Here Is Why Donald Trump Said "Walls Work, Ask Israel"

Trump has already stated he is for taxing the rich more.
Oh well then it's all figured out I guess. You republicans are geniuses.

:lol: Whatsamatter? I thought you guys were all about taxing the rich?
Tax the rich to put up the Great wall of China part deux? Instead of using the higher taxes for bridges that won't collapse, highways, New schools without asbestos, computers for classrooms, New and stronger electric grid etc etc etc?

NO

That's irresponsible taxing.

How are we going to pay for all that when illegals are sucking down $120 billion of our tax money each year. allowing illegals to flood into the country does not lower the cost of government.

I don't know what your $120 billion figure is for??

But picture the economy losing 11-20 million consumers ALL AT ONCE.....and tell me again that everything will be just fine.... :whistle:

Plus Bripat, Trump said all the deported can then come right back over in to the USA, but legally....

NOW HOW IN THE HECK is this going to help American low wage workers?

To spend this ridiculous amounts of money to deport people and to build a wall ONLY TO ALLOW the nation to bring in millions more or the same people right back in?

Seems wasteful and fruitless....
Self-deportation.

As to losing millions of consumers and/or worker-bees...

We got along just fine without them, before they arrived...

We'll get along just fine without them, once they leave...

And, if the Transition is going to prove painful, then...

Bring it on !!!

The longer we wait, the worse it's going to get.

Might as well bite the bullet now, get it the hell over with, and move on.

Time to get started !

Did anyone starve before the government started issuing food stamps?
Yes, they did during the roaring 20's and for decades afterwards too.

Really? I suppose you can produce evidence of a death certificate that says "cause of death: starvation."

The correct medical term is "malnutrition," Dutchboy.
Malnutrition is one thing, starvation is another. Produce a death certificate that lists "malnutrition" as the cause of death.
What a dick.

The fact that he can't backup his claims makes me a dick?

Yes . We should really strive to be like Israel. A paramilitary apartheid religions state !

Actually, that does sound like the republican dream.

Yes . We should really strive to be like Israel. A paramilitary apartheid religions state !

Actually, that does sound like the republican dream.

Of course, we all know the left would never mischaracterize or smear the state of Israel.

You are an incredibly gullible brainwashed sap.

If Trump wins and builds the wall...OMG the reaction from the left is going to be like when R2D2 shorted out. :laugh:
We already have a wall...if he gets elected (he won't) and keeps his promise (he won't), it would just be a bigger wall......so what?
The wall we have is a joke. Furthermore, they only built something like 70 miles of it. Your theory that one wall is just as good as another doesn't fly with people who build prisons or secure government installations.

The libs didn't have any trouble constructing over 5,000 miles of toll roads to collect taxes...OH SNAP!!

A wall would be much cheaper to build than in interstate highway of the same length. For one thing, it doesn't require extensive grading or drainage. It requires about half the concrete. It can be built from prefab concrete components.
Another thing we should ask Israel:

How much did it cost to build your 422 mile wall, and how much does it cost you to maintain per year? And will you give us foreign aid to pay for that?

According to Yahoo, Israel has spent $1.35 billion to build 422 miles of wall.

Think we can't afford that?

You can go right on funding Israel's wall, after you pay for the Waltons and Apple, and if you have anything left over you can donate it to Trump's little boondoggle, Dutchboy. The rest of us are not as gullible.

the Waltons employ millions and save millions of families money every day libtard.

Yes, they did during the roaring 20's and for decades afterwards too.

Really? I suppose you can produce evidence of a death certificate that says "cause of death: starvation."

Malnutrition is one thing, starvation is another. Produce a death certificate that lists "malnutrition" as the cause of death.
What a dick.

The fact that you'd post such a stupid challenge makes you a dick.

What a dick.

The fact that you'd post such a stupid challenge makes you a dick.

How is it stupid, because you can't produce the evidence either?

So it's $1.35 billion per 422 miles, times 5 because the Mexican border is 2,000 miles long...

That's over 6 billion dollars. And Israel spends $260 million a year to maintain the wall... times 5 that's $1.3 billion a year on top of the building cost...

So after Trump slashes taxes and increases military spending; yeah whatever, we can afford that.
$6 billion looks cheap compared to the $125 billion we will spend to admit Biden's cockroaches, doesn't it?

ISRAELS walls fences in the end did not protect them from the attack,
Not paying attention did.
due to a deliberate attempt to divide the country by political party
citizens at war with each other Never see the whole picture

ISRAELS walls fences in the end did not protect them from the attack,
Not paying attention did.
due to a deliberate attempt to divide the country by political party
citizens at war with each other Never see the whole picture
Fences are not intended to defend anyone from bomb and missile attack, moron.

Forum List

Back