Here's What Real Class Looks Like

I'm a former Republican, now an Independent. I do not plan on voting for either candidate, just as I didn't in 2020 or 2016.

No matter how much longer he lives and breathes, Trump will never be a Republican for as long as I have. Due to his advanced age, that is a physical impossibility.
Mere silly opinion.
Supporters of this low class lying johnny-come-lately Democratic poser don't get to tell anyone who is or isn't a Republican.
You don’t either, ya jerkoff.
Sorry, it just doesn't work that way.
Right. You don’t get to make “the” determination. And you’re wrong anyway.

Reagan sold us out to the military-industrial complex, Israel, corporate lobbyists, and Neocons. Reagan expanded the power and scope of the government while demonizing government. And his idiot sycophants believe that he was actually against big government.
Reagan submitted the first trillion dollar budget. Fact. I remember when he did.

Here's the thing. There's a right way to acquire debt, and a wrong way. Reagan did it the right way. After a decade of stagflation, Reagan kicked off an economic boom which continued well into the 21st century.

As for the military, Reagan's motto was Peace Through Strength. He engaged the Soviets in an arms race because he knew this would cause them to implode economically while we wouldn't even break a sweat.

Reagan stared the Soviet paper tiger in the eyes and said "Go ahead. Make my day." FAFO.

The man was brilliant and HE hired "the best people" for real.

Last edited:

"``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' ...And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way."

This reminds me of another thing.

Reagan inherited stagflation. He came into office when the US was experiencing both high inflation and low growth. That's a real bitch to break out of.

Fed chairman Paul Volker had the guts to raise interest rates almost o 20 percent.

20 percent.

You think inflation and interest rates make you scream now? HA! You don't know nuthin'.

Volker's high interest rates plunged the economy into a deep recession. Millions lost their jobs.

Reagan was put under a tremendous amount of pressure to force Volker to lower interest rates. Reagan was extremely unpopular during this time.

But here is what differentiates a great leader from a weak-willed people pleaser. Reagan held firm. He refused to yield and took the hits to his face over it. This was what a real man looks like

And it worked The nation snapped out of its fever and a tremendous, long-lasting economic boom kicked off.

Last edited:
Immediately following WWII until the 1980s.

Reagan dodged the draft with deferments until the optics became bad. Then he served as a paper pusher in the US and made movies. He never even went overseas because of his bone spurs near-sightedness.
Yep. Nevertheless, he served.

He also played soldiers in the movies. :lol:

A Trumptard calling someone a narcissist! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

I am certainly better than Trump and his supporters.

I will never be as great as Reagan.
'

You should understand by now that I am a Conservative and not a Rumpist. You are indeed a Narcissist not just a run of the mill narcissist but a malignant narcissist.

This reminds me of another thing.

Reagan inherited stagflation. He came into office when the US was experiencing both high inflation and low growth. That's a real bitch to break out of.

Fed chairman Paul Volker had the guts to raise interest rates almost o 20 percent.

20 percent.

You think inflation and interest rates make you scream now? HA! You don't know nuthin'.

Volker's high interest rates plunged the economy into a steep recession. Millions lost their jobs.

Reagan was put under a tremendous amount of pressure to force Volker to lower interest rates. Reagan was extremely unpopular during this time.

But here is what differentiates a great leader from a weak-willed people pleaser. Reagan held firm. He refused to yield and took the hits to his face over it. This was what a real man looks like

And it worked The nation snapped out of its fever and a tremendous, long-lasting economic boom kicked off.
Volker was appointed by Carter. Reagan gave us Greenspan whose bad policies initiated years of interests rates that were too low.

Meanwhile, Tip O,'Neill and Co. Were doing everything to stab Reagan in the back.
If Reagan had a Republican controlled Congress we would have had a balanced budget, if not a balanced budget Amendment to the Constituion.

Trump's supporters don't know what patriotism is. What they think is patriotism is actually jingoism without the war fever. They are cowards.

And most of them have never served.

Used to be a time you couldn't get elected if you never served.

Reagan served on active duty during WWII.

I would be willing to bet you that far more veterans will vote for Trump than Biden.

"``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' ...And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way."

More news which I'm sure will be a shock to the system for Trump supporters:

Why I'm for the Brady Bill by Ronald Reagan.

Ronald Reagan: "And I supported this bill. I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally."

Reagan sold us out to the military-industrial complex, Israel, corporate lobbyists, and Neocons. Reagan expanded the power and scope of the government while demonizing government. And his idiot sycophants believe that he was actually against big government.
Reagan rebuilt our military and bankrupted the Soviet Union to the point it collapsed a few years after he left office, Simp.

Link us up to him expanding the power of Government. Be specific and bring links LeroyDumonde

The Iran hostage crisis is what did Carter in. Along with stagflation.

During the 1976 campaign, Carter was all grinning teeth and flash. He was the first presidential candidate to do a Playboy interview.

As President, he turned into a downtrodden grandpa in a cardigan. Not exactly an inspiring character.
Sometimes as President it is timing. During good times it may have been different.

Ronald Reagan was the epitome of an intelligent, thoughtful, classy person. And he was funny.

I thought it would be a good idea to show Trumptards what a guy who not only got re-elected, but got re-elected by sweeping 49 states looks like.

Do you know how rare it is for a President to win so many more states in his re-election than his first election is?

I will show what class looks like. Then I will show you what idiocy and crassness look like. In my next post, I will show you something even more amazing.

Class:

No class:

trump-easter-message.jpg
:

You leftards also called Reagan the devil and a nazi. You hated him almost as much as Trump.

More news which I'm sure will be a shock to the system for Trump supporters:

Why I'm for the Brady Bill by Ronald Reagan.

Ronald Reagan: "And I supported this bill. I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally."
Yeah, Reagan made a deal with the snake Tip O'Neill that if he signe amnesty the Democrats would secure the border. O'Neill fucked Reagan once he got amnesty.

Forum List

Back