Here are the 68 traitors who voted to give illegals citizenship

It is the will of the people

Now watch Republicans squash the bill

Republucans ........you gunna have some splainin to do
You lolberal fruitcakes don't give a shit about that "will of the people" thingy when it's about Prop 8 or 187.

Graham (SC), Alexander (TN), Collins (ME) and the guy Christie appointed who isn't running in (NJ)
Graham I know is going to have a republican in the primary to contend with,Alexander might, The wrestler Kane is considering running. Not sure about Collins. I know my senator Kay Hagan will probably lose next year...got a good bit of republicans running to go against her including a Liberty Republican named Greg Brannon.
You can bet your boots that there'll be a serious primary challenge the next time Orrin Snatch comes up for re-election...This issue is one of those that buried Bob Bennett's ass.

Senate Immigration Reform Bill Passes With Strong Majority

I know Graham is being primaried,Hagan will have a Liberty republican running against her next fall who I am supporting...we need Rubio to be primaried maybe get Allen West against his ass...Also McCain. I hope Kane will primary that jack ass Alexander from Tn.
I believe Juan McQuisling is retiring after this term.
Orly!? I would love that...would have been nicer to retire his ass with a primary defeat but I will take what I can get.

Graham (SC), Alexander (TN), Collins (ME) and the guy Christie appointed who isn't running in (NJ)
Graham I know is going to have a republican in the primary to contend with,Alexander might, The wrestler Kane is considering running. Not sure about Collins. I know my senator Kay Hagan will probably lose next year...got a good bit of republicans running to go against her including a Liberty Republican named Greg Brannon.
You can bet your boots that there'll be a serious primary challenge the next time Orrin Snatch comes up for re-election...This issue is one of those that buried Bob Bennett's ass.

I am thinking Mia Love? Maybe...who knows.Mia Love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eh won't be her she is running for congress again.

I know Graham is being primaried,Hagan will have a Liberty republican running against her next fall who I am supporting...we need Rubio to be primaried maybe get Allen West against his ass...Also McCain. I hope Kane will primary that jack ass Alexander from Tn.

These 68 senators just made themselves primary proof and are primed to wreck any emerging reactionary opponent. Most likely, they will run unopposed.

Our educational system is already failing. How are we going to not make our problems worse?

These 68 senators just made themselves primary proof and are primed to wreck any emerging reactionary opponent. Most likely, they will run unopposed.

Not by passing a 1000 page bill that's beneficial to no one. Their pitiful attempts of forcing another worthless bill down our throats is appalling.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Not by passing a 1000 page bill that's beneficial to no one. Their pitiful attempts of forcing another worthless bill down our throats is appalling.

To 14 people in each state. The issue is over, finally, unless the GOP house cuts its own throat.

Lol...Graham is going to be Primaried...he is a HUGE target for freedom groups and tea party groups etc...at least 2 different Liberty Republicans are considering running against him. Kane a libertarian minded republican is considering primarying Alexander in Tn....I bet of those 14 traitors at least 5 are taken out.

To 14 people in each state. The issue is over, finally, unless the GOP house cuts its own throat.

I've already emailed my representative who is a democrat to vote against this albatross. Over 75 percent are against it according to his aides. For anyone to actually trust what they say is amazing since they've lied every time they've passed such immigration laws. If Boehner cares about any chance of re-election he won't even bring this travesty to a vote on the house floor and flush it down the toilet.

Last edited:
It is the will of the people

Now watch Republicans squash the bill

Republucans ........you gunna have some splainin to do

You have slowly become one of the stupidest people on these boards.

Iraq was the will of the people at one point in time to you fucking intellectual midget.

From the same guy who told us Mitt would win if he got the nod.... OPS!

Maybe you should lay off the predictions.

Lindsey Graham is the most disgusting traitor I've ever had the displeasure of looking at. I can't legally say what I'd do to him if he were in my presence. He's a maggot. It amazes me that the white trash in South Carolina, a state which was burned by filthy Yankee invaders, a state that started our second war of independence would have ever elected such a fascist piece of human garbage.

As the GOP slits their own wrists...

OF COURSE this would help the country...these 11 million illegals are a direct result of Pub refusal of a good work ID card and laws to stop employers from hiring them. BREAKING NEWS: Greedy idiot Pubs LOVE illegal labor, distract the chumps with useless fences and harassment laws....

Last edited:
As the GOP slits their own wrists...

OF COURSE this would help the country...these 11 million illegals are a direct result of Pub refusal of a good work ID card of laws and stop employers from hiring. BREAKING NEWS: Greedy idiot Pubs LOVE illegal labor, distract the chumps with useless fences and harassment laws....

You have 0 rep power, think about that for a second... Of course 1 second might be to long for you to think about anything... but give it a try!

I'm sorry, and I hate to say it but Rand has burned a few bridges in his quest for presidency. He's sold a bit I'm afraid.

I still like him, but he's not his father.

Forum List

Back