Heaven is a Pension you'll never collect on

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I just thought of this. We know that "they" use religion to control the masses. Always have. Used it on the people who built the pyramids, on the slaves in America and on us today. A rap group Arrestive Development wrote about how the paster tells the people to cope instead of change. She should have been praying to charge her woes but pastor said pray to cope with those....

Anyways, I have always believed they use religion to control the masses. Don't worry that you are so broke now because heaven awaits. So basically it's like a pension they offer you instead of a fair wage knowing you'll never collect. Or they'll never have to pay. How many companies went bankrupt in order to renig on their pensions during the Great Recession? Now they are back in business and they no longer owe those pensions to those retirees. They even did it to the retirees of the City of Detroit. Made them take a huge cut in pay. And they tried to get GM & Chrysler to go bankrupt and they would have been able to do the same thing with those guys pensions. Same thing they're doing to the Post office as we speak.

I just thought of this. We know that "they" use religion to control the masses. Always have. Used it on the people who built the pyramids, on the slaves in America and on us today. A rap group Arrestive Development wrote about how the paster tells the people to cope instead of change. She should have been praying to charge her woes but pastor said pray to cope with those....

Anyways, I have always believed they use religion to control the masses. Don't worry that you are so broke now because heaven awaits. So basically it's like a pension they offer you instead of a fair wage knowing you'll never collect. Or they'll never have to pay. How many companies went bankrupt in order to renig on their pensions during the Great Recession? Now they are back in business and they no longer owe those pensions to those retirees. They even did it to the retirees of the City of Detroit. Made them take a huge cut in pay. And they tried to get GM & Chrysler to go bankrupt and they would have been able to do the same thing with those guys pensions. Same thing they're doing to the Post office as we speak.
who is "they" Bobo?.....and what are "they" doing to the PO as we speak?.....

"THEY" Harry use to be the kings and/or pharoahs. They were the church for a long time. As kings and pharoahs went away, the rich that control us have not. "THEY" are the people who really run/own this country. THEY give the most to the church. Do you think they don't do the same thing to the church they do to politicians? They pay them off. Either that or they manipulate the Churches too but I get the feeling the church is in on it.

Republicans manufacture a crisis for the Postal Service and too many Democrats go along

THEY own far too many of our Democrats too unfortunately. Its why I tell you we need you to join the Democrats so you can force them to stop acting just like the GOP who only represent the rich and powerful.

Anyways don't worry that you are broke now Harry. Heaven awaits and you are old as dirt so it won't be long. Get cancer and can't afford the treatment? Don't worry. They'll just empty your life savings so you don't leave anything to your kids. Welcome kids to the new America where there is a very small middle class.

For example, I live among so many 20 and 30 somethings and they are BROKE, but you wouldn't know it. They don't have any savings, healthcare, etc. But they act like they are middle class. Many many of you Americans are in this situation and some of you are still conservative because you only care about the pearly gates. Dummies.

Not only do they not have savings, they are in debt big time because of college. When I went to school it cost $5k a year. When I graduated I owed $1600 and thought that was a big deal! LOL. Good luck next generation. You are screwed!

"THEY" Harry use to be the kings and/or pharoahs. They were the church for a long time. As kings and pharoahs went away, the rich that control us have not. "THEY" are the people who really run/own this country. THEY give the most to the church. Do you think they don't do the same thing to the church they do to politicians? They pay them off. Either that or they manipulate the Churches too but I get the feeling the church is in on it.

Republicans manufacture a crisis for the Postal Service and too many Democrats go along

THEY own far too many of our Democrats too unfortunately. Its why I tell you we need you to join the Democrats so you can force them to stop acting just like the GOP who only represent the rich and powerful.

Anyways don't worry that you are broke now Harry. Heaven awaits and you are old as dirt so it won't be long. Get cancer and can't afford the treatment? Don't worry. They'll just empty your life savings so you don't leave anything to your kids. Welcome kids to the new America where there is a very small middle class.

For example, I live among so many 20 and 30 somethings and they are BROKE, but you wouldn't know it. They don't have any savings, healthcare, etc. But they act like they are middle class. Many many of you Americans are in this situation and some of you are still conservative because you only care about the pearly gates. Dummies.
ok just wondering who "they" were.....

i got news for you Bobo.........BOTH Parties are responsible for that PO bill.....talk to my Union they will tell you all about it....

and you tell me to join the Democrats....AFTER you tell me the Democrats are just as owned as the Republicans are.....lol....this is why i have been telling you and everyone else to get the hell out of those dumbass parties.....
and im broke?.....maybe after the 4-plex me and the wife owns sells,which is located in the shadow of Disneyland ill be doing a little better.....your still a funny guy Bobo....

since the unions now own GM, I guess the "they" is the unions......

i got news for you Bobo.........BOTH Parties are responsible for that PO bill.....talk to my Union they will tell you all about it....

and you tell me to join the Democrats....AFTER you tell me the Democrats are just as owned as the Republicans are.....lol....this is why i have been telling you and everyone else to get the hell out of those dumbass parties.....
and im broke?.....maybe after the 4-plex me and the wife owns sells,which is located in the shadow of Disneyland ill be doing a little better.....your still a funny guy Bobo....

No wonder you are a republican. You're one of those baby boomers who sold out America. Now you are part of the "investor" class. Snyder here in Michigan socked it good to you retirees here in Michigan. Oh well. They're going to re elect the guy so if they don't care why should I. If the American people want a new America where they make less and things cost more because the corporations don't want to pay their fair share, that's cool with me. I'm not the next generation who's going to get screwed either Harry. I mean, I think the GOP/Libertarian/Tea Bagger way will leave most people penniless and leave nothing to their kids but my parents are going to leave me something and I've already saved for 30 years so I'll be ok too Harry.

I would just rather do better. You think the GOP way is better? Did you already forget 2000-2006 the Bush years that lead to the Great Recession of 2007? How did that do for your duplex value? Things back to normal for you Harry? Did you forgive the GOP for doing that already? Oh yea, you blamed everyone but the GOP. Harry Reed, Pelosi, Clinton, freddy mack, fanny may, Carter.

LOL.

No wonder you are a republican. You're one of those baby boomers who sold out America. Now you are part of the "investor" class. Snyder here in Michigan socked it good to you retirees here in Michigan. Oh well. They're going to re elect the guy so if they don't care why should I. If the American people want a new America where they make less and things cost more because the corporations don't want to pay their fair share, that's cool with me. I'm not the next generation who's going to get screwed either Harry. I mean, I think the GOP/Libertarian/Tea Bagger way will leave most people penniless and leave nothing to their kids but my parents are going to leave me something and I've already saved for 30 years so I'll be ok too Harry.

I would just rather do better. You think the GOP way is better? Did you already forget 2000-2006 the Bush years that lead to the Great Recession of 2007? How did that do for your duplex value? Things back to normal for you Harry? Did you forgive the GOP for doing that already? Oh yea, you blamed everyone but the GOP. Harry Reed, Pelosi, Clinton, freddy mack, fanny may, Carter.

LOL.
if im a Republican Bobo how come im on record here as saying i cant stand the party and have done battle with some of them here?....yea things are back to normal for the value.....my cut is going to be 400,000.....tax free....and instead of posting here every few months Bobo maybe you should read peoples views on things before you spout off....it might just make you look a little smarter....just sayin.....

we are getting lectures from someone who fully supports corrupt politicians promising people pensions and retirements they will never see while trying to convince us that heaven is a pension corrupt politicians uses to control people. The irony would be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.

the promises of the Lord aren't for some far off day. We can receive the peace and rest of the Lord simply by accepting it. For those who receive the Holy Ghost, heaven is a place on earth.

Forum List

Back