Here Is Why Donald Trump Said "Walls Work, Ask Israel"

The libs didn't have any trouble constructing over 5,000 miles of toll roads to collect taxes...OH SNAP!!

A wall would be much cheaper to build than in interstate highway of the same length. For one thing, it doesn't require extensive grading or drainage. It requires about half the concrete. It can be built from prefab concrete components.
Another thing we should ask Israel:

How much did it cost to build your 422 mile wall, and how much does it cost you to maintain per year? And will you give us foreign aid to pay for that?

According to Yahoo, Israel has spent $1.35 billion to build 422 miles of wall.

Think we can't afford that?

You can go right on funding Israel's wall, after you pay for the Waltons and Apple, and if you have anything left over you can donate it to Trump's little boondoggle, Dutchboy. The rest of us are not as gullible.

We don't pay a cent for the Waltons and Apple. They both pay $billions in taxes every year.
um, we pay their employees food stamps.

...Yeah a wall across 2,000 miles of our border will solve America's problems. The other 100,000+ miles of border are irrelevant.
The other 100,000+ are not where the problem is coming from.

But, in the final analysis, a wall is not the answer.

Self-Deportation is.

If we make it impossible to stay here, they'll stop coming, and those already here will leave.

Duh.

How would this be accomplished?

By establishing legal conditions so onerous and hostile to Illegal Aliens and their Anchor Babies that they make a bee-line for the borders, under their own power, at their own cost, and without us lifing a finger or spending a dime on physical deportation operations.

If Illegals cannot obtain housing nor jobs nor banking nor money wire-transfer services nor automobiles nor school nor social (welfare) services nor medical services nor automatic citizenship for the litters they pop-out after they sneak-in here, they'll go, on their own.

Especially if we put teeth into such laws, so that we (metaphorically) crucify those who provide Illegals with such things - including the de-funding of Sanctuary Cities, and the arrest and prosecution of the mayors and city councils of any such municipality that refuses to abandon Sanctuary status and comply with and cease subverting new Federal immigration law.

In today's context, "Immigration Reform" = code-speak for Shamnesty.

There is, indeed, a solution.

Self-Deportation.

Not the limp-wristed so-called Self-Deportation Lite of Mitt Romney in 2012...

Rather, Self-Deportation Industrial Strength, beginning January 20, 2017...

Done the right way...

Making it impossible for Illegal Aliens and their Anchor Babies to stay here and sustain themselves here...

We can reform Immigration procedures all the live-long day, once we flush-out these 12,000,000 invaders...
Not really realistic that we make living in America worse than living in Mexico. The don't get government subsidize in mexico either.

We're only going to make it worse for Mexicans. You're delusional if you think the Mexican government pays the kind of welfare benefits that our government pays.

A wall would be much cheaper to build than in interstate highway of the same length. For one thing, it doesn't require extensive grading or drainage. It requires about half the concrete. It can be built from prefab concrete components.

How much did it cost to build your 422 mile wall, and how much does it cost you to maintain per year? And will you give us foreign aid to pay for that?

You can go right on funding Israel's wall, after you pay for the Waltons and Apple, and if you have anything left over you can donate it to Trump's little boondoggle, Dutchboy. The rest of us are not as gullible.

We don't pay a cent for the Waltons and Apple. They both pay $billions in taxes every year.
We pay money to Walmart employees, not Walmart.

K tell Trump to get on that.

Trump has already stated he is for taxing the rich more.
Oh well then it's all figured out I guess. You republicans are geniuses.

:lol: Whatsamatter? I thought you guys were all about taxing the rich?
Tax the rich to put up the Great wall of China part deux? Instead of using the higher taxes for bridges that won't collapse, highways, New schools without asbestos, computers for classrooms, New and stronger electric grid etc etc etc?

NO

That's irresponsible taxing.

How are we going to pay for all that when illegals are sucking down $120 billion of our tax money each year. allowing illegals to flood into the country does not lower the cost of government.

I don't know what your $120 billion figure is for??

But picture the economy losing 11-20 million consumers ALL AT ONCE.....and tell me again that everything will be just fine.... :whistle:

Plus Bripat, Trump said all the deported can then come right back over in to the USA, but legally....

NOW HOW IN THE HECK is this going to help American low wage workers?

To spend this ridiculous amounts of money to deport people and to build a wall ONLY TO ALLOW the nation to bring in millions more or the same people right back in?

Seems wasteful and fruitless....

Last edited:
...Yeah a wall across 2,000 miles of our border will solve America's problems. The other 100,000+ miles of border are irrelevant.
The other 100,000+ are not where the problem is coming from.

But, in the final analysis, a wall is not the answer.

Self-Deportation is.

If we make it impossible to stay here, they'll stop coming, and those already here will leave.

Duh.

How would this be accomplished?

By establishing legal conditions so onerous and hostile to Illegal Aliens and their Anchor Babies that they make a bee-line for the borders, under their own power, at their own cost, and without us lifing a finger or spending a dime on physical deportation operations.

If Illegals cannot obtain housing nor jobs nor banking nor money wire-transfer services nor automobiles nor school nor social (welfare) services nor medical services nor automatic citizenship for the litters they pop-out after they sneak-in here, they'll go, on their own.

Especially if we put teeth into such laws, so that we (metaphorically) crucify those who provide Illegals with such things - including the de-funding of Sanctuary Cities, and the arrest and prosecution of the mayors and city councils of any such municipality that refuses to abandon Sanctuary status and comply with and cease subverting new Federal immigration law.

In today's context, "Immigration Reform" = code-speak for Shamnesty.

There is, indeed, a solution.

Self-Deportation.

Not the limp-wristed so-called Self-Deportation Lite of Mitt Romney in 2012...

Rather, Self-Deportation Industrial Strength, beginning January 20, 2017...

Done the right way...

Making it impossible for Illegal Aliens and their Anchor Babies to stay here and sustain themselves here...

We can reform Immigration procedures all the live-long day, once we flush-out these 12,000,000 invaders...
Not really realistic that we make living in America worse than living in Mexico. The don't get government subsidize in mexico either.

We're only going to make it worse for Mexicans. You're delusional if you think the Mexican government pays the kind of welfare benefits that our government pays.
Not my point. My point is self deportation isn't realistic because it's better to be homeless without benefits in America than homeless without benefits in Mexico.

Right, if Walmart paid a living wage we wouldn't have to subsidize them by paying their employees medicaid and food stamps.

Trump has already stated he is for taxing the rich more.

Tax the rich to put up the Great wall of China part deux? Instead of using the higher taxes for bridges that won't collapse, highways, New schools without asbestos, computers for classrooms, New and stronger electric grid etc etc etc?

NO

How are we going to pay for all that when illegals are sucking down $120 billion of our tax money each year. allowing illegals to flood into the country does not lower the cost of government.

But picture the economy losing 11-20 million consumers ALL AT ONCE.....and tell me again that everything will be just fine.... :whistle:

Plus Bripat, Trump said all the deported can then come right back over in to the USA, but legally....

To spend this ridiculous amounts of money to deport people and to build a wall ONLY TO ALLOW the nation to bring in millions more or the same people right back in?

We're not letting them back in, unless they fulfill a need. No legal immigration unless you bring loads of cash, jobs, or some special job skill no American can bring.

NO

We're not letting them back in, unless they fulfill a need. No legal immigration unless you bring loads of cash, jobs, or some special job skill no American can bring.
That's not what trump said in the debate, he said we are a nation of laws, and these people need to be sent back home and then they can come in legally.

And the Republican immigration plan is to allow as many workers as wanted to come in via Mexico via temporary visas... basically open borders for Mexican workers, with a pass, so the employers won't get in any trouble.

Will that truly help the working American as you all claim?

NO

Trump already told us there is a need, a need for low wage workers in order for America to compete in the global economy...

NO

That's not what trump said in the debate, he said we are a nation of laws, and these people need to be sent back home and then they can come in legally.

And the Republican immigration plan is to allow as many workers as wanted to come in via Mexico via temporary visas... basically open borders for Mexican workers, with a pass, so the employers won't get in any trouble.

right they can come in legally.
That means they can get in line and wait their turn for the quota 1 million per year of legal immigrants we allow in. Which realistically means none of them gets in because the line is much longer than that.

Right, if Walmart paid a living wage we wouldn't have to subsidize them by paying their employees medicaid and food stamps.
We don't have to give food stamps to Walmart employees, period. We aren't being "forced" except by the U.S. Congress.

NO

That's Rubio's plan, not Trump's or Carson's. That's why he won't get the nomination.

NO

Trump already told us there is a need, a need for low wage workers in order for America to compete in the global economy...

What he said is that our minimum wage is too high. I agree, but not for that reason.

The leftwing turds and establishment Republicans swear up and down that walls/fences don't work. The empirical evidence keeps proving them wrong.

Here Is Why Donald Trump Said “Walls Work, Ask Israel”

At the November 3, 2015 press conference to announce his new book, Donald Trump reminds us, "Walls work. All you have to do is ask Israel."

What has been the result of the border fence Israel built in 2013 to prevent infiltration from the Egypt? According to Joel Pollak of Breitbart.com in June 2013,

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has touted the success of a new border fence that Israel built along its boundary with Egypt to stop illegal infiltrators. In a statement posted at his government website, Netanyahu reported that illegal crossings had declined 99.9%, from 2,000 per month to only two.
Israel, which is the size of the state of New Jersey, has 422 miles of border fence that not only protect it from terrorists, but also shield it from many more peaceful illegal infiltrators who are seeking the economic benefits that Israel provides. These well-designed security fences have clearly proven to be quite effective. As security needs change, additional fence sections are being built. In September 2015, Israel announced plans to build a smart fence along the border with Jordan.
========
The Great Wall of China worked very well and kept the Mongol horde out for over 2000 years. Of course, they DID put the Army on top of the wall too. We're too cheap to defend our own border and we deserve what we are getting --- INVADED.

NO

What he said is that our minimum wage is too high. I agree, but not for that reason.
he wants to bring these low wage workers, back in legally Bripat, he said so, in the debates....

The leftwing turds and establishment Republicans swear up and down that walls/fences don't work. The empirical evidence keeps proving them wrong.

At the November 3, 2015 press conference to announce his new book, Donald Trump reminds us, "Walls work. All you have to do is ask Israel."

What has been the result of the border fence Israel built in 2013 to prevent infiltration from the Egypt? According to Joel Pollak of Breitbart.com in June 2013,

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has touted the success of a new border fence that Israel built along its boundary with Egypt to stop illegal infiltrators. In a statement posted at his government website, Netanyahu reported that illegal crossings had declined 99.9%, from 2,000 per month to only two.

Israel, which is the size of the state of New Jersey, has 422 miles of border fence that not only protect it from terrorists, but also shield it from many more peaceful illegal infiltrators who are seeking the economic benefits that Israel provides. These well-designed security fences have clearly proven to be quite effective. As security needs change, additional fence sections are being built. In September 2015, Israel announced plans to build a smart fence along the border with Jordan.

Ask the former East Germans while you're at it. Know what else works? Ladders.

he wants to bring these low wage workers, back in legally Bripat, he said so, in the debates....

They have to get in line behind the others who are already in line.

Then why hasn't that worked in Israel? You open-borders assholes assume no one will be manning the wall. All your criticisms are based on the U.S. government being supremely stupid. Of course, you may have a point there.

Then why hasn't that worked in Israel? You open-borders assholes assume no one will be manning the wall. All your criticisms are based on the U.S. government being supremely stupid. Of course, you may have a point there.

Israel's neighbors want her dead and gone. America's would collapse without us. So Israel has different needs than the US. US thing is simple racism. Israel's is about security.

The libs didn't have any trouble constructing over 5,000 miles of toll roads to collect taxes...OH SNAP!!

Prefab Concrete Wall is a lot better than that expensive steel wall Bush tried & failed to build. Mexicans were making money by cutting it down, stealing it & selling it back to US as scrap metal. Bush was a retard!

140701FenceCut.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

article-1348406-0CD20215000005DC-24_468x369.jpg

_MG_0371-crop_t1200.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back