Here Are The Facts On The Jeff Sessions Controversy

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
First of all, there's no “controversy.” He hadn't even been named by Trump as the front runner for Attorney General. Second, he was on a committee where members routinely meet ambassadors. It's part of their job.

I fought to listen to Schmumers rant, sensing he's far more ignorant than Dingy Harry ever was.

He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee,” Flores said.

Read more @ Here Are The Facts On The Jeff Sessions Controversy | Weasel Zippers

Schumer is a disgusting, inbred, anti-American douchebag.

Weasel Zippers? Where the fuck do you get these websites from? I hardly ever click on the millions of threads you start each day, and good lord seriously... Pam Gallagher and Weasel Zippers?

It doesn't matter if Sessions was already tapped to be AG at the time, he was on Trump's campaign team, officially. Two of the other guys on that team Manafort and Page, were kicked off the team when their ties to Russia were exposed. Is it a surprise that Russian ties to Sessions has come out too?

First of all, there's no “controversy.” He hadn't even been named by Trump as the front runner for Attorney General. Second, he was on a committee where members routinely meet ambassadors. It's part of their job.

I fought to listen to Schmumers rant, sensing he's far more ignorant than Dingy Harry ever was.

He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee,” Flores said.

Read more @ Here Are The Facts On The Jeff Sessions Controversy | Weasel Zippers
Is this from Pam Geller? Oh no, it is from Weasel Zippers, another respected source.

Weasel Zippers? Where the fuck do you get these websites from? I hardly ever click on the millions of threads you start each day, and good lord seriously... Pam Gallagher and Weasel Zippers?

It doesn't matter if Sessions was already tapped to be AG at the time, he was on Trump's campaign team, officially. Two of the other guys on that team Manafort and Page, were kicked off the team when their ties to Russia were exposed. Is it a surprise that Russian ties to Sessions has come out too?

Attack! Deny! Divert!

You also daily show your bias. I can guess you NEVER check out the source I provide as they might just show the links that provide FACTS - something you can't deal with.

Is this from Pam Geller? Oh no, it is from Weasel Zippers, another respected source.

Attack! Deny! Divert!

Attack! Deny! Divert!
I only attacked your poor sources.

shumer-putin-575x328.jpg

Attack! Deny! Divert!

You also daily show your bias. I can guess you NEVER check out the source I provide as they might just show the links that provide FACTS - something you can't deal with.

That's exactly what every other conspiracy nut ever says. Get some better sources. Plain and simple.

Democrats are so concerned over Jeff Sessions talking with a Russian or two, but never had a fit when Joe Biden was trying to make out with a 12 year old girl.

COMPLETE rewrite of History.

Sessions lied under oath to Senator Franken and to the American people.

Which is why he answered "no" to Franken's question.

In a normal world, that's the end of the story.

Even Shumer made the case that Sessions didn't lie? Then says he lied?

Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back