Here are the 68 traitors who voted to give illegals citizenship

Senate Immigration Reform Bill Passes With Strong Majority

I know Graham is being primaried,Hagan will have a Liberty republican running against her next fall who I am supporting...we need Rubio to be primaried maybe get Allen West against his ass...Also McCain. I hope Kane will primary that jack ass Alexander from Tn.

It's really disappointing to see Rubio's name associated with Graham and McCain

The pubs are done. That's why I fired them when they started drinking the Obummer spooge

-Geaux

Duh- "Pubs" are the greedy idiot a-holes that run the GOP. You're their chumps, dupes, fools. Got it yet, shyttehead?

First you have to realize they're here- in 2007 94% of the illegal men worked, 65% paiid taxes, and 35% owned homes. It's called reality, and you can't just throw them out, hater dupe.

Sure we can throw them out. The enablers of crime don't have the heart

-Geaux

The far right reactionaries will be removed in the primaries next year as the mainstream GOP works hard to stop the Democratic typhoon that will be about to fall on them.

We are seeing the crumbling and grinding down of the reactionaries and social traditionalists in the Party.

Thank heavens.

Just who do you see as the mainstream GOP? All I see are RINO'S like McCain and Graham,Liberty Republicans like Mike Lee,Ted Cruz,Rand Paul etc and Neo Con's Also McCain,Graham,and damn near everyone else....So who are these mainstream republicans you speak of?

rosetta-stone-spanish.jpg

I have no interest in learning that shit. If they want to live and prosper here they need to learn english.

PERIOD

Lindsey Graham is the most disgusting traitor I've ever had the displeasure of looking at. I can't legally say what I'd do to him if he were in my presence. He's a maggot. It amazes me that the white trash in South Carolina, a state which was burned by filthy Yankee invaders, a state that started our second war of independence would have ever elected such a fascist piece of human garbage.

Internet_b6df65_1012659.jpg

I don't forgive traitors so your MLK quotes are wasted on me.

I remember the left and some on the right making the same claims that the Republican party was doomed if it didn't pass amnesty.. When President G. W. Bush was in office.

If those claims were true then, why did the Democrats and Obama have to use the IRS to stifle the Conservative message and stop 7 million more people being Registered to vote against him?

Duh- "Pubs" are the greedy idiot a-holes that run the GOP. You're their chumps, dupes, fools. Got it yet, shyttehead?

First you have to realize they're here- in 2007 94% of the illegal men worked, 65% paiid taxes, and 35% owned homes. It's called reality, and you can't just throw them out, hater dupe.

learn to quote Frankie so people know who the hell you are replying too.....if that was for me......i dont want them thrown out.....i know too many for me to think that way.....i live in a sea of them....you hatin fucker dem dupe....

-Geaux

Let's just say NOTHING was done to stop their getting jobs here, so it was like the had an open invitation. I blame Pubs, but the fact remains. Like I said, 94% of illegal men had jobs in 2007, 65% paid taxes, 35% owned homes. People only care during recessions. The hypocrisy, hate, and stupidity is disgusting...

-Geaux

Let's just say NOTHING was done to stop their getting jobs here, so it was like the had an open invitation. I blame Pubs, but the fact remains. Like I said, 94% of illegal men had jobs in 2007, 65% paid taxes, 35% owned homes. People only care during recessions. The hypocrisy, hate, and stupidity is disgusting...

In 2007 huh? Shame Obama can't seem to find the same unemployment stats huh? Perhaps if he focused on domestic policies that would impact the actual problem instead of all the pie in the sky nonsense.

It is just the same ol', same ol'. Republicans will find yet another way to alienate legal Hispanic-American voters and then cry that they are all voting democratic because of sort of democratic party conspiracy. i say, "shine on, republicans!"

You don't see that the House is quashing this as we speaK? Buh bye in 2014, chumps.....unbelievable.

Frankie you are starting to be Embarrassing....you think you know so much about Illegals and your dumbass SS ID Card.....try doing that out here.....you know what happens?....Far Lefties like you call anyone for that.... Racists......you are discriminating against Illegals.....and we cant have that.....can we?.......

That's running them out of the country- after inviting them in....

It is just the same ol', same ol'. Republicans will find yet another way to alienate legal Hispanic-American voters and then cry that they are all voting democratic because of sort of democratic party conspiracy. i say, "shine on, republicans!"

They come here for the free shit. These are the poor of mexico...

Most of these people should be put at the back of the line. :evil:

-Geaux

In 2007 huh? Shame Obama can't seem to find the same unemployment stats huh? Perhaps if he focused on domestic policies that would impact the actual problem instead of all the pie in the sky nonsense.

Over 100% mindless Pub obstruction the whole time (except for 6 months), dipstick lol. Did you here about Bush's DEPRESSION in 2008? Fekking Pub dupes...:cuckoo::eusa_liar::evil:

It is the will of the people

Now watch Republicans squash the bill

Republucans ........you gunna have some splainin to do
there are 47 "will of the people" bills languishing away in Harry Reid's desk.

Those bills really ARE the "will of the people" since they originated in the "People's House".

You care to do some splainin?

Wrong. Every time Republicans go along with amnesty and pander to illegals in hopes of winning the Hispanic vote over...it fails. Reagan in 1984 got 34% of the Hispanic vote. He thought granting amnesty to illegals would warm Hispanics to the GOP, it didn't...in 1988 George HW Bush only got 30% of the Hispanic vote.

HW Bush eased up immigration laws and increased legal immigration by 40% annually, including a Diversity Immigrant Visa program. In the 1992 election Bush only got 25% of the Hispanic vote....5% less than in 1988. In 1996 Bob Dole only got 21%.

This amnesty bill will not win more Hispanics to the GOP, it'll not only alienate more Hispanics from them, it'll alienate a significant portion of their core voting base as well

Forum List

Back