Help me understand Trump's "policies".....

he says a lot of shit, but as of now hasn't backed up a damn thing.

thats the rub.
He said he would get the nomination, dude, and he has. So he has backed up more than YOU ever will.

Thats the rub.

since you don't know me,you have no idea what I've backed up ...

what a childish thing to say .. no rub to it.

Lol, I know you havent taken the GOP Presidential nod, fool.

Well Gnat, Trump plans to use the iron fist of government to crush working class coal miners, which will significantly increase the energy costs of families across the Eastern Sea Board. Then the cynical fuck promised to raid the public treasure of $30 billion to bribe these workers he is shitting on to vote for him.

OH WAIT, That's not TRUMP, that's that filthy fucking pile of shit Hillary, putting a boot to the face of working America.

Dumber than usual, cretin........Is this thread about Hillary???? NO

If you have no fucking idea about Trump's policies, just state that and join the millions of other morons who have no clue why they're backing this clown..

He has publicly admitted that he tries to pay as little tax as possible, there is nothing wrong with legal tax avoidance (we all do it by buying a house, 401k, state tax, re-estate tax, business deductions etc.

Well, Trump .....as a public service....could show all of us how to "legally" pay as little tax as possible...Heck, I thought that was actually one of the courses at Trump University...LOL

Trump's policies?

1. flush the Illegal Beaners back across the border

2. ban new arrivals from Muzzie-dominated regions of the world

3. tariff-tax the shit out of slave-wages product coming into the country

4. bitch-slap companies off-shoring manufacturing jobs

5. sweeten the pot for companies bringing manufacturing jobs back onshore

6. make our allies spend more on their own defense

7. restructure the debt

8. reinforce his ego

9. bang as much beaver as he can get away with behind-the-scenes

10. do whatever will make Mainstream America happy and therefore maintain him in power

He has publicly admitted that he tries to pay as little tax as possible, there is nothing wrong with legal tax avoidance (we all do it by buying a house, 401k, state tax, re-estate tax, business deductions etc.

Well, Trump .....as a public service....could show all of us how to "legally" pay as little tax as possible...Heck, I thought that was actually one of the courses at Trump University...LOL
First you start with a team of CPA's then a team of lawyers that's a start

Trump's policies?

1. flush the Illegal Beaners back across the border

2. ban new arrivals from Muzzie-dominated regions of the world

3. tariff-tax the shit out of slave-wages product coming into the country

4. bitch-slap companies off-shoring manufacturing jobs

5. sweeten the pot for companies bringing manufacturing jobs back onshore

6. make our allies spend more on their own defense

7. restructure the debt

8. reinforce his ego

9. bang as much beaver as he can get away with behind-the-scenes

10. do whatever will make Mainstream America happy and therefore maintain him in power

And whats wrong with any of that, except the cheating on the wife shit, of course?

I think we could also add to 10) Build up his brand by delivering on his promises and he will be the hero he craves to be as well as the wealthiest man on the planet.

So long as it gets rid of the Illegal Beaners, keeps more Muzzies from coming in, brings jobs back on-shore, and infuriates LibTards, it's all good.

Above is an apropos example as to why, right wingers will not sit in the oval office for decades to come,

The above reminds me of Rev. Jim Jones' approach to "happiness".....
So long as it gets rid of the Illegal Beaners, keeps more Muzzies from coming in, brings jobs back on-shore, and infuriates LibTards, it's all good.
Bring back even the jobs Drump sent overseas to make his clothing apparel?? Drump is all mouth a pos who bashes Face Book Amazon leaders women even the 17 contenders on stage with him You really want this AH to get his hands on our nukes?? England hates him Mexico hates him Whats next?? Canada? We don't need a loose cannon in our,,,,,,,, WH Hillary for president

BOY! Do you miss the entire picture, just like some teabagging perv.
Saying that....."if I wasn't married.....and making a comment about "dating" your own daughter, is a creepy lustful statement.
Once again, keep you and your kind away from all the younger relatives and the neighborhood children.
CREEP!

You need to stay away from the neighborhood kids if you think his statement is...OK!
Pervy.

Bullshit. I think most Dads daughters that feel insecure about their looks go to him for affirmation that they are pretty at one time or another.

You libtards who want to turn a daughter sitting in her fathers lap into a sexual thing are the obvious pervs projecting your twisted sexual obsessed minds onto other decent human beings.

Saying that....."if I wasn't married.....and making a comment about "dating" your own daughter, is a creepy lustful statement.
Once again, keep you and your kind away from all the younger relatives and the neighborhood children.
CREEP!
No, it is not.

At some point a great number of Dad's help their daughters go through that battle with their confidence about being attractive.

And just because we find our daughters to be beautiful, it doesnt mean we want to fuck them, ass hat.

Although Trump has recently stated that rather than policies he is making "suggestions" to his base of acolytes, somewhere before November 8th, some specifics must be divulged as to exactly what this nominee has in store for us once he were elected.......So, I ask those Trump backers to reveal why someone should cast his or her ballot for this guy....

1. What are Trump's suggestions on how to bring back jobs from overseas where goods and services are considerably cheaper to both make and offer?

2. What are Trump's suggestions on making the ACA better and stabilize both Social Security and Medicare?

3. What are Trump's suggestions on defeating the looming threat of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and other radical movements against the west?

4. What are Trump's realistic suggestions on how that wall between us and Mexico will be both funded and built, mindful that one of Trump's heroes, Reagan, famously called for tearing down walls?

5. What are Trump's suggestions on both mitigating the income capacity of the middle class versus the ultra wealthy, and equalizing the rate of pay for women?

As always, this is an important election and some measure of specifics within the framework of a democracy are necessary to make an informed choice when casting one's vote.

To win! We never win anymore. We are gonna start winning. Big. We are going to bring back jobs. We are going to make America great again. So great. And we are going to destroy ISIS. Like quick. Like BOOM your dead f*ers. Our military never wins anymore. We are going to win. Win big.

What the f* is your problem? Doesn't that explain it? Quit hating.

Little creepy!!!!!!

CREEP!
No, it is not.

At some point a great number of Dad's help their daughters go through that battle with their confidence about being attractive.

And just because we find our daughters to be beautiful, it doesnt mean we want to fuck them, ass hat.

Above is an apropos example as to why, right wingers will not sit in the oval office for decades to come,
Fun, ain't it? Meanwhile, you clowns have had eight years at-bat, you've just racked-up your third out, and the other guys now get a turn at-bat.

The way Crazy Old Uncle Bernie is kicking HildaBeast ass, you don't think you're getting there with Shrillary, now, do you? I mean, really...

Forum List

Back