Here are the 68 traitors who voted to give illegals citizenship

As the GOP slits their own wrists...

OF COURSE this would help the country...these 11 million illegals are a direct result of Pub refusal of a good work ID card of laws and stop employers from hiring. BREAKING NEWS: Greedy idiot Pubs LOVE illegal labor, distract the chumps with useless fences and harassment laws....

You have 0 rep power, think about that for a second... Of course 1 second might be to long for you to think about anything... but give it a try!

I disabled that at 51 and could give a rats azz what the RW dupes think, since they're the only ones who care about Rep. The highest reps are the biggest RW loudmouth brainwashed tools- it's very analogous to the Pub Propaganda Machine circle jerk of total BS. Read something from real news outlets., ie, anywhere else.

Last edited:
Lindsey Graham is the most disgusting traitor I've ever had the displeasure of looking at. I can't legally say what I'd do to him if he were in my presence. He's a maggot. It amazes me that the white trash in South Carolina, a state which was burned by filthy Yankee invaders, a state that started our second war of independence would have ever elected such a fascist piece of human garbage.

Internet_b6df65_1012659.jpg

It is the will of the people

Now watch Republicans squash the bill

Republucans ........you gunna have some splainin to do
You lolberal fruitcakes don't give a shit about that "will of the people" thingy when it's about Prop 8 or 187.

Tissue?

No, but he did a great job of instantly proving you're full of chit. What's that like btw, being a guy that everyone knows will say anything just to hear themselves talk no matter how wrong they are about a subject?

I lose brain cells every time I read one of franco's posts....

If you can't tell the difference between lying greedy racist disastrous GOP from the Dems, you're the obvious moron. Any actual argument, shyttehead? LOL!

That's because there is no difference...the fact that you think there is,is fucking hilarious.

You're a total moron. The GOP panders to the rich and racists,causes corrupt bubbles and depressions/recessions, and lies nonstop. And the Dems are intelligent and respected everywhere but the BS alternate universe. Memorize my sig - you'll actually have an intelligent outlook. Now you're a lost laughingstock in the real world, "genius". LOL

You don't see that the House is quashing this as we speaK? Buh bye in 2014, chumps.....unbelievable.

As the GOP slits their own wrists...

OF COURSE this would help the country...these 11 million illegals are a direct result of Pub refusal of a good work ID card and laws to stop employers from hiring them. BREAKING NEWS: Greedy idiot Pubs LOVE illegal labor, distract the chumps with useless fences and harassment laws....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKlqMjfk1Y]1950's Decoder Ring TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

You don't see that the House is quashing this as we speaK? Buh bye in 2014, chumps.....unbelievable.

Frankie you are starting to be Embarrassing....you think you know so much about Illegals and your dumbass SS ID Card.....try doing that out here.....you know what happens?....Far Lefties like you call anyone for that.... Racists......you are discriminating against Illegals.....and we cant have that.....can we?.......

If you can't tell the difference between lying greedy racist disastrous GOP from the Dems, you're the obvious moron. Any actual argument, shyttehead? LOL!

That's because there is no difference...the fact that you think there is,is fucking hilarious.

You're a total moron. The GOP panders to the rich and racists,causes corrupt bubbles and depressions/recessions, and lies nonstop. And the Dems are intelligent and respected everywhere but the BS alternate universe. Memorize my sig - you'll actually have an intelligent outlook. Now you're a lost laughingstock in the real world, "genius". LOL

An insult from you is actually a complement... Just fyi.

Duh- "Pubs" are the greedy idiot a-holes that run the GOP. You're their chumps, dupes, fools. Got it yet, shyttehead?

First you have to realize they're here- in 2007 94% of the illegal men worked, 65% paiid taxes, and 35% owned homes. It's called reality, and you can't just throw them out, hater dupe.

An insult from you is actually a complement... Just fyi.

In your tiny Pub alternate universe, perhaps. The rest of the world sees you as ugly American fools, morons, and a-holes. YOUR POLITICS. Of course. I don't respect any of your political opinions. You're full of Pubcrappe LOL.

Any of you hater dupes have ANYTHING beside brainwashed talking points and silly insults?

Carry on ruining your party, it's certainly better than destroying the country and the world, AGAIN.

Oh absolutely I agree with you. My last hope are the Liberty Republicans...if they fail to do the job or turn into neo cons...I say the hell with it. I will fight to my dying breath to see the united states fall to its knees...its well on its way but its like a wounded animal striking out and seeing what it can hit.

So you are a traitor. No surprise there.

Oh absolutely I agree with you. My last hope are the Liberty Republicans...if they fail to do the job or turn into neo cons...I say the hell with it. I will fight to my dying breath to see the united states fall to its knees...its well on its way but its like a wounded animal striking out and seeing what it can hit.

He is not a traitor. He is not bright enough. Oh my.

:cuckoo: Whatever you say kiddo.

He is not a traitor. He is not bright enough. Oh my.

This coming from the schizo. Yeah....

You are not bright enough to be a traitor, but you also lack common sense and balance, which will inevitably can you in trouble.

People like you cannot control their impulses, which is your downfall walking.

The far right reactionaries will be removed in the primaries next year as the mainstream GOP works hard to stop the Democratic typhoon that will be about to fall on them.

We are seeing the crumbling and grinding down of the reactionaries and social traditionalists in the Party.

Thank heavens.

Forum List

Back