Here is what I'll accept for reforms to help blacks

Politicallyinsane

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2019
Here is what I'll accept for reforms to help blacks. First of all You can forget about abolishing or defunding the police! That is a really dumb idea for blacks and whites alike.

1. Legalize pot! Hundreds of thousands of blacks are in prison because of it and I feel it is wrong.
2. Decriminalize all drugs. Prison shouldn't be a option for meth and the like. We need to focus on helping people and community service.
3. We should eliminate prison time for low end stealing and shoplifting valuing less then $500 dollars. Community service and fines ontop of paying back what is owed should be good enough.
4. More funding to help youth stay out of gangs and to reform the individual gang member. Maybe we should focus on reform!
5. Make it illegal to shoot a person in the back that is running away.
6. Use tasers and keep the lethal force weapons in the back of the car and not in the belt. This would force the officer to consider things a little more.

I am not willling to go easier on violent crimes of course.

What do you think we should do?

Here is what I'll accept for reforms to help blacks. First of all You can forget about abolishing or defunding the police! That is a really dumb idea for blacks and whites alike.

1. Legalize pot! Hundreds of thousands of blacks are in prison because of it and I feel it is wrong.
2. Decriminalize all drugs. Prison shouldn't be a option for meth and the like. We need to focus on helping people and community service.
3. We should eliminate prison time for low end stealing and shoplifting valuing less then $500 dollars. Community service and fines ontop of paying back what is owed should be good enough.
4. More funding to help youth stay out of gangs and to reform the individual gang member. Maybe we should focus on reform!
6. Use tasers and keep the lethal force weapons in the back of the car and not in the belt. This would force the officer to consider things a little more.

No.
Fuck no.

I say we wall up New York City mine the bridges and tunnels, and let the BLM and ANTIFA and any other violent group have their way there. Which ever is the baddest Mo Fo's get to rule the place...You are the Duke, you are number 1..

• Banned
3. We should eliminate prison time for low end stealing and shoplifting valuing less then $500 dollars.
So someone can steal under a set limit several times a day, day after day, with no recourse?
Obviously, you haven't thought this out. ... :cool:

Maybe we could have our congress pass a business "recoup" bill that would help them deal with any cases that couldn't be paid back.

Blacks aint going to stop doing such crimes as they feel like they're disadvantaged within our society and the damage they cause if we're too hard on them is probably higher then a softer hand. Don't you think?

I'm all for disbanding police in Democrat cities and states.

If I was a cop and I worked in a blue area, i would go on strike.

We need massive police strikes in Democrat cities and states. Let Democrats call BLM for help when they need it.

I pretty well like most of that, but #2 needs more specificity. I believe hard drug sales and manufacture deserve hard time. Not necessarily for non-violent users who have not harmed others.
#6 is a non-starter. I would not take away the officer's side arm. I am a civilian, but not giving up mine and do not think the criminals will give up theirs, which is why I have mine. Never bring a taser to a gunfight.
#5 is iffy. If you see the gun in the guys hand (and I don't mean he looks like he is touching himself, as he may be about to piss his pants), he doesn't throw it down as shown on your cam and is running with it. Sorry, take the shot. That said, there is nothing that justifies 7 rounds in the back, ever. Two cops unloading on a suspect running without actually seeing a weapon is Bullsh*t.

we should put you in a freak show beside the bearded lady and pelt both of you with rotten fruit.

legalize weed no time for petty theft ??? you forgot to add free malt liquor and watermelon ...:shutupsmiley:

3. We should eliminate prison time for low end stealing and shoplifting valuing less then $500 dollars.
So someone can steal under a set limit several times a day, day after day, with no recourse?
There is no prison time for petty theft anyways so its a pointless gesture.

legalize weed no time for petty theft ??? you forgot to add free malt liquor and watermelon ...:right:

Maybe we could have our congress pass a business "recoup" bill that would help them deal with any cases that couldn't be paid back.

Blacks aint going to stop doing such crimes as they feel like they're disadvantaged within our society and the damage they cause if we're too hard on them is probably higher then a softer hand. Don't you think?
Look, only 2 percent of the people attending the protests rioted and most of them were white. So let's not allow white racists to control the narrative. As a black person, that is the number one things that should be done.

Defunding the police means a lot of things, so again we should not let the racists control the narrative.

I think the first thing we should do is completely dismiss all that fucking stupidity above ^^^^^^.

More blacks will be killed. You're not helping the situation.

We've effectively done that, her in California. Do you know what the result has been?

There's been a wave of low-cost property crimes, now,because the subhuman pieces of shit who commit these crimes now know that they can do so with no fear of significant consequences. Pretty good deal, if you're a thieving subhuman piece of shit, but not so good a deal for the rest of us who don't want to have our property stolen.

Particularly big, now, are automobile burglaries, and thefts of catalytic converters. For some reason, Priuses are particularly being targeted for the latter. Perhaps they're easier than most cars to steal the catalytic converter from.

Of course, the threshold for theft being a prosecutor crime only counts the value of the property stolen,and not the cost of the damage done to a car from which the theft occurred. A couple of years ago, a thieving subhuman piece of shit stole hundreds of dollars worth of tools out of my car, but left most of them behind to climb a wall. He got away with about $120 worth of tools, but did several hundreds of dollars worth of damage to my car in order to steal them.

Also, big, these days, are gangs of subhuman pieces of shit going into a store, grabbing merchandise, and running out with it. Again, no fear of any consequences.

So, you want to let subhuman pieces of shit steal and destroy property, and let the taxpayers pay for it?

F••• that. F••• your entire line of thinking. Reducing the adverse consequences of criminal behavior only means that there will be more criminal behavior. Clearly, that is what you want, but none of us sane, decent folks want that.

You clearly want more crime, but sane people want less crime.

And f••• you for taking the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, against the side of decent, law-abiding citizens. You are no better than the lowest of them. F••• you and all of your degenerate kind.

Last edited:

I pretty well like most of that, but #2 needs more specificity. I believe hard drug sales and manufacture deserve hard time. Not necessarily for non-violent users who have not harmed others.
#6 is a non-starter. I would not take away the officer's side arm. I am a civilian, but not giving up mine and do not think the criminals will give up theirs, which is why I have mine. Never bring a taser to a gunfight.
#5 is iffy. If you see the gun in the guys hand (and I don't mean he looks like he is touching himself, as he may be about to piss his pants), he doesn't throw it down as shown on your cam and is running with it. Sorry, take the shot. That said, there is nothing that justifies 7 rounds in the back, ever. Two cops unloading on a suspect running without actually seeing a weapon is Bullsh*t.
You’re pro reparations?

What do I think? I think you’re fucking retarded. That’s what I think.

Forum List

Back