Here is what I'll accept for reforms to help blacks

Here is what I'll accept for reforms to help blacks. First of all You can forget about abolishing or defunding the police! That is a really dumb idea for blacks and whites alike.

1. Legalize pot! Hundreds of thousands of blacks are in prison because of it and I feel it is wrong.
2. Decriminalize all drugs. Prison shouldn't be a option for meth and the like. We need to focus on helping people and community service.
3. We should eliminate prison time for low end stealing and shoplifting valuing less then $500 dollars. Community service and fines ontop of paying back what is owed should be good enough.
4. More funding to help youth stay out of gangs and to reform the individual gang member. Maybe we should focus on reform!
5. Make it illegal to shoot a person in the back that is running away.
6. Use tasers and keep the lethal force weapons in the back of the car and not in the belt. This would force the officer to consider things a little more.

I am not willling to go easier on violent crimes of course.

What do you think we should do?
What you'll accept?

Really?

Lmao!

I won't accept defunding the police and allowing the gangs to take over our streets. Anyone that does is insane.

Here is what I'll accept for reforms to help blacks. First of all You can forget about abolishing or defunding the police! That is a really dumb idea for blacks and whites alike.

1. Legalize pot! Hundreds of thousands of blacks are in prison because of it and I feel it is wrong.
2. Decriminalize all drugs. Prison shouldn't be a option for meth and the like. We need to focus on helping people and community service.
3. We should eliminate prison time for low end stealing and shoplifting valuing less then $500 dollars. Community service and fines ontop of paying back what is owed should be good enough.
4. More funding to help youth stay out of gangs and to reform the individual gang member. Maybe we should focus on reform!
6. Use tasers and keep the lethal force weapons in the back of the car and not in the belt. This would force the officer to consider things a little more.

You forgot an important one....conservatives need to stop voting for racists and back racism.

Reforms to help Blacks? Listen to yourselves you freaking hypocrite liberals. You might as well be back on the reconstruction plantation era of the 1860's. Look around for God sake, rap stars live in freaking mansions and ride in lomos, almost every commercial on TV features Black diversity, movies are produced by Blacks, there is a Black Supreme Court Justice, successful Blacks live among us and are educators and politicians and doctors and social workers and financial consultants. The only reforms we need are to kick plantation mentality democrats out of congress.

What you'll accept?

Really?

Lmao!

I won't accept defunding the police and allowing the gangs to take over our streets. Anyone that does is insane.
Camden New Jersey did it like 7 years ago and crime dropped drastically.

Poor misguided simpleton.

Try pro-innocent-life.

So, um, you are for murdering the "guilty"? Aren't we all guilty of something.

More to the point, in your crazy religion, aren't we all having "original sin"?

You shot your wad with Obama. He was the one to get this done and it could have been localized if the feds did not get involved.. He took a different route.

He was too busy fixing the economy Bush fucked up and the needless wars Bush got us into.
Since the mods won't do anything about your baseless fucking accusations about religion, I am putting your fucktarded ass on ignore.

Fuck you very much.

You forgot an important one....conservatives need to stop voting for racists and back racism.

That would be your side, not mine. As fond as you on the left wrong are of falsely hurling the accusation of “racism” at us on the right, the undeniable truth is, and has always been, that yours are the side of true racism.

Last edited:

That would be your side, not mine. As fond as you on the left wrong are of falsely hurling the accusation of “racism” at us on the right, the undeniable truth is, and has always been, that yours are the side of true racism.
I'm actually a neutral minority, the right is far more racist.

What makes you think that caving in to these subhuman pieces of shit will stop them from engaging in violent and destructive behavior?

Because they have in the past. Hey, buddy, we didn't get a civil rights movement because MLK was preaching civil disobedience. We got one because Malcolm X and the Black Panthers were threatening to burn the country to the ground.

Caving in to terrorists only encourages them.

Yet inevitably, they always do. Look at Northern Ireland, or Palestine. Eventually, concessions get made.

I think the problem is one of phrasing. "Defunding" is the wrong term. "Demilitarizing" them would be more accurate. Instead of giving them tanks and shit, we put more emphasis on community policing.

Again, this coming from a guy who belongs to a cult that says in their "holy" texts that dark skin is a curse from God.

Like other religious groups, Mormons have a complicated history around race. Until a few decades ago, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints taught that they “shall be a white and a delightsome people,” a phrase taken from the Book of Mormon. Until the 1970s, the LDS Church also restricted black members’ participation in important rituals and prohibited black men from becoming priests, despite evidence that they had participated more fully in the earliest years of the Church.*

Max Perry Mueller: Within Mormonism’s history is this concept of whiteness as Godliness and purity.

Issues of Christianity are often seen as linear, marching towards a certain direction. But actually, that’s not how history, especially theological history, works. The kind of white supremacy that’s at the heart of a lot of Mormon history, and the contemporary church that rejects white supremacy, both embody the same space.

Reforms to help Blacks? Listen to yourselves you freaking hypocrite liberals. You might as well be back on the reconstruction plantation era of the 1860's. Look around for God sake, rap stars live in freaking mansions and ride in lomos, almost every commercial on TV features Black diversity, movies are produced by Blacks, there is a Black Supreme Court Justice, successful Blacks live among us and are educators and politicians and doctors and social workers and financial consultants. The only reforms we need are to kick plantation mentality democrats out of congress.

For the 99.9999% of blacks who aren't celebrities, that means nothing. And heck, even being a celebrity doesn't help when in the eyes of bigoted cops, "All you people look the same!"

Like this guy. Being a famous basketball player, you don't think he'd get tazed over a minor parking offense.

Forum List

Back