Here We Go: Articles of Impeachment Filed Against Biden, Harris — and the Charges Are Right on the Money

More like 200...

A lot of people visit David Duke's website because it does have truth about 911, Israel, Zionist Fascism and other topics censored by the media, and because Duke doesn't volunteer who he is/was...

When you search for various 911 truth and other topics, often the search links Duke's site.

That is not to confuse 911 truthers as Duke supporters. 911 truthers include a very high percentage of blacks and other minorities. Most blacks know 911 was a fraud...
Really? How many Blacks have you asked about this "fraud"? I have a friend who thinks 911 was a fraud but when I ask him why 19 terrorists would commit suicide for whatever purpose, they walk away.

The grift is completely unraveling. The Burisma exec says they wanted to enter the US O&G market with an IPO and the purchase of a Texas operator. They couldn't do it while a prosecutor was investigating them for corruption. $10M in bribes to the biden lowlifes to get the prosecutor fired and a board position for the crackhead to "lend credibility" for the entry into the US market. It's all on audio recordings.

I know, THIS fucking animal lent credibility?? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

3db81ec9c5314ebd.jpg

Really? How many Blacks have you asked about this "fraud"? I have a friend who thinks 911 was a fraud but when I ask him why 19 terrorists would commit suicide for whatever purpose, they walk away.

There were no 19 terrorists, Zionist Fascist liar. There were Zionist Fascist "terrorists" and their puppet Col Tim Osman...

North Tower - nothing hit it, blew up from inside, then controlled demo
South Tower - CIA purchased Boeing 767 CARGO version drone - followed by controlled demo
Pentagon - cruise missile
Shanksville - nothing, a ditch was dug, metal junk added, gasoline poured, fire started, camera crews were part of fraud

And as for the KKK vs. Zionist Fascism, the KKK is the least awful of the two...

Ha! If you only knew. You're waaaaay off.

Well, the more you ID as Trump MAGA and the more you do stuff like make completely unsubstantiated claims about the likes of Emmitt Till, the more you will "validate" the PC left's false claim that Trump is racist. That KKKeeps Trump's negatives above 50%, that issue.

Let me show you what Trump's friends look like...

R.0373dbe8d415ab9d3cf477ff22a98eb8

Mike Tyson empathizes with Donald Trump and says hatred is innately ...

R.8e0350e8fa8f192e7d618184086a9793

Trump says Herschel Walker will run for Georgia Senate seat in 2022

Donald Trump Gives Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom ...

Well, the more you ID as Trump MAGA and the more you do stuff like make completely unsubstantiated claims about the likes of Emmitt Till, the more you will "validate" the PC left's false claim that Trump is racist. That KKKeeps Trump's negatives above 50%, that issue.

What! You're an Emmitt Till false narrative supporter?

YOU were asked for evidence that Till was a rapist.

Jeopardy! music still playing....
I said Tills father was a rapist. Young Emmitt was a sexual harasser of White women. A big no no! If gone unchecked, Emmitt would have went on to be like his father with urges to rape White women.

Emmitt would have went on to be like his father

because he whistled at a woman...???

Seems the KKK is a believer in the Jean Claude Van Damme thriller

JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMME POSTER TIMECOP (1994 Stock Photo: 78308603 - Alamy

Does the sheet over your face have the ability to transport you into the future??

LOL!!!

RINOs don't have the balls to impeach Kamala.

If they impeach Biden, Kamala becomes president.

In other words, this impeachment is going nowhere.
Yeah, people are fools if they think they can impeach both Biden and Harris at the same time and McCarthy would become president. Even if successful, it would not come down that way and we would still wind up with a democrat president and VP.

Trump has no problem getting photo-ops with Black Superstars

Common blacks have no respect from Trump

Forum List

Back