media. 4cereal

Doctors know about the drugs. I had a pal long time ago that was a Pharmaceutical Rep. Hated it. Made good money but hated the job.

I don't get the marketing angle.

OK, so your priority is we all live in poverty and squalor but it's OK, we're breathing and that's all that matters. Got it
They want those in the upper level forced down to lowest level because that’s “fair”

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Most of the grumblings about bad medicine are bullshit or from people who did not or do not properly participate in the programs yet demand max coverage
We have a lot of problems with Health Care in this Country. From the AMA, to the FDA, to goobermint sticking its nose where it doesn't belong. But Health Insurance Companies is not one of the problems. Those who think that are just simply stupid and deserve to be mocked and called "STUPID!"

Besides, I have never, not ever seen a Health Insurance Company perform surgery.

WHen a doctor/surgeon refuse to do an operation over money, who's really the asshat here?

Some of the people who are here we shouldn’t have mim wages
Do you mean that some people here think we shouldn't have minimum wage laws? Yes. I would be one of those people. They're idiotic.
We already have underground dungeons were children are sold in sexual slavery, we have all sorts of pedophiles in America, so no doubt if we had no minimum wage, no government regulations, we would have places of business selling children for money
What in holy hell do minimum wage laws have to do with child slavery?
That’s why government oversight is important. That’s why it’s important to have please officers in this country. We have people in this country who believe in anarchy and I’m against that.
You're freaking out about silly fantasies.

And that I'm still alive proves we do. The Mayo Clinic is incredible.
The problem with your argument is you don't define "best system." I define it as having the best coverage that money can buy. I get you love Cuba and cheap crappy healthcare, but I don't and a lot of others don't either
Cheap, crappy, health care? Infant mortality rate in Cuba, 4.9 per 1,000 births. In the US, 6.06. Death rate for children under 5, 5.8 per 1,000 in Cuba, 7.8 per 1,000 in the US. Death rates, measured in deaths per 100,000, women in Cuba, 68.29. US, 81.46. For men, Cuba, 109.12, US, 141.23. Malnourished and underweight children, Cuba, 3.4%, US, 5.4%.

Rather you are newborn baby, a child under five, an adult male, or an adult female, you have a greater chance of BEING DEAD within a year living in the United States than living in Cuba. And Cuba delivers those superior results spending just a touch over six hundred dollars per person, the US spends EIGHT THOUSAND MORE DOLLARS PER PERSON.

Forum List

Back