Here Is Why Donald Trump Said "Walls Work, Ask Israel"

We pay money to Walmart employees, not Walmart.
Right, if Walmart paid a living wage we wouldn't have to subsidize them by paying their employees medicaid and food stamps.
We don't have to give food stamps to Walmart employees, period. We aren't being "forced" except by the U.S. Congress.
Yeah we could just let them starve.

Did anyone starve before the government started issuing food stamps?

Yes, they did during the roaring 20's and for decades afterwards too.

Really? I suppose you can produce evidence of a death certificate that says "cause of death: starvation."

I have no doubt we could build a barrier against Mexico that would work. You just have to be willing to spend the kind of money it will take.

Nonetheless, illegal immigration is not even close to being the biggest problem facing our economy or employment. The illegal Mexican is a scary bogeyman that works on people who are afraid of darkies. He is an entertaining diversion for the rubes who are incapable of understanding the real issues and the real solutions for our economy that are needed. The wetback with a knife in his teeth is a device used to keep the tards' attention away from the real dangers and the real crooks.
========
The problem with illegals is that they steal peoples ID and Social Security number to take a job illegally.

They have committed at least 4 crimes.

1) illegal entry

2) stolen Social Security number

3) stolen ID -- usually including credit cards which they max out

4) working illegally

I'm sure a good lawyer could cook up a few more but those four crimes are right on top.

If someone supports letting the invaders stay --- I hope they and everyone in their family is their next victim.

Until it has happened to YOU .... you have no idea how much of a problem this is.

Walls have never worked.
It worked in Israel. You didn't read previous post in this thread before posting did you.
Walls never work.
Sure...you'll get some short term results but they are never a long term solution.
========
Tell that crap to the Chinese. The Great Wall of China kept the Mongol Horde out for over 2000 years.
I'd say their wall worked pretty damn well.

Israel .. ^^^^^^

Your point?

seriously?

apples to apples and two totally different borders , and you need to know what the point is ..

ok, you're a bigger idiot than everyone thought .. explaining my point is wasted on dopes like you.

Wear Trumps cap, maybe nobody will notice YOUR point.

What you really mean is that after you explain your point everyone will be laughing at you.

lets try this you idiot ....

an American SOUTHERN border fence is 5 times longer than the fence in Israel and maybe 50 times more difficult to build ... then we move to the NORTHERN border if we really want to be secure ... sooooooooooooo at the end of the day Trump is a screwball and you are a catcher.

50 times more difficult to build? Says who?

You're an idiot who has no clue about engineering or how difficult it would be. So the wall would cost 5 times more than Israel's? That means it would cost less than $8 billion -chicken feed compared to our current budget.

43 already spent over $1 billion for a partial "goat fence" compared to Israels concrete wall ... are you kidding?

no, you're not. You're just that freakin' dumb .... anything is possible, all it takes is $$ ... write the check or stfu you clueless idiot.

Walls have never worked.
It worked in Israel. You didn't read previous post in this thread before posting did you.
Walls never work.
Sure...you'll get some short term results but they are never a long term solution.
========
Tell that crap to the Chinese. The Great Wall of China kept the Mongol Horde out for over 2000 years.
Rubbish!

"The Mongol Horde"...hahahahahaaaa...you've been watching too many cartoons!

Walls have never worked.
Walls never work.
========
Rubbish!

Dynasty after Dynasty built the China wall on the backs of soldiers and prisoners, half a million died ..

Walls have never worked.
Walls never work.
========
Rubbish!

Dynasty after Dynasty built the China wall on the backs of soldiers and prisoners, half a million died ..
They were as much vanity projects by the emperors as intended for security.

Walls have never worked.
Walls never work.
========
Rubbish!

I wonder if they got the 'Mongol Horde' to pay for the wall.

Walls never work.
========
Rubbish!

Horseshit. You know nothing about Chinese history.

Walls have never worked.
Walls never work.
========
Rubbish!

Somehow, we manage to build interstate highways with nobody dying.

You post one idiocy after another.

Walls have never worked.
Walls never work.
========
Rubbish!

Still displaying your profound ignorance of history, I see.

Walls never work.
========
Rubbish!

Horseshit. You know nothing about Chinese history.
Horseshit back at you sir.

Your point?

seriously?

apples to apples and two totally different borders , and you need to know what the point is ..

ok, you're a bigger idiot than everyone thought .. explaining my point is wasted on dopes like you.

Wear Trumps cap, maybe nobody will notice YOUR point.

What you really mean is that after you explain your point everyone will be laughing at you.

lets try this you idiot ....

an American SOUTHERN border fence is 5 times longer than the fence in Israel and maybe 50 times more difficult to build ... then we move to the NORTHERN border if we really want to be secure ... sooooooooooooo at the end of the day Trump is a screwball and you are a catcher.

50 times more difficult to build? Says who?

You're an idiot who has no clue about engineering or how difficult it would be. So the wall would cost 5 times more than Israel's? That means it would cost less than $8 billion -chicken feed compared to our current budget.

43 already spent over $1 billion for a partial "goat fence" compared to Israels concrete wall ... are you kidding?

no, you're not. You're just that freakin' dumb .... anything is possible, all it takes is $$ ... write the check or stfu you clueless idiot.

The wall 43 built is a joke. What do you think that proves, that government can waste money?

Right, if Walmart paid a living wage we wouldn't have to subsidize them by paying their employees medicaid and food stamps.
We don't have to give food stamps to Walmart employees, period. We aren't being "forced" except by the U.S. Congress.

Really? I suppose you can produce evidence of a death certificate that says "cause of death: starvation."

The correct medical term is "malnutrition," Dutchboy.

Malnutrition is one thing, starvation is another. Produce a death certificate that lists "malnutrition" as the cause of death.

Malnutrition is one thing, starvation is another. Produce a death certificate that lists "malnutrition" as the cause of death.

What a dick.

Walls have never worked.
Walls never work.
========
Rubbish!

========
That's irrelevant.

The point is that the Great Wall of China DID WORK for 2000 years.

RW's must feel safe living behind a wall.

poor little bitches ..

Forum List

Back