Here is how to oppose Trump's registry

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I am pinning my version on tomorrow morning.

Here is the model for opposition.

11036200_10206869791837519_838267208408432445_n.jpg

• Banned
I have my design and the print shop around the corner will make as many badges for me as I want.

So Trump's registry is going to become law? When does this occur? I doubt anyone would pass this and the Supreme Court would block it.

So Trump's registry is going to become law? When does this occur? I doubt anyone would pass this and the Supreme Court would block it.
All legal immigrants are registered..You bonehead
Trump's suggestion was not about registering immigrants, it was about registering people because of their religion, even American citizens.

Trump's suggestion was not about registering immigrants, it was about registering people because of their religion, even American citizens.
No it wasnt prove it or STFU

Here let me help you... Here is the video now prove your spoon fed talking point..Go:eusa_whistle:

Trump's plan for a Muslim database draws comparison to Nazi Germany

Well they talk about databases on people in all the refugee countries of origin, that's why the FBI said they couldn't properly vet the Syrian's because they hadn't been working there, unlike in the case of Iraq's refugees, and didn't have enough information in their database to query.

I've heard from one of my buddies, buddies who is a refugee, that the UN maintains a retinal scan and medical database, though I've not actually looked into that claim myself.

Here let me help you... Here is the video now prove your spoon fed talking point..Go:eusa_whistle:

Trump's plan for a Muslim database draws comparison to Nazi Germany

Also, this just hammers home the reality that you cannot, absolutely cannot, trust the media. Watch everything for yourself or take every claim with a grain of salt because apparently being "right" is more important than the truth. Somewhere along the lines it became okay to lie if it gets what you want politically...

I am pinning my version on tomorrow morning.

Here is the model for opposition.

11036200_10206869791837519_838267208408432445_n.jpg
Horseshit. Trump never suggested any such thing. A reporter asking questions came to that conclusion which Trump never even remotely suggested it. How about if these so-called journalists investigate Hillary and try to bring her down like they do with republicans?

If you still want to pick one out to wear, take the one standing for Obama ass-kisser..

The Liberal campaign of LIEs continues.............which is why they vote for LIARS.......................it's just their nature................

Forum List

Back