Help me understand Trump's "policies".....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Although Trump has recently stated that rather than policies he is making "suggestions" to his base of acolytes, somewhere before November 8th, some specifics must be divulged as to exactly what this nominee has in store for us once he were elected.......So, I ask those Trump backers to reveal why someone should cast his or her ballot for this guy....

1. What are Trump's suggestions on how to bring back jobs from overseas where goods and services are considerably cheaper to both make and offer?

2. What are Trump's suggestions on making the ACA better and stabilize both Social Security and Medicare?

3. What are Trump's suggestions on defeating the looming threat of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and other radical movements against the west?

4. What are Trump's realistic suggestions on how that wall between us and Mexico will be both funded and built, mindful that one of Trump's heroes, Reagan, famously called for tearing down walls?

5. What are Trump's suggestions on both mitigating the income capacity of the middle class versus the ultra wealthy, and equalizing the rate of pay for women?

As always, this is an important election and some measure of specifics within the framework of a democracy are necessary to make an informed choice when casting one's vote.

his policies?

inflation, isolation, remain in hiding, bully, make false promises, and showcase his greatness.

Although Trump has recently stated that rather than policies he is making "suggestions" to his base of acolytes, somewhere before November 8th, some specifics must be divulged as to exactly what this nominee has in store for us once he were elected.......So, I ask those Trump backers to reveal why someone should cast his or her ballot for this guy....

1. What are Trump's suggestions on how to bring back jobs from overseas where goods and services are considerably cheaper to both make and offer?

2. What are Trump's suggestions on making the ACA better and stabilize both Social Security and Medicare?

3. What are Trump's suggestions on defeating the looming threat of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and other radical movements against the west?

4. What are Trump's realistic suggestions on how that wall between us and Mexico will be both funded and built, mindful that one of Trump's heroes, Reagan, famously called for tearing down walls?

5. What are Trump's suggestions on both mitigating the income capacity of the middle class versus the ultra wealthy, and equalizing the rate of pay for women?

As always, this is an important election and some measure of specifics within the framework of a democracy are necessary to make an informed choice when casting one's vote.

Trump's polices are really quite simple.

Your_brain_on_drugs.jpg

his policies?

inflation, isolation, remain in hiding, bully, make false promises, and showcase his greatness.
Daddy will make America great again.

Come on America, sit on Daddy's lap.
Lol, now Democrats are also going to campaign against trusting dads to sit in their laps, too?

roflmao

Yes, we can pile that on top of campaigning for old man perverts to go into little girls bathrooms, Hate America First foreign policy, 'Shitting on the American middle class' trade policies and Always Blame the White Man among other sure loser strategies.

The Dems are truly the winning team this year, lol.

• Banned
Well, I can see that right wingers have a "firm understanding" of Trump's policies, but are unwilling to share an explanation of them.....LOL

his policies?

hacVfTO.jpg

I sat on my Daddy's lap, I held his hand, I hugged him every day. He was my hero. I miss him. I hope Ivanka is able to hug her Daddy for years and years to come. Loving Fathers are the best!

his policies?

hacVfTO.jpg

I sat on my Daddy's lap, I held his hand, I hugged him every day. He was my hero. I miss him. I hope Ivanka is able to hug her Daddy for years and years to come. Loving Fathers are the best!
Sat on his lap at that age? I hope not.

And Daddy has lots of love for her, even more is she wasn't his kid.:suck:

I am no expert on trumps 'policies', I guess you mean his proposals, since he isnt a dirt-bag dictator like some, but I will give it a shot.

Trump is going to try to get American jobs back over ehre by making it more lucrative for Corporations to bring their money and jobs back from overseas through a use of tariffs, tax incentives and use of the unused punitive measures in these trade agreements we have signed.

Improving the ACA? Well, though I disagree with him, it seems he plans to toss it out entirely and remove all state limits to health insurance so we can have real competition across the country to lower insurance costs. He also wants to enable a robost use of medcical savings plans combined with catastrophic care insurance.

Bomb the Holy Shit out of them, then assist the locals in cleaning up the wreckage.

What Reagan said thirty years ago is irrelevant today, as his 'lets just try it' immigration amnesty is now a proven disaster, and we now have ten times as many of these bastards in our country from all over the globe. Trump has said that we could use the transferals of money that go back to Mexico from the USA as a means of achieving much of this, by taxing them, etc. He could also divert foreign aid to Mexico to pay for a lot of it too.

IF it is built similar to the ISreali security wall, it will only cost a few billion; chump change in Washington DC.

Again, tax incentives, bringing jobs back to our shores and the use of tariffs can do much of the first point.

The is no gender based income disparity once adjusted for education levels, full time vrs part time equalization in the stats and removing bullshit comparisons between traditionally distaff labor vrs male labor jobs, like comparing secretarial work to truck driving. Apples to Oranges is not adequate to describe the kind of nonsense the left engages in with this income disparity hors shit to radicalize women, when more women are graduating college, have babies and get entry level non-foreign hire jobs.

Well, there you go, and if you need any help with the greater than three sylalalalable words, just send me a tell.

Last edited:

Yeah, well the same Democrats that want to let fully male adult pervs into your little girls locker room showers, they want to imply that your Daddy was a pervert instead.

I am really starting to hate these bastards.

Last edited:

Yeah, well the same Democrats that want to let fully male adult pervs into your little girls locker room showers, but they want to imply that your Daddy was a pervert instead.

I am really starting to hate these bastards.
No implications are required. We have the man on video.

Ever sat with your kid like this?
31ab66bddb25eb3a2717d458b21b32de.jpg

No respectable father would. That's creepy with a capital K.

his policies?

hacVfTO.jpg

Sat on his lap at that age? I hope not.

And Daddy has lots of love for her, even more is she wasn't his kid.:suck:

Yep, and walked hand in hand. In my youth, to steady me, In the winter of his life, to steady him. I kissed his sweet cheek, and told him I loved him every day. In fact, the reason I have the avie I do is because I used to hold my Daddy's finger just like that while we walked through his garden in the evening and he taught me how things grow. Not unlike My heavenly Father did with Adam and Eve. My Dad was an excellent role model, and sex wasn't even a consideration. I guess you need a really dirty mind to think otherwise....

My daughter was taller than I was by the 8th grade. I remember her coming home from school and plopping down on my lap and telling me all the things she and her friends did that day at school. I kissed her cheeks too, and she still hugs me and kisses me back. Still no sex. And neither of us turned into lesbians. huh.
Get your mind out of the gutter. Not everyone considers children sex objects.

All "the donald" has to says are the statements, "its tremendous" ," we did a really good job", and such, and the teabaggers take it to mean something.

If you made a comment to the public that if you could date your daughter you could, then you know what the thread is about.
Not just your selective comments.

My daughter was taller than I was by the 8th grade. I remember her coming home from school and plopping down on my lap and telling me all the things she and her friends did that day at school. I kissed her cheeks too, and she still hugs me and kisses me back. Still no sex. And neither of us turned into lesbians. huh.
Get your mind out of the gutter. Not everyone considers children sex objects.

Forum List

Back