Here's Trumps Running Mate

She's not qualified to be anyone's running mate for president.

She's not an American citizen and the constitution is very clear. Only natural born citizens can be president.

The only job of the VP that's stated in the constitution is that the VP will become president if the existing president can't do his job or resigns or is killed. No one who isn't born a natural born citizen can be president or VP.

Leave it to you conservatives to violate the constitution. You do it on a daily basis.
The%20point-you.jpg

So then what's the point and why not include it in the tile and post?
Are you being serious or is this a joke?

I think he is serious... lol

After the Paris attacks Marine Le Pen lets it all out at the European Parliament. Here in the US she would be skewered as a racist fear monger and offensive.​
Her father was the darling of the french anti-immigrant right. I guess she's following in his footsteps.

Jean-Marie Le Pen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anti-immigrant or simply wants a more sane policy other than letting in everyone no matter the risk?
Typical extremist (you) thinking someone who disagrees is therefore an extremist.

After the Paris attacks Marine Le Pen lets it all out at the European Parliament. Here in the US she would be skewered as a racist fear monger and offensive.​
Her father was the darling of the french anti-immigrant right. I guess she's following in his footsteps.

It is funny to watch the far left run their narratives and not understand that the far right in Europe equals right of center in the US..

Anti-immigrant or simply wants a more sane policy other than letting in everyone no matter the risk? Typical extremist (you) thinking someone who disagrees is therefore an extremist.
Who says it's just me? I remember him. Perhaps you don't and need to familiarize yourself with recent history before commenting.

It is funny to watch the far left run their narratives and not understand that the far right in Europe equals right of center in the US..

Indeed, you will notice none address the content - only the person. Afterall, what specifically did she say that is wrong?
The core of her words are:
1) The fear of naming the enemy, and therefore facing the enemy (same as here in the U.S.)
2) We cannot keep letting in so many immigrants that it overwhelms local governments, impossible to secure them and protect the areas they have over-run - as well as impossible to track just WHO ELSE snuck in with them!
3) There is more effort in reducing police and investigative efforts at a time they are needed the most.

Anti-immigrant or simply wants a more sane policy other than letting in everyone no matter the risk? Typical extremist (you) thinking someone who disagrees is therefore an extremist.
Who says it's just me? I remember him. Perhaps you don't and need to familiarize yourself with recent history before commenting.

...I guess she's following in his footsteps.

You said it not me. You are saying apparently she is also an anti-immigrant extremist.

After the Paris attacks Marine Le Pen lets it all out at the European Parliament. Here in the US she would be skewered as a racist fear monger and offensive.

She's not an American citizen and the constitution is very clear. Only natural born citizens can be president.

The only job of the VP that's stated in the constitution is that the VP will become president if the existing president can't do his job or resigns or is killed. No one who isn't born a natural born citizen can be president or VP.

Leave it to you conservatives to violate the constitution. You do it on a daily basis.

If only naturally born persons can be president then why is Obama still sitting in office?

After the Paris attacks Marine Le Pen lets it all out at the European Parliament. Here in the US she would be skewered as a racist fear monger and offensive.

If only naturally born persons can be president then why is Obama still sitting in office?

because Trumps team of the best investigators in the world NEVER reported what they found when they went to Hawaii and left no stone unturned in Obamas BC investigation????

just a guess ... LMAO

when the board mods start trolling ..

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Specifically...how is it trolling?

specifically, a totally unqualified person to be the running mate of someone who isn't running is trolling

"Totally unqualified person"...what do you mean by that? So your like the other joker who took his post literal?

if it wasn't serious then it was a troll thread for sure.

see how that works ?

and if you'll remove your head from your ass and notice all those :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I wasn't being serious either, yet YOU took me literal anyway.

sigh~

Next contestant please.

Forum List

Back