Here is why capitalism needs major progressive reform

Because they don’t you moron. They don’t actually pay 21%. When law changes the corporate tax rate, it only goes after the OFFICIAL rate. That doesnt mean it goes after loopholes and deductions that allows them to pay much less EFFECTIVELY.

They do you fucking moron.

That doesnt mean it goes after loopholes and deductions that allows them to pay much less EFFECTIVELY.

Come up with a profit number and a deduction and I'll be happy to highlight your idiocy.

Uh yeah, they do. They influence members of congress to do their bidding. You want to blame congress? Be my guest. Just don’t pretend corporate lobbyists don’t play a major role because obviously they do.

The gov't. controls the tax laws, period. *biden has been apart of it for 50 years.

But yea, let's blame those corporations. It's the equivalent of a failed business blaming customers who want discounts. :rolleyes:

They do you fucking moron.

That doesnt mean it goes after loopholes and deductions that allows them to pay much less EFFECTIVELY.

Come up with a profit number and a deduction and I'll be happy to highlight your idiocy.
Let’s start with this moron. 55 of the Fortune 500 companies paid ZERO in federal income tax. Not enough for you? Fine let’s go deeper. You better believe plenty of other corporations paid little in comparison. You want to go there just say the word. Either way, your point that they all paid 21% is complete bullshit.

Last edited:
The gov't. controls the tax laws, period. *biden has been apart of it for 50 years.

But yea, let's blame those corporations. It's the equivalent of a failed business blaming customers who want discounts. :rolleyes:
Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound trying to pretend that corporations are blameless in this? You’re a goddamn moron. You really are. God I hope you don’t vote because you’re fucking stupid.

Everyone pays the official tax rate. If a business shows no profit the official tax rate is zero.

Republicans are under the delusion that all far lefties want to get rid of capitalism altogether. While some misguided liberals do express this, for the most part that isn’t what we want. I mean this sure as hell is not what democrats in office want - not even close.

There’s no denying that capitalism is essential for any nation’s economy to be successful. A private market itself is important. Hell most nations know this anyway. I mean contrary to popular belief, Venezuela has a private market. The government is simply incompetent so that’s why it is a failed state.

To me, capitalism in America in the 50’s is the dream. Capitalism now in America? It’s a complete joke. Unfettered capitalism sounds good on paper, but it simply isn’t in practice.

Let me sum up how corporations today view labor:

“Okay so how much can we pay our employees to at least keep them productive and keep a steady flow of applicants? Turnover isn’t a big deal so long as new people come in a steady flow. Obviously we aren’t concerned about paying them a wage they can live off of. We just meed to maximize profit.”

This is where the government needs to step in.
we don’t have unfettered capiralism now…in fact we have far more govt intervention then we did in the 50s

so is it the 2017 act or a decades long problem? your leftist “think tank” can’t seem to make up its mind in your link? is it “tax avoidable” whatever that means or tax rebates? again they can’t sen to make up their mind

Republicans are under the delusion that all far lefties want to get rid of capitalism altogether. While some misguided liberals do express this, for the most part that isn’t what we want. I mean this sure as hell is not what democrats in office want - not even close.

There’s no denying that capitalism is essential for any nation’s economy to be successful. A private market itself is important. Hell most nations know this anyway. I mean contrary to popular belief, Venezuela has a private market. The government is simply incompetent so that’s why it is a failed state.

To me, capitalism in America in the 50’s is the dream. Capitalism now in America? It’s a complete joke. Unfettered capitalism sounds good on paper, but it simply isn’t in practice.

Let me sum up how corporations today view labor:

“Okay so how much can we pay our employees to at least keep them productive and keep a steady flow of applicants? Turnover isn’t a big deal so long as new people come in a steady flow. Obviously we aren’t concerned about paying them a wage they can live off of. We just meed to maximize profit.”

This is where the government needs to step in.
are borders are being bum rushed by people who have had plenty of progressive reform ie been screwed

we don’t have unfettered capiralism now…in fact we have far more govt intervention then we did in the 50s
Corporate profits, which is the only thing that matters, is at an all time high.

Let’s start with this moron. 55 of the Fortune 500 companies paid ZERO in federal income tax. Not enough for you? Fine let’s go deeper. You better believe plenty of other corporations paid little in comparison. You want to go there just say the word. Either way, your point that they all paid 21% is complete bullshit.

55 of the Fortune 500 companies paid ZERO in federal income tax. Not enough for you?

When their profit is zero, how much should they pay?

55 of the Fortune 500 companies paid ZERO in federal income tax. Not enough for you?

When their profit is zero, how much should they pay?
They will flounder either way so it doesn’t matter does it? See I know you desperately try to come up with “gotcha” questions, but because it’s so obvious you make them up on the spot, you sound fucking pathetic. You aren’t fooling anyone. You’re done.

They will flounder either way so it doesn’t matter does it? See I know you desperately try to come up with “gotcha” questions, but because it’s so obvious you make them up on the spot, you sound fucking pathetic. You aren’t fooling anyone. You’re done.

How is it a gotcha question?
Their profit was zero, their tax was zero.

How is it a gotcha question?
Their profit was zero, their tax was zero.
Well obviously they would need to pay taxes either way even if they fail as a business. Your point is fucking stupid and meaningless.

Well obviously they would need to pay taxes either way even if they fail as a business. Your point is fucking stupid and meaningless.

Obviously they don't pay taxes when their profit is zero. Durr.

Obviously they don't pay taxes when their profit is zero. Durr.

Hey moron, if their profit was zero to begin with, they wouldn’t be a business in the first place. Regardless, your point is meaningless and stupid. You’re just talking out of your ass right now and making shit up as you go along. Like seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? Good god lol

Why would I bother doing that if all the facts i presented are correct either way? Even if I did, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about so it would be a complete waste of time.

Hey moron, if their profit was zero to begin with, they wouldn’t be a business in the first place. Regardless, your point is meaningless and stupid. You’re just talking out of your ass right now and making shit up as you go along. Like seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? Good god lol

Why would I bother doing that if all the facts i presented are correct either way? Even if I did, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about so it would be a complete waste of time.
Are you sure you understand how it all actually works?
Corporations don’t pay taxes, shareholders do. A corporation is a pass-through entity. Did you know that?

Forum List

Back