Help me understand Trump's "policies".....

He speaks with The Moral Authority of a White Male Patriarch....we know how moral Trump is LOL

PAPA TRUMP PREACHES: 'WOMEN PUNISH THEMSELVES' WITH ABORTION

Before Hillary:
Ambassador-J-Christopher-Stevens.jpg

After Hillary:
christopher-stevens-dead.jpg

See if you can find anything that Trump is responsible for that trumps that. ^

As for abortion and punishment, the procedure may only last a few minutes, the punishment, and grief, can last a lifetime.
Ask Roe, who actually chose not to abort. She was used to promote abortion, but has dedicated herself to pro-life work, starting her own ministry, "Roe No More," in 1997, and continues to speak out against abortion and for life.

Last edited:
his policies?

inflation, isolation, remain in hiding, bully, make false promises, and showcase his greatness.
Daddy will make America great again.
hacVfTO.jpg

Come on America, sit on Daddy's lap.

I sat on my Daddy's lap, I held his hand, I hugged him every day. He was my hero. I miss him. I hope Ivanka is able to hug her Daddy for years and years to come. Loving Fathers are the best!
Sat on his lap at that age? I hope not.

And Daddy has lots of love for her, even more is she wasn't his kid.:suck:

Yep, and walked hand in hand. In my youth, to steady me, In the winter of his life, to steady him. I kissed his sweet cheek, and told him I loved him every day. In fact, the reason I have the avie I do is because I used to hold my Daddy's finger just like that while we walked through his garden in the evening and he taught me how things grow. Not unlike My heavenly Father did with Adam and Eve. My Dad was an excellent role model, and sex wasn't even a consideration. I guess you need a really dirty mind to think otherwise....
You don't need a dirty mind to see Trump as a dirty old man. The three young wives and his own comments and pictures have solved that riddle for us.

But can he prevent our second amendment from being removed? Trump 2016

He speaks with The Moral Authority of a White Male Patriarch....we know how moral Trump is LOL

PAPA TRUMP PREACHES: 'WOMEN PUNISH THEMSELVES' WITH ABORTION

Before Hillary:
Ambassador-J-Christopher-Stevens.jpg

After Hillary:
christopher-stevens-dead.jpg

As for abortion and punishment, the procedure may only last a few minutes, the punishment, and grief, can last a lifetime.
Ask Roe, who actually chose not to abort. She was used to promote abortion, but has dedicated herself to pro-life work, starting her own ministry, "Roe No More," in 1997, and continues to speak out against abortion and for life.

see if you can find anything in the 9 Republican investigations that says she's responsible for that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

now try and pretend abortion is relevant to Benghazi ... then pretend you're not a blithering idiot.

You use pictures of Ambassador Stevens to pretend Hillary Clinton "did that"...Eight Investigations later ...Nothing..that picture speaks more about YOU than Clinton... because you used the man's picture to smear....

his policies?

inflation, isolation, remain in hiding, bully, make false promises, and showcase his greatness.

You have Trump confused with Obama.

Idiot-Gram ^^^
  • Inflation continues not to be an issue
  • He hides in plane sight?
  • Bully, lol, do you listen to Trump?
  • He promised change and the Great Recession ended, We pulled out of Iraq, reformed health care, he signed the Lilly Ledbetter Law and never lost his cool.
Q. If you have nothing to offer, why do you post (desperate for attention?)

Last edited:
his policies?

You have Trump confused with Obama.

Idiot-Gram ^^^
  • Inflation continues not to be an issue
  • He hides in plane sight?
  • Bully, lol, do you listen to Trump?
  • He promised change and the Great Recession ended, We pulled out of Iraq, reformed health care, he signed the Lilly Ledbetter Law and never lost his cool.
Q. If you have nothing to offer, why do you post (desperate for attention?)

• Inflation continues not to be an issue ... until he starts printing $$ and defaulting on our debt

• He hides in plane sight? ... well,it's PLAIN but yes, hides his tax returns
  • Bully, lol, do you listen to Trump? .. bullied his way through the primaries ... no candidate was spared ... didnt you watch?
  • He promised change and the Great Recession ended, We pulled out of Iraq, reformed health care, he signed the Lilly Ledbetter Law and never lost his cool. ... Trump signed a law?
and?

and into the hands of someone who wants this country to thrive. It is just that simple.

......and just think that if some liberal democrats has simply stated "I want this country to thrive..." he or she could have had your vote and devotion.......Never mind the "how", and just some simple demagoguery could have swayed you over.....Who knew?

Well, I can see that right wingers have a "firm understanding" of Trump's policies, but are unwilling to share an explanation of them.....LOL

We have a firm understanding of nothing Trump, but everything Obama/Clinton. We have campaign rhetoric, vs. a track record of destruction. Here is what I know so far about Trump. He is as Democrat as he is Republican. He can flip every bit as well as Hitlery. Here is what else we know:
He is not a politician
He is American vs Global
He is anti UN
He understands the purpose of borders
He understands that America needs jobs,
And a fair trade market
He is anti UN
He is Pro USA
He is anti UN.
He endorses our rights

Fear rippled through my heart this morning when I heard that Trump was meeting with top elite, NWO ruler, Henry Kissinger. My fear was replaced with guarded pleasure when in an interview with Kissinger, Kissinger remarked that he would not vote for Trump and disagreed with Trump's views. Whew.
That doesn't mean he won't financially bankroll Trump if he thinks it's in his best interest.
This may be the most important election in the history of our country. Our sovereignty hinges on this one.

Last edited:
I sat on my Daddy's lap, I held his hand, I hugged him every day. He was my hero. I miss him. I hope Ivanka is able to hug her Daddy for years and years to come. Loving Fathers are the best!

Yeah, well the same Democrats that want to let fully male adult pervs into your little girls locker room showers, they want to imply that your Daddy was a pervert instead.

I am really starting to hate these bastards.
Watch out for drumps big hands

What we understand is that what Trump can do as President or anyone else depends greatly on Congress unless he decides to follow the Obama example and govren by executive order.

hacVfTO.jpg

Come on America, sit on Daddy's lap.

Sat on his lap at that age? I hope not.

And Daddy has lots of love for her, even more is she wasn't his kid.:suck:

Yep, and walked hand in hand. In my youth, to steady me, In the winter of his life, to steady him. I kissed his sweet cheek, and told him I loved him every day. In fact, the reason I have the avie I do is because I used to hold my Daddy's finger just like that while we walked through his garden in the evening and he taught me how things grow. Not unlike My heavenly Father did with Adam and Eve. My Dad was an excellent role model, and sex wasn't even a consideration. I guess you need a really dirty mind to think otherwise....
You don't need a dirty mind to see Trump as a dirty old man. The three young wives and his own comments and pictures have solved that riddle for us.

But can he prevent our second amendment from being removed? Trump 2016
It isn't going anywhere, for now.

No implications are required. We have the man on video.

Ever sat with your kid like this?
31ab66bddb25eb3a2717d458b21b32de.jpg

No respectable father would. That's creepy with a capital K.

That is bullshit.

Almost every father has let their kid sit in their lap.

Please, make this a campaign issue.

Fortunately for America, you libtards have no ability to see how absurd you are any more.
They don't sit on daddy's lap at that age.

What we understand is that what Trump can do as President or anyone else depends greatly on Congress unless he decides to follow the Obama example and govren by executive order.

he's been quoted as for, and against EO so who the hell knows ?

and into the hands of someone who wants this country to thrive. It is just that simple.

......and just think that if some liberal democrats has simply stated "I want this country to thrive..." he or she could have had your vote and devotion.......Never mind the "how", and just some simple demagoguery could have swayed you over.....Who knew?

I don't play party politics. We have a man saying he is for America. We have a woman who says she is for Asia, and has a track record of being pro Islam. One says jobs need to come, the other just said jobs need to go. One professes love for our troops. The other sits and watches them die then goes to bed.
It's not out of love that I vote. It is out of utter disgust.

his policies?

hacVfTO.jpg

Come on, America, sit on Daddy's lap.

What if Trump has pictures of naked 17 year olds at Epsteinss Lolita Island sitting on Hillary's hubby lap?
You'd better hope that he does but Bill isn't running.

Of course he's running. The Clintons want back in the White House. He'll be in charge of the economy and other stuff. Who better to send our jobs to Asia, than the one who sent them to China and Mexico?

Trump is going to be doing another policy speech in 2 weeks on the economy, more details then

Im short on time so this is quick:

1. What are Trump's suggestions on how to bring back jobs from overseas where goods and services are considerably cheaper to both make and offer?

We are the highest corporate tax company in America, Lowering the corp tax is step 1, renegotiating trade deals to make it less encouraging for companies to want to leave, if a company leaves America for another country import tax not off the table

2. What are Trump's suggestions on making the ACA better and stabilize both Social Security and Medicare?
He has a multi step plan on his website but generally its to open competition country wide to avoid territorial small monopolies which increase competition and lower cost. He wants to reduce cost of any federal programs by negotiating better deals with drug companies etc...more things will go out to "bid" for medicaid/care Implement health savings account, Health insurance premiums 100% tax deductible

3. What are Trump's suggestions on defeating the looming threat of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and other radical movements against the west?
be aggressive, do it quickly harshly and get out (don't linger in the region for decades)

4. What are Trump's realistic suggestions on how that wall between us and Mexico will be both funded and built, mindful that one of Trump's heroes, Reagan, famously called for tearing down walls?
He posted a press release on his website specific to this point.

5. What are Trump's suggestions on both mitigating the income capacity of the middle class versus the ultra wealthy, and equalizing the rate of pay for women?
More incentives for corporations by reducing the tax rate to invest in our country and bring back high paying jobs, also eliminating the manyregulations and restrictions that make it difficult to do business in America will bring back high paying jobs... women who are equally qualified will be equally paid.
Eliminate loopholes for hedge fund managers etc.. to pay a more standard tax rate.

As always, this is an important election and some measure of specifics within the framework of a democracy are necessary to make an informed choice when casting one's vote.

You need to stay away from the neighborhood kids if you think his statement is...OK!
Pervy.

If you made a comment to the public that if you could date your daughter you could, then you know what the thread is about.
Not just your selective comments.

You are a liar.

Trump said that if he were not her father he would ask her out. That is the kind of awkward things some fathers end up saying in order to bolster the confidence their daughters have in themselves amid a world of advertising that tells them they are too ugly, too fat, too stupid, etc to be attractive.

Forum List

Back