Help me understand Trump's "policies".....

No implications are required. We have the man on video.

Ever sat with your kid like this?
31ab66bddb25eb3a2717d458b21b32de.jpg

No respectable father would. That's creepy with a capital K.

That is bullshit.

Almost every father has let their kid sit in their lap.

Please, make this a campaign issue.

Fortunately for America, you libtards have no ability to see how absurd you are any more.
They don't sit on daddy's lap at that age.

They do if they aren't restricted by uncontrollable sexual feeling for one another. Take your sexual innuendos out of the picture and the closeness is natural. Showing affection, touching, hugging, is normal. My daughter sat on my lap at that age. I probably squeezed her and kissed her face before she got up. Never once wanted to "fondle her." Daddy's little girls will sit on their dad's laps until the lap is to feeble to hold them. Then they just stay by their side.

You bringing sex into it doesn't mean it's sexual in any way, at any time. It just means if it were you, it would be sexual in nature.
My Daddy wasn't like you. Bet Trump isn't either. You'll be seeing his grandchildren sitting on his lap soon too.
Go Pops 2016

1. What are Trump's suggestions on how to bring back jobs from overseas where goods and services are considerably cheaper to both make and offer?

We are the highest corporate tax company in America, Lowering the corp tax is step 1, renegotiating trade deals to make it less encouraging for companies to want to leave, if a company leaves America for another country import tax not off the table

This has always "amazed" me in its utter stupidity.....

We (supposedly) have the highest corporate tax rate of many industrialized countries, BUT VIRTUALLY NOT ONE OF THESE CORPORATIONS EVER PAYS THAT.....
That is just bullshit, perpetuated by the corporations themselves in convincing morons that they (the corporations) are the "victims"....laughing their collective asses off in just how simple it was to dupe the uninformed, I-hate-government-no-matter-what dimwits.

For example.......Trump, Inc. is a bit "shy" about showing his taxes PRECISELY because he probably paid a LOWER tax rate than you.

I sat on my Daddy's lap, I held his hand, I hugged him every day. He was my hero. I miss him. I hope Ivanka is able to hug her Daddy for years and years to come. Loving Fathers are the best!

Yeah, well the same Democrats that want to let fully male adult pervs into your little girls locker room showers, they want to imply that your Daddy was a pervert instead.

I am really starting to hate these bastards.
Watch out for drumps big hands

Can they sign new trade agreements that are fair to our country? Big Hands 2016

1. What are Trump's suggestions on how to bring back jobs from overseas where goods and services are considerably cheaper to both make and offer?

We are the highest corporate tax company in America, Lowering the corp tax is step 1, renegotiating trade deals to make it less encouraging for companies to want to leave, if a company leaves America for another country import tax not off the table

We (supposedly) have the highest corporate tax rate of many industrialized countries, BUT VIRTUALLY NOT ONE OF THESE CORPORATIONS EVER PAYS THAT.....
That is just bullshit, perpetuated by the corporations themselves in convincing morons that they (the corporations) are the "victims"....laughing their collective asses off in just how simple it was to dupe the uninformed, I-hate-government-no-matter-what dimwits.

For example.......Trump, Inc. is a bit "shy" about showing his taxes PRECISELY because he probably paid a LOWER tax rate than you.

He has publicly admitted that he tries to pay as little tax as possible, there is nothing wrong with legal tax avoidance (we all do it by buying a house, 401k, state tax, re-estate tax, business deductions etc.....), tax evasion is another story,. He knows the loopholes better than anyone and he can fix them. He admitted that he would be paying more tax after his policies... but the tax rate will go down.

I sat on my Daddy's lap, I held his hand, I hugged him every day. He was my hero. I miss him. I hope Ivanka is able to hug her Daddy for years and years to come. Loving Fathers are the best!

Yeah, well the same Democrats that want to let fully male adult pervs into your little girls locker room showers, they want to imply that your Daddy was a pervert instead.

I am really starting to hate these bastards.
Watch out for drumps big hands

Can they sign new trade agreements that are fair to our country? Big Hands 2016
try and" ram" something down someones throat they won't like it very much and that's drumps way of doing business my way or my lawyers

He has publicly admitted that he tries to pay as little tax as possible, there is nothing wrong with legal tax avoidance (we all do it by buying a house, 401k, state tax, re-estate tax, business deductions etc.....), tax evasion is another story,. He knows the loopholes better than anyone and he can fix them. He admitted that he would be paying more tax after his policies... but the tax rate will go down.
He'll be paying more??? lol Drump never does anything that doesn't have the chance of lining his pockets

You don't need a dirty mind to see Trump as a dirty old man. The three young wives and his own comments and pictures have solved that riddle for us.
Compared to Bill Clinton that's a dirty old man? LOL, liberalism is a mental illness.

You don't need a dirty mind to see Trump as a dirty old man. The three young wives and his own comments and pictures have solved that riddle for us.
Compared to Bill Clinton that's a dirty old man? LOL, liberalism is a mental illness.
Clinton never said he'd date his daughter.
Neither did Trump. He said if she wasn't his daughter. Are english too hard? That said, imagine how Chelsea grew up knowing what a pig her dad was.

he says a lot of shit, but as of now hasn't backed up a damn thing.

thats the rub.

Clinton never said he'd date his daughter.
Neither did Trump. He said if she wasn't his daughter. Are english too hard? That said, imagine how Chelsea grew up knowing what a pig her dad was.
Even that is a slimey thing to say But half the stuff out of that pigs mouth is

You need to stay away from the neighborhood kids if you think his statement is...OK!
Pervy.

Bullshit. I think most Dads daughters that feel insecure about their looks go to him for affirmation that they are pretty at one time or another.

You libtards who want to turn a daughter sitting in her fathers lap into a sexual thing are the obvious pervs projecting your twisted sexual obsessed minds onto other decent human beings.

Although Trump has recently stated that rather than policies he is making "suggestions" to his base of acolytes, somewhere before November 8th, some specifics must be divulged as to exactly what this nominee has in store for us once he were elected.......So, I ask those Trump backers to reveal why someone should cast his or her ballot for this guy....

2. What are Trump's suggestions on making the ACA better and stabilize both Social Security and Medicare?

3. What are Trump's suggestions on defeating the looming threat of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and other radical movements against the west?

4. What are Trump's realistic suggestions on how that wall between us and Mexico will be both funded and built, mindful that one of Trump's heroes, Reagan, famously called for tearing down walls?

5. What are Trump's suggestions on both mitigating the income capacity of the middle class versus the ultra wealthy, and equalizing the rate of pay for women?

As always, this is an important election and some measure of specifics within the framework of a democracy are necessary to make an informed choice when casting one's vote.

Trump doesn't have any policies. If he comes up with a policy he's well known for changing it 5 minutes later.

I guess this might be one--but again this is new from what he stated 3-1/2 years ago.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

images

They do if they aren't restricted by uncontrollable sexual feeling for one another. Take your sexual innuendos out of the picture and the closeness is natural. Showing affection, touching, hugging, is normal. My daughter sat on my lap at that age. I probably squeezed her and kissed her face before she got up. Never once wanted to "fondle her." Daddy's little girls will sit on their dad's laps until the lap is to feeble to hold them. Then they just stay by their side.

You bringing sex into it doesn't mean it's sexual in any way, at any time. It just means if it were you, it would be sexual in nature.
My Daddy wasn't like you. Bet Trump isn't either. You'll be seeing his grandchildren sitting on his lap soon too.
Go Pops 2016

But nothing will stop the libs from trying to turn a fathers affection for his children into something perverted.

At their root being, libtards cannot understand love that is not centered on sexual pleasure and so they cannot understand a normal fathers love for his child, daughter or son, it is all about sex to them.

Trump doesn't have any policies. If he comes up with a policy he's well known for changing it 5 minutes later.

Why do you ideological nitwits think that blatant lies are convincing to anyone?

Its like you go around with your fingers in your ears and then insist that the whole world has been silent.

Although Trump has recently stated that rather than policies he is making "suggestions" to his base of acolytes, somewhere before November 8th, some specifics must be divulged as to exactly what this nominee has in store for us once he were elected.......So, I ask those Trump backers to reveal why someone should cast his or her ballot for this guy....

2. What are Trump's suggestions on making the ACA better and stabilize both Social Security and Medicare?

3. What are Trump's suggestions on defeating the looming threat of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and other radical movements against the west?

4. What are Trump's realistic suggestions on how that wall between us and Mexico will be both funded and built, mindful that one of Trump's heroes, Reagan, famously called for tearing down walls?

5. What are Trump's suggestions on both mitigating the income capacity of the middle class versus the ultra wealthy, and equalizing the rate of pay for women?

As always, this is an important election and some measure of specifics within the framework of a democracy are necessary to make an informed choice when casting one's vote.

Well Gnat, Trump plans to use the iron fist of government to crush working class coal miners, which will significantly increase the energy costs of families across the Eastern Sea Board. Then the cynical fuck promised to raid the public treasure of $30 billion to bribe these workers he is shitting on to vote for him.

OH WAIT, That's not TRUMP, that's that filthy fucking pile of shit Hillary, putting a boot to the face of working America.

Trump's polices are really quite simple.

Your_brain_on_drugs.jpg

Wow, you're a fucking pervert.

Seriously.

Forum List

Back